Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Should I create a fresh new thread?
Yes, lets just start over 3 50.00%
Yes, but with different rules 2 33.33%
Nah, the live truth game in chat is better 1 16.67%
Nah, let this thread just die 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2018, 10:31 AM   #91
Walpole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavejenni View Post
My pleasure, great idea for a thread. Ty for putting it up
Seconding this. Its a really fun idea Jaro. Thanks for putting it into action!

Quote:
how often have you jerked off to the girls of getDare? what post/blog/story/photo set you over the edge most recently?
Hmmn, thinking about it I'm not sure I ever have done. I'm sure I have done to a couple of things in the stories section but that would have been a while ago, I can't remember which ones and I'm not sure if they were by girls.

PM dares

To make sure any dares you give do not conflict with ones I am currently doing you can check here.
If your dare was rubbish I probably won't do it, if its not on that list that means I thought it was rubbish/impossible. If you think I have unfairly missed you then let me know.
Kik: Walpole222

Last edited by Walpole; 05-08-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Walpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:41 AM   #92
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
hi boys (:

how often have you jerked off to the girls of getDare? what post/blog/story/photo set you over the edge most recently?
Honestly (which I have to be in this thread) I don't recall actually jerking off to girls here. There are sure some girls who arouse and have aroused me, as well as reading their reports. AndreaSwallows for example, or Little pet, or my misses.
But actually jerking off to them specifically, no.
But I have been jerking off while perusing getDare in general as many threads and stories turn me on a lot.

The blog that I recall aroused me a lot was the second part of this one by Matt: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84492. About his owner Samishere peeing into his mouth. The thought of something like that arouses me to no end. But this is just one example. I didn't jerk to in and thus it didn't put me over the edge.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 05-08-2018, 10:44 AM   #93
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

How often do you shave your legs and armpits? How smooth are they right now at this very moment? How do you feel in general about shaving those parts of your body? Do you feel you should do it?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:50 AM   #94
friskycowboy

Quote:
hi boys (:

I don't think I've jerked off looking at any girls from getDare yet...
friskycowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:56 AM   #95
Calcifer

Quote:
hi boys (:

I don't think I ever have, at least not within the past few years. Some of the posts/blogs/stories/photos definitely arouse me, but I don't remember masturbating or cumming to any of them.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 11:12 AM   #96
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

To be honest I've not jerked of to an actual girl on here.
Some of the stories I've jerked to, although not for quite a while. The last one I recall was about some dominant sorority story.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 12:07 PM   #97
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

COLOR="Plum"]how often have you/photo set you over the edge most recently?you jerked off to the girls of getDare? what post/blog/story[/COLOR]

I have not
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 03:00 PM   #98
Sismaster

Quote:
hi boys (:

I have never jerkef off to a girl on here. Only to the dares I received.

Girls do you rather have large boobs or large hips and ass? and why?

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 08:16 PM   #99
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
How often do you shave your legs and armpits? How smooth are they right now at this very moment? How do you feel in general about shaving those parts of your body? Do you feel you should do it?
i shave my legs at every shower and am lucky the hair doesn't grow back quickly there. i actually don't shave my underarms - i wax them because it's a much smoother look/feel and takes about a month to come back for me which is sooo nice! my legs are shaved currently but i'm due for my waxing this week so my underarms are a bit unkempt atm. i hate shaving and would prefer to laser/wax everything given the money/time. i do feel like i need to do it because i don't feel clean otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post

i'd prefer large hips + ass because it looks nicer with outfits while having large boobs really get in the way of wearing cute things. not to mention wearing button downs are THE most annoying things in the world when your chest is not proportionate to the rest of your torso D:.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 08:18 PM   #100
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

what's the age range of the oldest women you've ever found attractive? any helen mirren fans?

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:16 PM   #101
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

I shave my armpits every other day, on average. They have a tiny bit of texture right now, but it's not especially noticeable or visible. I shave my legs much less often, as my hair is relatively fine and sparse compared to some other women, but it itches like crazy when it starts growing out again. Usually I only shave my legs if I'm going to be bare-legged -- so right now they feel pretty smooth and soft to me, but that's because they've grown out, not because they're shaved!

I do feel like I should shave under my arms, especially if I'm going to wear anything sleeveless, so I'm presentable. I probably "should" shave my legs more regularly too, but honestly, they're usually not visible to anyone else, so I'm not especially fussed with it. I like the smooth feeling, but I like not having to deal with stubble even more!

I think I'd prefer the big hips and ass, because they won't cause back pain!
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:16 PM   #102
Calcifer

Quote:
what's the age range of the oldest women you've ever found attractive? any helen mirren fans?
I think people can be attractive at any age. My great-grandmother is in her 90s and she still looks good! But assuming that you mean sexual attraction, I think the oldest woman I was attracted to was in her late 30s or early 40s. We worked together. I never asked her age (that would be rude), but I did know her oldest child was only a few years younger than me (she was divorced). She was friendly, confident, hard-working, and beautiful. She was very fit (probably could beat my ass), had a few tasteful tattoos, and had beautiful, curly hair.

Working with other adults definitely changed the way I think of age. In college, it seemed like all older adults were my superiors (teachers, relatives, etc). And then suddenly I had co-workers in their 40s who became friends with me, and who wanted to chat, get dinner, go to bars, and invite me to their houses. It's pretty cool, actually.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Old 05-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #103
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

For the guys: How do you respond if someone near you starts talking about someone else in a sexualized way? Do you join in? Change the subject?
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:21 PM   #104
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

For the guys: How do you respond if someone near you starts talking about someone else in a sexualized way? Do you join in? Change the subject?

I find it quite digusting and walk away
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:56 PM   #105
Calcifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
It depends on what they say. If somebody says "he/she has a really nice ass" then I might say "yeah you're right, he/she does." If somebody says "I'd really love to sleep with him/her" then I might say "Hm... okay. He/she is very attractive, after all, so I understand." But if somebody says "I bet he/she is such a slut, with a body like that. I would do X and Y to him/her, and I bet he/she would like it" then I would ignore them or try to change the subject. I've never been good at handling those situations. I'm too socially awkward and non-confrontational.

I don't have any close friends who talk like that, so it's not really an issue.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik

Last edited by Calcifer; 05-08-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk