Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Should I create a fresh new thread?
Yes, lets just start over 3 50.00%
Yes, but with different rules 2 33.33%
Nah, the live truth game in chat is better 1 16.67%
Nah, let this thread just die 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2018, 10:13 PM   #106
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
hi boys (:

how often have you jerked off to the girls of getDare? what post/blog/story/photo set you over the edge most recently?
Other than Sam and Lucy I don't think I have jerked off to a specific girl on GetDare, feels a bit wrong somehow. Haven't read many stories, but I may have jerked at some parts of Butterfly's and Jaro's story....

Quote:
what's the age range of the oldest women you've ever found attractive? any helen mirren fans?
I don't recall the specific age, but I have definitely been attracted to older women at times... Maybe up to early 50's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
For the guys: How do you respond if someone near you starts talking about someone else in a sexualized way? Do you join in? Change the subject?
I would feel very uncomfortable and try and change the subject if I could. Depending on what they were saying and how well I know them I might challenge them about it.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 05-09-2018, 01:22 AM   #107
Sismaster

Quote:
what's the age range of the oldest women you've ever found attractive? any helen mirren fans?
I think on or two years younger than me to early 30
Quote:
For the guys: How do you respond if someone near you starts talking about someone else in a sexualized way? Do you join in? Change the subject?
It never happens, but when it does I think I would "listen" just to know who and what, but not the details. Just who she likes an sorta why

Girls same question for you: How do you respond if someone near you starts talking about someone else in a sexualized way? Do you join in? Change the subject?

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.

Last edited by Sismaster; 05-09-2018 at 02:48 AM.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 01:26 AM   #108
SubRed92
Account Banned

Quote:
hi boys (:

how often have you jerked off to the girls of getDare? what post/blog/story/photo set you over the edge most recently?
I do that zero often. There hasn't been any posts or blogs that stood out for me so far. Perhaps I should explore a little bit more. I'm not a very excitable person in general, that might be why as well.

Quote:
I would say 35 to 40. I mostly only notice people that hover around my age. However, it could be that someone I've seen on the streets is older than I thought...

Quote:
I won't change the subject for sure. Minimal participation. A couple head nods and smiles to respond and the "conversation" will die down eventually. Not that I mind these kind of topics.

For the girls, what are your greatest pet peeves?
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 02:21 AM   #109
Walpole

Quote:
I'd probably try and exit the conversation. I already have a reputation among my friends for being a passive prude so I try not to do anything that reinforces that and I often find that shutting down their sexual banter usually results in them teasing me about how prudish I am.

Quote:
For women 41 is the oldest person I've consciously found very attractive.

Girls, What's the age range of the oldest men you've ever found attractive?

PM dares

To make sure any dares you give do not conflict with ones I am currently doing you can check here.
If your dare was rubbish I probably won't do it, if its not on that list that means I thought it was rubbish/impossible. If you think I have unfairly missed you then let me know.
Kik: Walpole222

Last edited by Walpole; 05-09-2018 at 02:35 AM.
Walpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 06:06 AM   #110
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
Girls same question for you: How do you respond if someone near you starts talking about someone else in a sexualized way? Do you join in? Change the subject?
it depends - if it’s something like ‘so and so was a good kisser’ i’d say ‘yeah blabla is too’ or not chime in at all if it’s not a conversation i was apart of to start with. if someone was being obscene i’d either ignore/get away from them if they made me really uncomfortable and wanted to make sure i was safe from them - or if it was someone i knew i’d be blunt and say they’re rude/gross/false as i’ve done that before and have no shame offending someone like that [as long as i know it’s not a stranger who will rage-murder me ]

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 06:27 AM   #111
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
For the girls, what are your greatest pet peeves?
people who don’t give me ample personal space, when someone repeatedly interrupts me, when people won’t cut to the chase and just say what they want, when people are rude to others who are just doing their job [retail/waitstaff/nurses/phone reps/etc], micromanagement, people who don’t user blinkers, pessimists, spam phonecalls, persistent throat clearing, the same commercial appearing over and over during the course of one show, eavesdropping coworkers, when your airfare increasing right before you purchase it, needing to stop for gasoline when your’re in a rush, people who take up two parking spots for one car, when you lose the remote in your bed, when you’re missing one ingredient for a meal you really want to make, when your’re supposed to have a snow day but then it doesn’t even flurry, loud chewing, people blowing smoke in my face, slow walkers, people who don’t cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze, people who don’t replace toilet paper when it’s at the end if it’s roll, people who don’t use headphones in public places, people who don’t say thank you when you hold the door open for them, pretending that you didn’t just create 5+ accounts and that someone must have hacked your email because thats the only explanation, when your package doesnt come on on time, people who use petnames on me without clearing it first, people who leave water everywhere in the bathroom, voicemails, private chats, when people don’t give you ketchup for a to go order of fries, when you smudge your nails right after you get them done, and when people find your kik on your profile but pretend not to see any of the other information.

i think that covers it for now .

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.

Last edited by lola.fox; 05-09-2018 at 05:39 PM.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:28 AM   #112
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walpole View Post
Girls, What's the age range of the oldest men you've ever found attractive?
i’d say around 55-57 ish.

Old 05-09-2018, 06:31 AM   #113
lola.fox

what was the last thing you had inserted into yourself?

Old 05-09-2018, 07:17 AM   #114
SubRed92
Account Banned

Quote:
Five ice cubes in the rear.
A fried chicken wing in the mouth xD.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:43 AM   #115
Calcifer

Quote:
A small, metal butt plug.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:13 AM   #116
Sismaster

Quote:
some ice cubes

Girls what is your favorite dare that you have done

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 12:30 PM   #117
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
About 60, but it depends on the person. I've met very attractive old women and to be honest there is more about being sexy than just looking good. Charisma, experience...

Quote:
It depends. Normally I don't stand very sexualized statements, like"That's a fine bitch. I can just imagine to f* her up her a*. But to be honest I don't have much friends that talk like that. But if these are statements like she has fine boobs I normally join in.

Quote:
My suction cup dildo, as I've to fuck myself for a substantial time...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #118
sadomasculine

Quote:
Never lmao. People's stories or descriptions of dares they've done or dare ideas can sometimes get me off, but they're generally written by or written for men. That's stuff that fits with my loves/likes.

Quote:
I don't find women attractive.

Quote:
It depends..... I spend most of my time around queer people and conversation tends to be a lot more respectful.
Women talking about women sexually tends to just be them talking about their partners, and it's usually in the presence of their partners, so it's nice.
Men talking about men sexually isn't always about partners, but it's not in the misogynist way that straight men talk about women. Some of it can be along those lines, though, but being amongst gay men talking about how a guy's ass is cute or how they'd want to fuck a certain guy is more of a nice open expression of sexuality and, while I don't typically initiate that kind of conversation, it's nice to go along with.

Quote:
Ass: my 10" vibrator
Mouth: some chips

hmm i sure wish these questions actually considered that not all of us guys actually like women, because I feel like that's what half my answers are.....
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 01:32 PM   #119
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Ass - nothing
Mouth - penis gag

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 05:35 PM   #120
SubRed92
Account Banned

Girls, if you are only allowed to read and post on one thread for two weeks, which would it be?

Advertisements
Kink Talk