Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 05-26-2018, 09:19 PM   #1
arletghost

Default Help

Does anyone know tricks for resisting hypnosis? or hypnosis for getting a stronger mind/will?
arletghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 01:23 AM   #2
Adare2018
Account Banned

Hypnosis is innately a decision of will. Being " susceptible to influence is a choice. Belief that hypnosis can or will work are enough of a choice to make you susceptible. You can not influence someone who does not to some degree believe they can be influenced.
Im a bit confused about your seemingly warring intentions... do you want to resist hypnosis or do you want to utilise hypnosis to your benefit?

"I, with a deeper instinct, chose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands of me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman."~ Anais Nin
Adare2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 01:44 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Adare2018 if you checked his back post you can see he is already involved.

To avoid going under, which is kind of cheating since your playing the game. You just avoid the inducing part. Be it a person, or the program doing it, keep your mind distracted and focus on something else, like a song you heard earlier.

As for building up your will. The old fashion way would to take any object, like a apple and place it down in front of you, and then get a pen and paper. How describe the apple in writing. But you do it in great detail, were you can create a list of say 50 different descriptive items to the apple, the color of the apple, the color of the stem, are there any imperfections to the skin of the apple. So pretty much your painting the apple, but your using words instead. Also you do this all in one sitting, no breaks, because your building up your focus.

Next you move onto a more complex item, and you increase the list to 100 different items, and keep on doing this exercise until you can easily create a list of 300 items, describing any item, without breaking your focus.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk