Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-17-2018, 03:02 PM   #1
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Joan! I was thinking people would post the comments under the pics, so I almost missed these, but thank you so much! Let me take a moment to reply to each...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan Sky View Post
Since you want some feedback ~
First off, brave for doing this one outside.
Heh, thanks! I like to push myself sometimes - it can be a lot of fun! I'd probably take more outside, but it was a lot easier when I lived by myself in a ground floor flat. Now that I have a roommate and live up two flights of stairs, sneaking out is a little more of a challenge! I'm also on a main road, so it's tricky getting anywhere without being seen... that's why for the new montage you complimented, I decided to compromise and go for a window

Quote:
Good normal picture of yours.

Thanks! I use that one a lot when I want a pic to demonstrate what I do, so I'm glad you chose that one - shows I give attention to the right ones

Quote:
Not sure I have either of these items of clothing anymore, unfortunately, but you may have noticed, I liked anything that gives me the chance to show off a bit of butt! It's my only natural curve, after all

Quote:
Nice leg pic of yours.
This is a real oldie! It was one of the rare occasions I got to shave my legs properly (it was taken by the girlfriend/mistress I had at the time who was very happy to help me play). Sometimes I miss those days, but hopefully they'll come again and end with a better result than last time!

Quote:
Ah, these are my new ones, so thank you so much for saying that! Risky, in front of the window fun (again, main road outside - and plenty of windows facing me just across the street!). I had a lot of fun taking these and I'm probably a little *too* pleased with myself about how they came out, haha. I keep changing my mind on my personal favourites, but I love top left too (made it my avatar you might have noticed) and also the bottom right. One of my friends also complimented what she called the "cute" leg positioning on the bottom left one, which made me smile. Heck, I love them all!

Thanks so much again. Kind words mean a lot to me, make me smile and, well, tbh, kind of turn me on a little when I think of somebody praising my appearance as a "woman". I notice from your signature that you're mostly attracted to girls as well, so it's really flattering that you would say the things you have. Thank you! [blush]
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 08-17-2018 at 03:11 PM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Crossdress_Bitch for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk