Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2018, 08:26 AM   #1
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Crown Person Above Dunce Cap Confession

Have you ever secretly enjoyed this burning shame when your family, friends, or coworkers giggled at you for making a silly mistake when you tried to look serious?
In real life, it may sometimes keep you awake at night but here you can enjoy all the giggles for free! Whether you forgot your keys in your own hand or had a whole conversation without understanding what you were told, share your least proud moments - and get made fun of for them.

How it works:

- Have fun rubbing in the person above's embarrassment really good, without being aggressive (people don't call each other a piece of shit for being a dummy). They gave you a good laugh, let's repay them by making them feel as silly as they deserve! You can make fun of several posts at once if you want.
- Explain your own embarrassing, silly thing that you did: it has to be your fault, not a coincidence
- It doesn't need to be sexual
- Maybe you've already been seen and laughed at for it, maybe not, it fits here anyway!

- Don't exaggerate your confession or your reactions, it doesn't make it better.

Now tell us how stupid you are!

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 05:46 AM   #2
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I'm terribly stupid! Once I actually managed to get stuck into my own seat belt! I don't know how I did it but it took like what seemed to be forever to get loose again!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 03:05 PM   #3
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Really you couldn't pull yourself out of a car's seatbelt? Do you mean as an adult? XD I don't know anyone who managed that yet! Imagine if it happened to you in a bus - those of them that have some - you'd miss your stop because you can't figure out a damn seatbelt. Ok that one was a really good start, not so much stupid as incompetent there Jaro ^^ You better hope nobody sees you if it happens again. I think you'd probably suddenly look like a 3 year-old.

Alright my turn. I did something incredibly stupid today. I picked up a bottle at the mall, of something I'm not used to drink, so I checked the ingredients. I saw it was a fizzy drink. I bought it. I forgot it was a fizzy drink. I shook it. And then I opened it. People who'd have seen me shaking it may have thought that since it's an unusual drink, I had a pass, but I fear the idea that anyone watched me long enough to figure out I had in fact read the label...

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
confession, dumb, embarrasing, humiliation, silly