Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2018, 08:18 AM   #1
ReluctantExhibition

Default Punishment/Forfeit ideas for a challenge..

Hi, GD user uhoh and I are doing a weight loss challenge, and the loser of each week has to do a forfeit, as well as an ultimate forfeit. Below is the described method we wanted to enforce, but we wanted some ideas from the community regarding the actual punishments:

I thought it would be fun to come up with a punishment chart. For example, if you lose your first week, the punishment would be the “first” punishment. If you lose the 2nd week, you get a harder punishment. Then if I lose, I get the “first punishment”, and so on. That way, if someone loses multiple weeks in a row, his punishment gets progressively worse, further encouraging avoiding loss. We could make like a a list of 10 punishments (more or less, just a rough draft guess), and then the first one to loose 10 times gets the ultimate loser punishment? Or we could determine the ultimate loser a different way, and then just keep adding worse punishments (but 10 weeks, even if 1 of us loses 10 in a row, is still a decent amount of time).
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 08:37 AM   #2
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

I was going to start a different contest with one of my friends and we also have problem with coming up with good and fair forfeits. We've got a few: giving up underwear for set period of time, can't say no to anal sex, being forced to do pizza dare, but for one reason on another we can't really use those. Maybe it'll help you, even if they aren't that creative. If you don't mind maybe we could also take one or two ideas from here.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:15 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Punishment ideas:

1. Lose control of clothing for a week to winner.

2. Lose control of look and clothing (hairstyle, nails, shaving...etc.)

3. Nude for an hour at winners command.

4. Nude for 2 hours at winners command

5. Nude for 2 hours + 20 spanks by winner

6. Nude for 3 hours + 30 spanks...+ 30 minutes of naked bondage

7. Nude for 3 hours, 2 public dares, 40 spanks + 1 hr of naked bondage

8. Winner picks a night and you are her slut for 4 hours. You may pick some limits...but otherwise you are the winners sex prize to be displayed and played with for a night.

9. 24 hours nude slut of winner with Pig Slut written on your naked body.

10. All of the above at winners command for a second time.

These are ideas ONLY...you know what you like
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:54 AM   #4
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyExhibitionist View Post
I was going to start a different contest with one of my friends and we also have problem with coming up with good and fair forfeits. We've got a few: giving up underwear for set period of time, can't say no to anal sex, being forced to do pizza dare, but for one reason on another we can't really use those. Maybe it'll help you, even if they aren't that creative. If you don't mind maybe we could also take one or two ideas from here.
Of course you may take from our list (as long as whomever gives us ideas is cool with it). If you're doing a weight-loss challenge, I'd love to join as well! The more incentive to stay on track, the better!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

Old 08-06-2018, 11:56 AM   #5
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Punishment ideas:

1. Lose control of clothing for a week to winner.

2. Lose control of look and clothing (hairstyle, nails, shaving...etc.)

3. Nude for an hour at winners command.

4. Nude for 2 hours at winners command

5. Nude for 2 hours + 20 spanks by winner

6. Nude for 3 hours + 30 spanks...+ 30 minutes of naked bondage

7. Nude for 3 hours, 2 public dares, 40 spanks + 1 hr of naked bondage

8. Winner picks a night and you are her slut for 4 hours. You may pick some limits...but otherwise you are the winners sex prize to be displayed and played with for a night.

9. 24 hours nude slut of winner with Pig Slut written on your naked body.

10. All of the above at winners command for a second time.

These are ideas ONLY...you know what you like
These are all great ideas! However, I should have mentioned in the OP that we do not know each other personally, and will not be meeting up in person. However, some of these can still be done over the internet, but punishments that we can do on our own may be logistically more practical. Thank you for your ideas, and the more the merrier!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, challenge, forfeit, punishment, wager