Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-30-2018, 04:54 AM   #16
Satoshi
Lola’s Sweet Little Lamb

1) Hi, how are you?
Quite well thank you! Even though I'm having exams coming up..

2) Where did you get your name from?
When I first started joining the kinkier chats on the internet, I highly valued anonimity. Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Bitcoin and nobody knows him/her/their identity still. Very anonymous, hence the name Satoshi.

3) Why did you pick a sheep as your avatar?
It's bouncy, silly and playful! I liked it.

4) Since those two (avatar and name) are the cover of your book, can we judge this book by it's cover?
I suppose you once could. I'm still playful and silly, but not always as anonymous as I used to be :P

5) Outside of GD what are you know as (for example smart, funny, tall)?
I think (and hope) I'm known to be a guy who gets along with everyone and never causes or gets caught up in drama.

6) What have you done more than anyone you know?
Pheewww, tough one. I don't think I've set any kind of record as far as I'm aware. I'm quite.. average I suppose :/

7) You have been here a while, what "do more of this" would you advise new members to do?
It's quite simple..
Be more focused on getting to know people apart from your needs for kink. As you get to know all the lovely kinksters around here, experiences will present itself to you. And it'll be of a lot higher quality. So.. Focus more on friendships!

8) what "do less of this" advice would you give new members?
Shoving your sexual desires in random peoples faces without properly having a "normal" conversation with them... Nobody should even do that, but it happens way to often. For most it's quite the gigantic turn off.

9) how has your play time on GD changed over the years?
I think I used to be a lot more eager to play and start a long term relationship. Now I'm more relaxed and only really play casually with good friends whom I trust. Partially because I'm hoping to find a LTR irl instead.

10) what still surprises you about GD?
How ignorant some people can be.. Also how amazing people can be.

11) Do Belgians really like fruit flavored beer, or is it just a way of giving foreigners bad hangovers?
Generally teenage girls over here drink it as their first beers. We have some good ones, but personally I've never enjoyed them.

12) It seems like Belgium was one of the first countries with micro breweries, does the world owe you a big thank-you
Of course they do! Not only for micro breweries. We do still have THE best beer in the world and the most different sorts of beer. There's literally a brewery in nearly every town :P

13) What would you like the world to know about Belgium that we seem to not know?
French fries are actually Belgian fries.. They just were too ignored to realise it were Belgians because we spoke French >.< The potato industry in Belgium is one of the biggest in the world and exports frozen fries all over the world! They're de-licious
Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk