Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2018, 11:10 AM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Default Dungeon Guessing Game

Would you like a chance to enter The Dungeon, but are terrible with numbers and just can’t seem to crack the code? No worries - we have an easy guessing game for you! The rules are simple, match the statements with the correct mod and PM your answers to me (don’t post below or you’ll give away your chance!). The first one to get the answer right will win entry during round 4 - the upcoming round. One guess allowed per person!

Participating Mods:
- lola.fox
- Butterfly
- Riskyflame

Statements:

For Christmas this year I’m asking Santa for a set of pots and pans.

For Christmas this year I’m asking Santa for a new refrigerator.

For Christmas this year I’m asking Santa for a fucking machine.

The next vacation I’m going on is to Washington DC.

The next vacation I’m going on is to Ohio

The next vacation I’m going on is to Croatia.

I’ve owned 4 pets in my lifetime.

I’ve owned 5 pets in my lifetime.

I’ve owned 6 pets in my lifetime.

My most loved kink is sensory deprivation.

My most loved kink is using toys.

My most loved kink is humiliation.

The last thing I ate was macaroni and cheese

The last thing I ate was an ice cream sundae.

The last thing I ate was almonds.

If you like this idea or have another contest idea for entry to The Dungeon, comment below! We’d love to give you more fun ways to win .

i知 a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.

Last edited by lola.fox; 05-15-2018 at 11:43 AM.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:07 AM   #2
lola.fox

so far jaro + aussiedom have scored the highest at getting 11/15 right! so close but no cigar . i guess we made this harder than we anticipated!!

i知 a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:14 AM   #3
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

There are 6 possible combinations for each statement (ABC, ACB, BAC, BCA, CAB and CBA), and 5 statements, so there is a total of 6^5 = 7776 combinations. For someone who doesn't know the mods, nailing a random guess is practically impossible, slightly more than a 0.01% chance.

May I suggest giving the award to the people with the highest scores, rather than expecting someone to get an extremely improbable guess right?

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:39 AM   #4
lola.fox

its only been 2 days and people have gotten 11/15 right so i think i might give it a few more days before i tweak anything, but i might give out a hint or two to help before the end of the week is up. i should also hint that some of the mods with AMAs might have posted answers if you give them a quick skim .

The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 05-17-2018, 08:23 AM   #5
lola.fox

we have a winner! way sooner than i thought congratulations jameser you値l be entered next week! (i did not help him/even know he was interested in The Dungeon since we致e never spoken about it so there was not cheating!)

we are going to leave this contest up until saturday along with a hint for a second chance to win. those of you who already guessed get a second chance now that theres a hint. next weeks guessing game will be gD trivia, so study up!! butterfly will also be creating a third seperate contest very soon .

hint:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX

Statements:

For Christmas this year I知 asking Santa for a set of pots and pans.Butterfly

For Christmas this year I知 asking Santa for a new refrigerator.Riskyflame

For Christmas this year I知 asking Santa for a fucking machine. lola.fox
one of those answers are correct.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:36 AM   #6
Sam~
Truth Freak

I don't think it can be total coincidence that Jaro and Jameser did so well lol (I don't mean cheating, just that they should know at least one mod very well!)

Still had to get the other's right as well though, so congrats.

I may give it a go if I get some time later.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:39 AM   #7
lola.fox

i was personally surprised since every thing i say to james goes in one ear and out the other 😂. i

Old 05-17-2018, 11:10 AM   #8
Rascal.

Thumbs up

Woohoo!

It helps that I know one of the Mods inside out, and the other two seem pretty different so I just guessed - wasn稚 even going for the dungeon, just wanted to prove to Lola that I know everything about her even though she thinks I don稚 pay attention
Old 05-17-2018, 09:33 PM   #9
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

I am going to try this!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk