Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-03-2018, 02:14 AM   #1
Mr.Blue

Female Female SLUT Exposure Sessions

Female SLUT Exposure Sessions

This thread is for very naughty girls (18+ ONLY!!!) who enjoy being degraded, humiliated, and exposed for the entertainment of others.

There are 2 ways all of you shameless SLUTS can expose yourselves:

1. PM me your Kik or Snapchat along with how you want to be treated in the session (verbally degraded, humiliated, certain role play/fetishes, etc...)

I will then contact you and we can get started with our humiliation/exposure session ASAP. Everything within the session WILL BE kept strictly confidential.

2. Post the same information publicly as a reply to this thread instead.

Besides myself, other Masters/Mistresses may contact you and request an exposure session. In addition to completing their tasks (as long as they are within your limits) you MUST comply with every photo request they make during the session.

The only limits you may have in terms of exposure are showing face, videos, involving others, gross or illegal activities, overly risky/dangerous, public/outdoor areas, and there is a 10 picture limit unless you agree otherwise.

As previously stated, your standard limits still apply for any other sexual activities that may be involved within the play session.

I CANNOT guarantee that these doms will keep your pics confidential like I will so ONLY select this option if you are a PURE exhibistionist and like risk!

Remember, it is NOT mandatory to show your face for exposure but displaying your tits, ass, pussy, etc... will be expected in most cases. Sexy clothed/non nude shots can be negotiated if that's all you are comfortable with but this thread is about exposing your body while performing humiliating/degrading tasks...so keep in mind that these sessions are definitely NOT for the faint of heart!

So...any daring SLUTS out there want to be exposed and humiliated?
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:58 PM   #2
Mr.Blue

Bumping this thread for new, slutty recruits.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibisinism, exposure, female, humiliation, slut