Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 08:15 AM   #106
MasterThx

Smile

Intelligence.. only one of the many characteristics of a human being. Being only more intelligent than your sub is a detail.
What about:
-Selfishness
-Respect
-Patience
-Selfconciousness
-Endurance
-Openness
-Friendlyness
-Honesty
-Selfconfidence
etc etc etc

With a sub I often bother myself to them not being openminded enough and their personal hygiene. Also justice often misses. If I work 8 hours, she's ought to work 8 hours too, maybe not on a job but for me or us. Cause eventually I also work 8 hours for us too. And justice is that we both deliver equal work to be happy together.
People often think intelligence is talking difficult words to make yourself look smart. No, intelligence to me is how you look at the world. When you see something, how much of that thing do you see? Only the color and the form? Or also the pits, the scratches, what's on the bottom and the top etc.
Intelligence is the way you look at life, the way you look at your surrounding enviroment and the way you interprete things.
If someone knows 5 languages and his English isn't so 'perfect' as yours, it doesn't mean you are more intelligent than him/her!!
So please lets all refrain from typing words most people can't understand? Thank you very much!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:38 PM   #107
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterThx View Post
Intelligence.. only one of the many characteristics of a human being. Being only more intelligent than your sub is a detail.
What about:
-Selfishness
-Respect
-Patience
-Selfconciousness
-Endurance
-Openness
-Friendlyness
-Honesty
-Selfconfidence
etc etc etc

With a sub I often bother myself to them not being openminded enough and their personal hygiene. Also justice often misses. If I work 8 hours, she's ought to work 8 hours too, maybe not on a job but for me or us. Cause eventually I also work 8 hours for us too. And justice is that we both deliver equal work to be happy together.
People often think intelligence is talking difficult words to make yourself look smart. No, intelligence to me is how you look at the world. When you see something, how much of that thing do you see? Only the color and the form? Or also the pits, the scratches, what's on the bottom and the top etc.
Intelligence is the way you look at life, the way you look at your surrounding enviroment and the way you interprete things.
If someone knows 5 languages and his English isn't so 'perfect' as yours, it doesn't mean you are more intelligent than him/her!!
So please lets all refrain from typing words most people can't understand? Thank you very much!
If I could thumbs up this post, I would.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:19 AM   #108
Ch3rry B0mb
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
What about:
-Selfishness
-Respect
-Patience
-Selfconciousness
-Endurance
-Openness
-Friendlyness
-Honesty
-Selfconfidence
etc etc etc
I agree. All of these qualities should be taken into consideration when trying to form any sort of intimate relationship, whether its a vanilla relationship or one geared more towards the BDSM lifestyle. Not once did I ever say that I don't find these qualities important. I am simply saying 'superior intellect' is high on my list of important qualities in a Dom.

Quote:
I'm glad that not only do you require this of your mate, but that you're willing to reciprocate it, as well. That is something that is truly a rarity in any type of relationship, even platonic ones.

Quote:
As I've said in countless posts previous, I agree with this definition of intellect.

Quote:
Again, I've agreed previously. Like I said, a person can be a genius but still be incapable of communicating his desires because he's incapable of speaking English. That wouldn't fall into the 'you're too stupid for me' category, more like, 'I don't understand you' category. There's a difference between English being a second (or nonexistent) language and English being the person's first language and he/she chooses to write like so, "i r ur mastur'. Really?

Quote:
I haven't -once- used a single word in any of my posts that would be considered 'difficult' by anyone in my circle of friends. The words I choose to use are common, everyday words. Why should I 'dummy' myself down in order for others to understand what I say? (Especially on the internet where google is so readily available for anyone to use.) If google isn't someone's 'thing'....then what's so difficult about shooting someone a PM or posting a response saying something akin to, "I don't know what you mean by -insert big word here-. Can you explain?"

Old 08-23-2010, 03:30 AM   #109
Spitoon

Send a message via MSN to Spitoon Send a message via Yahoo to Spitoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3rry B0mb View Post
Yes, I troll trolls and have posted this many times, in many threads, blogs, and in the chat room. You, Spitoon, happen to be the only troll on getDare that continues to come back for more and somehow manage to dodge the moderators.
Now that your arguments have all fallen flat you seek refuge behind the T-word; troll, accusing me of trolling and try to justify yourself by the double bluff that after all you were trolling all along. Your words, not mine. Now that you are in retreat you then adress me by name, a sure sign of losing your cool and suggest I am on "the only troll who manages to come back for more and dodge the moderators" The reason for that is simple. The moderators are intelligent and see my point. They are fair and see that I am responding to you directly and combined with that they are intellectual enough to appreciate that they would otherwise have to delete the whole thread.

I might add that it would be pretty daft of them to delete my postings and not your when you have copied and pasted mine into yours anyway!!!!!

Quote:
Every post you've made has been littered with logical fallacies; ad hominem, ad nauseum, circulus in demonstrado, tu quoque, red herring, straw man. Pick one, you've used them all and have -yet- to prove any point other than the fact that you're here to try to one-up/troll me. You've proven this with every about-faced argument that you've posted.
1) How? 2) Blasting your knowledge of literary Latin cliches without actually saying anything is a sign of seeking an alternative avenue. I am confident there are many one here who would not understand what you are saying and other who would think you are being snobby... but yes, I could be wrong. 3) The word "troll" again lol! Now I've use text-speak.

Quote:
If you bothered to even read the -very first post-, this thread is and always has been about how people view superior intellect as a kink. Not whether or not superior intellect should be a deciding factor in a M/s or D/s relationship, whether or not people think it's wrong, or whether or not intellect application or physical application is the dominant force behind any BDSM relationship. For some reason, you're incapable of understanding this.
I did bother and like others my input has come in from different angles but you only chose to throw your toys out of the pram at me. Indeed, eight pages of this thread clearly indicate that it has diversified even if you exclude our postings. You responded directly when you could have stated that I was off topic, thus endorsing it as valid and now you are exhausted you are claiming that what WE subsequently posted is irrelevant. As the late great Bill Shankly said, "If you pull the blanket over your neck you expose your feet."

BTW, you left the word "troll" out of that paragraph. (I think you are very good with word BTW but only as soundbites... my opinion and others may differ.)

Quote:
Unless you have something to add to the original intent of this thread, kindly stfu and gtfo. I've grown fed up with providing you with fapping material.
If that is so the you should be offering me your thanks considering your motto at the bottom of every posting is "Yes, I am an arrogant bitch. Put me in my place."

NO puke... blood... animals.... bondage NO ROLE REVERSAL OR SPITTING AT YOU
Old 08-23-2010, 07:26 AM   #110
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitoon View Post
Now that your arguments have all fallen flat you seek refuge behind the T-word; troll, accusing me of trolling and try to justify yourself by the double bluff that after all you were trolling all along. Your words, not mine. Now that you are in retreat you then adress me by name, a sure sign of losing your cool and suggest I am on "the only troll who manages to come back for more and dodge the moderators" The reason for that is simple. The moderators are intelligent and see my point. They are fair and see that I am responding to you directly and combined with that they are intellectual enough to appreciate that they would otherwise have to delete the whole thread.

I might add that it would be pretty daft of them to delete my postings and not your when you have copied and pasted mine into yours anyway!!!!!
Now that the lady doesn't want to play your game anymore, you go out of your way to goad her on her decision and try to keep her playing?

I see no signs of retreat, i see only Ch3rry's decision not to get your boner up any further. The mods may be fair and intelligent, but they seem to be missing how you are making every concious effort to enrage her.

Hey, guess what? there's something to her calling you a troll, after all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitoon
1) How? 2) Blasting your knowledge of literary Latin cliches without actually saying anything is a sign of seeking an alternative avenue. I am confident there are many one here who would not understand what you are saying and other who would think you are being snobby... but yes, I could be wrong. 3) The word "troll" again lol! Now I've use text-speak.
1) Do you really want her and me to go back and re-read your posts to pick and choose any of those logical fallacies? I, for one, appologise - but i'm a poster on GetDare, not your school teacher. The days that i wielded the red ink are long in my past - let them stay there.
2) Blasting her knowledge of literary latin cliche's without saying anything is her trying to tell you where your failings have laid in the past posts - then again, any intelligent person would have known that. You don't strike me as -unintelligent-. What you are now doing, feigning ignorance in this aggravating manner, is - guess what? Another sign of trolling.
3)Yes, evidence towards your being a troll - if an eloquent one - has been plastered all over the web by none other than yours truly.
Quote:
I did bother and like others my input has come in from different angles but you only chose to throw your toys out of the pram at me. Indeed, eight pages of this thread clearly indicate that it has diversified even if you exclude our postings. You responded directly when you could have stated that I was off topic, thus endorsing it as valid and now you are exhausted you are claiming that what WE subsequently posted is irrelevant. As the late great Bill Shankly said, "If you pull the blanket over your neck you expose your feet."
You stopped participating in this thread a while ago, nor are you valuably adding to your own arguements - you're merely argueing for the sake of arguement right now.

As so many people have said - without wanting to offend the so-called handicapped - "Argueing on the internet is like taking place int he special olympics. Win or lose - you're still a retard."

Again, nothing against handicapped people -
Making an exception for you, personally. You seem to be suffering from an uptake-defficiency. Or rather, you seem to be willfully ignoring Ch3rry's points if doing so may lead to your writing yet another goading paragraph. Hey look, more trolling behavior!
Quote:
BTW, you left the word "troll" out of that paragraph. (I think you are very good with word BTW but only as soundbites... my opinion and others may differ.)
TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!
Quote:
If that is so the you should be offering me your thanks considering your motto at the bottom of every posting is "Yes, I am an arrogant bitch. Put me in my place."
Ah, so now we're taking post-signatures as gospel truths?
Well, in that case - look at me proclaiming my 1337 5|<33|5 to the world!

(that said - i'm now going to wash my hands both of the leetspeak and your and Ch3rry's ongoing debate. No doubt you'll get your ears washed when ch3rry gets some time to have her troll-trolling way with you.)

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 08-30-2010, 11:12 AM   #111
Spitoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitoon View Post

Now that the lady doesn't want to play your game anymore, you go out of your way to goad her on her decision and try to keep her playing?

I see no signs of retreat, i see only Ch3rry's decision not to get your boner up any further. The mods may be fair and intelligent, but they seem to be missing how you are making every concious effort to enrage her.

Hey, guess what? there's something to her calling you a troll, after all!

"Lady playing my game? So you see a discussion as a game? I might point out that my original reply received many replies based upon the value of it's content. Retreat from what? Why do you so childishly see this as a game with a winner and loser rather than a discussion. The mods miss nothing. Cherry is self-enrages by being publicly countered and the mods can see perfectly well from the quote at the bottom of every post of his that he recognises that as a virtuous (for him) quality. If it is not a problem for him why should it be for you? As for goading, what is the purpose of your late entry into our one to one discussion after it has ended other than goading and regarding trolling, you only relate to the irrelevant commentary on who was good or bad or said what and not to the master/slave/intelligence issues so you are basically just trying to stir things up... trolling.

Quote:
1) Do you really want her and me to go back and re-read your posts to pick and choose any of those logical fallacies? I, for one, appologise - but i'm a poster on GetDare, not your school teacher. The days that i wielded the red ink are long in my past - let them stay there.

Yes so you can substantiate your claim and be accountable.

2) Blasting her knowledge of literary latin cliche's without saying anything is her trying to tell you where your failings have laid in the past posts - then again, any intelligent person would have known that. You don't strike me as -unintelligent-. What you are now doing, feigning ignorance in this aggravating manner, is - guess what? Another sign of trolling.

You obviously cannot read. I never criticised her knowledge of Latin Cliches. Just her use of it. I considered that snobby (my opinion) and would not be so stupid as to counter her with inverted snobbery. All her criticism of my is trying to tell me failings in my past posts by default of her saying so, that is except the trolling and name calling. I do not "feign" ignorance. What is your excuse?

3)Yes, evidence towards your being a troll - if an eloquent one - has been plastered all over the web by none other than yours truly.

That is your opinion, but as I have stated, other have replied intelligently to the points I raised about the issue in hand including Cherry before she bombed. You have proved youir trolling by coming in when both of us have finished our discussion (or bitchfest if you prefer) to offer nothing other than to stir it up again in a non-subject relevant context. Your trolling is one thing but your posting nothing that is relevant to the subject thus trolling entirely by focusing only on the personal speaks for itself and you.
Quote:
You stopped participating in this thread a while ago, nor are you valuably adding to your own arguements - you're merely argueing for the sake of arguement right now.

Well, you started participating in the thread after our discussion is finished rather than adding weight to Cherry at the time so what is your point there? If I stopped participating then why are you starting other than to troll or goad? Please answer this if you can. who of the others reading this really gives a damn about who is arguing for what or why?

As so many people have said - without wanting to offend the so-called handicapped - "Argueing on the internet is like taking place int he special olympics. Win or lose - you're still a retard."

No, you are a retard here... "re..." by your repeating an argument we have already exhausted and "....tard" by your tardiness in coming in when everyone is switched off of it including both Cherry and myself.

Again, nothing against handicapped people -
Making an exception for you, personally. You seem to be suffering from an uptake-defficiency. Or rather, you seem to be willfully ignoring Ch3rry's points if doing so may lead to your writing yet another goading paragraph. Hey look, more trolling behavior!

If Cherry does it will be because of goading and trolling by you. I have not risen to your bait of having a dig at Cherry throughout. Nice try!
Quote:
TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!

Basic and boring.
Quote:
Ah, so now we're taking post-signatures as gospel truths?

(that said - i'm now going to wash my hands both of the leetspeak and your and Ch3rry's ongoing debate. No doubt you'll get your ears washed when ch3rry gets some time to have her troll-trolling way with you.)

Yeah, a hit and run troll. Throw the matches and the oil on the fire and watch me and Cherry engulfed in flames yet again. Very funny. I wonder what the mods think of that!

Old 08-31-2010, 01:32 AM   #112
Spitoon

Well worth drawing everyones attention to how you capture the "TROLL OF THE THREAD" award with these two quotes.

You start by saying:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post

Nothing wrong there in itself as you state that "Cherry does not want to play" anymore and how you see "Ch3rry's decision not to get your boner up any further" and how the mods are missing how I seem to be "making every concious effort to enrage her."

Let us take your opinion and words as read. However you end thus:-

[QUOTE=Anjelen;321651 (that said - i'm now going to wash my hands both of the leetspeak and your and Ch3rry's ongoing debate. No doubt you'll get your ears washed when ch3rry gets some time to have her troll-trolling way with you.) [/QUOTE]

So having done your utmost to stir up a dormant issue you now assume your objective is reached by posting the contradictory ending that states that myself and Ch3rry, who you previously declared did not want to "play," have an ongoing debate and that "Ch3rry's decision not to get your boner up any further" now changes to "no doubt you'll get your ears washed when ch3rry gets some time to have her troll-trolling way with you."

You even say towards the end "i'm now going to wash my hands both of the leetspeak and your and Ch3rry's ongoing debate."

That is textbook trolling. Enter what you see as a dead issue or a dormant participant and goad one into provoking the other back into the fray whilst commenting that is all you have to say to project a false image of your being innocent and above it all while you retreat and watch from the wings.

Pity you totally ignored the subject of the thread and pretty dumb that your speculation that Ch3rry, currently out of the ring, would jump back in in response to my replying to your posting exposed your little fantasy as intent. Now I wonder if the mods have noted that!

Old 08-31-2010, 02:43 AM   #113
Anjelen
Account Banned

Heh. I see someone over-eager to be right... As far as On-Topic goes, i did participate in this thread, and have been wanting to participate more, waiting for a moment where i had something constructive to add.

And then, Spittoon - you happened.

First of all, Spittoon, i'm a Taoist. Life, to me, is a game, something not to be taken too seriously. Particularly these online discussions are just that online discussions.

I care not for what accolade your original replies have gathered you. Over the course of the debate you have fallen more and more off-topic, and more and more towards personal insult directed at Ch3rry_Bomb. Though that's just what i've been reading - i may just, as you say, have lost my ability to read somewhere.

Again - you do not strike me as unintelligent. As far as substantiating my claim goes, you yourself need only reread the previous pages of debate to find where your logical fallacies lay - and where you have left the beaten path of this topic.

So i may have misstated what i intended to say regarding your statement about her use of latin cliché - fine, i'll admit there's somewhat of a language barrier here. Allow me to reitterate, though, that by criticising her latin clichés without a statement of why and how she is in the wrong, you still haven't made any point at all, other than to add a bit of fuel to the fire.

This is how you've feigned ignorance; you've feigned ignorance of your own faults and do it again, now, indignantly at that - again, aggrieving behavior at best.

My excuse? I make no excuses. I have better things to do with my time than to appologise for something i do not in the least feel sorry, nor responcible for. How do you arrive at excuses anyway? It looks to me like a bit of your post got lost here - what part am i missing?

My opinions, indeed. And furthermore my opinion that the debate, the original topic has - temporarilly - been suspended by your and ch3rry's ongoing debate. If i see a friend of mine, someone i admire, offended, i will not hesitate to state my opinions on the matter - as i have done, and will do for the length of this post, after wich i will indeed hope that this debate may return to it's original topic. If you would care to continue our debate, i encourage you to let this take place in private messages, so that we nolonger have to interupt the flow of this particular thread.

Trolling? Hardly. Odd, how easy you find it to call other people trolls while you yourself wash your hands in innocence.

Ah. I come back in to voice my opinion of your unbecoming behavior, and now i'm a re-tard. How creative - brilliant, bravo, encore - you've clearly passed english 101. Then again i've already stated that i find you intelligent and eloquent, so the fact that you can break up words comes as little a surprise to me.

Yes - i come in late to this discussion, primarilly because you have offended and offended again someone whom i consider to be a friend and to act upon this - not in Ch3rry's defence, she's a big girl - but because, again, if i see a friend offended i will not hesitate to take side and voice my own opinion in the matter.

My bait of having a dig at Ch3rry? Cute, really cute, trying to use my words against me when i have offered no such bait, merely pointed out what i felt was your offending behavior; i reitterate, in the past you seem to have willfully ignored Ch3rry's points in favor of your own goading behavior.

'Troll in the Dungeon' may be somewhat of a chewed out soundbyte, but i felt it appropriate to place here - for reasons that any reader with a sense of humor and some kind of intelligence will find obvious enough. I'm not going to bother explaining the joke to you - i've no doubt you can figure it out yourself when you reexamine what i've previously stated.

Hit and run, because i wash my hands of yours and Ch3rry's ongoing debate? Hardly. I'm merely not going to continue your and Ch3rry's ongoing debate. My beef, good sir, is with you - and again, i invite you to continue this debate in a more private form, where the flow of the thread will not be further interrupted.

I'd supply the fuel, but you seem to have an ample supply. So, i'll bring the matches instead, and simply give you the warning 'If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen'.

As i've previously stated, Ch3rry is a big girl - she can take care of herself, and she's had in the past no trouble dealing with the likes of you. I'll leave up to her wether she wishes to be a part of the conflagration that you seem to be fanning - Expert windbaggery, my friend, i commend you! - though she seems to have taken the high road and turned her back on this topic that you've helped ruin - i commend her for that.

Unfortunately i am not going to take the insult of a friend sitting down - and as such, once more, invite you to continue this debate with me in private - moreover because, as far as trolls go, you are indeed a talented one and i, for one, enjoy verbal jousts. I rarely meet an opponent of your calibre, wether for debate or for insult, and from where i'm sitting both are equally enjoyable.

As far as the Mods are concerned - with all due respect of them, i don't care what they think of me. Not because i feel they are doing a bad job - far from it, they are doing their job as they are supposed to be and as such should not feel the need to ban or punish me; i've broken no rule and overstepped no bounds that i'm aware of.

If i have then let them make me aware of it, and i shall act on these rules - this has been done in the past and shall more than likely happen again in the future. I'm me - i pull no punches and give no quarter when it comes to voicing my opinions, and many here will know that on a great many topics i have something of at least some value to contribute.

All that said and done - and finally, i just love how you had to point out what i said, twice; once in a post so hard to read that without browsing back even -i- got confused as to where your blathering ended and my blathering started - and once entirely out of context.

And last but not least, again, i commend Ch3rry for having no more of your twatwaffling. I re-reitterate; she's a big girl, she can take care of herself, wether and when she chooses to do so overtly or no.

Pitty that the thread's subject was distorted in this manner, by, in my opinion, your ongoing dick-measuring competition with first Ch3rry and now me.

As i've said to another poster, before - i'll gladly admit that you have the greater e-penis. but at least all the blood doesn't rush from my brain when mine goes hard.

Now, can we get this thread back on topic, please?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --

Last edited by Anjelen; 08-31-2010 at 03:11 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:20 AM   #114
Spitoon

Ah Anjelen, so you were not telling the truth when you said earlier <<Ah, so now we're taking post-signatures as gospel truths?

(that said - i'm now going to wash my hands both of the leetspeak and your and Ch3rry's ongoing debate. No doubt you'll get your ears washed when ch3rry gets some time to have her troll-trolling way with you.) >>

What a non-surprise.

Afew points. You say that I am over eager to be right. What is your point there? Presumably you deem that others post in order to be seen as wrong?

You say that life is not to be taken seriously and is a game to you, yet you end by requesting firmly that we "get back on topic PLEASE." The answer to that is "no" because you do not take ilife seriously so in your case it won't happen however much we try.

You claim that "over the course of the debate you have fallen more and more off-topic, and more and more towards personal insult directed at Ch3rry_Bomb" then add "Though that's just what i've been reading - i may just, as you say, have lost my ability to read somewhere."

No you have not. My replies HAD become more and more towards personal insult towards Ch3rry_Bomb because that became the level upon which he was arguing so I had no choice in my replies but to respond accordingly in the absence of any other input.... and when I say Ch3rry_Bomb was getting personal I mean regarding his own personality taking over from his intellect. On a purely intellectual level I do not mind being accused of trolling provided that kind of comment comes out at the very beginning rather that way into an argument and wherever you think I have been personal scroll back and read that it is a reply to similar (that is if you are sad enough to).

You say "Again - you do not strike me as unintelligent. As far as substantiating my claim goes, you yourself need only reread the previous pages of debate to find where your logical fallacies lay - and where you have left the beaten path of this topic."

I do not need to re-read them. I left the beaten paths of this topic when someone closed the path ahead and created a diversionary path by seeking to undermine my arguments by force of personality and insult. I know what I am doing.

"So i may have misstated what i intended to say regarding your statement about her use of latin cliché - fine, i'll admit there's somewhat of a language barrier here. Allow me to reitterate, though, that by criticising her latin clichés without a statement of why and how she is in the wrong, you still haven't made any point at all, other than to add a bit of fuel to the fire."

I did not criticise them as latin cliches. I commented in as many words that reeling them off one after the other was a snobby parade of intellectual superiority.

"This is how you've feigned ignorance; you've feigned ignorance of your own faults and do it again, now, indignantly at that - again, aggrieving behavior at best."

Not at all. If I was that way inclined I would simply have shut up. In posting as I have I have wilfully exposed myself to the (mis) judgement of other lesser people including you ha ha.

I never mentioned apologies, I never ask for them nor give them if solicited. also, I don't do excuses. I do reasons.... yers, it's a smart-arse comment as read but it is true.

<<My opinions, indeed. And furthermore my opinion that the debate, the original topic has - temporarilly - been suspended by your and ch3rry's ongoing debate. If i see a friend of mine, someone i admire, offended, i will not hesitate to state my opinions on the matter....>>

CONGRATULATIONS on completely stuffing yourself by admitting that you responses are now based upon the personal rather than the intellectual. I have a strict with with friends however close that if one of us gets involved in heated online discussions or political arguments in real life there is no "bum-chumming" in order to maintain the integrity of our intellects both publicly and privately. I despair for ch3rry having just read that.

"If you would care to continue our debate, i encourage you to let this take place in private messages, so that we nolonger have to interupt the flow of this particular thread."

No. What is public must remain public and not be personal just as what is private should remain so. Going private is a sure sign of public failure. Also, your comment about being motivated by your friendship with Ch3rry mean that talking to you privately would not be totally private. I will decline any private approach for that reason.

Trolling? Hardly. Odd, how easy you find it to call other people trolls while you yourself wash your hands in innocence.

Please point out one comment I made that is trolling anywhere in the thread that addresses the issue rather than Ch3rry or yourself and explain why you think it is trolling. "I can't be bothered" is no excuse or reason not to.

<<Yes - i come in late to this discussion, primarilly because you have offended and offended again someone whom i consider to be a friend and to act upon this - not in Ch3rry's defence, she's a big girl - but because, again, if i see a friend offended i will not hesitate to take side and voice my own opinion in the matter.>>

I can tell you quite bluntly that if Ch3rry has any intelligence and integrity he will be both embarrassed and compromised by your stating this with so much emphasis. You have compromised both Ch3rry and yourself. It is worth turning this on it's head to emphasise this point thus....

Suppose you did not say that but I knew you were close friends and I then accused you of replying as you have for personal reasons in the absence of any intellectual empathy. You'd be jumping up and down denying it.

Do you know what is so funny about this? In two long posts you have not once support Ch3rry's stand at an intellectual level nor criticised mine but on;y sought to analyse and comment on me whilst totally failing to relate any virtues of Ch3rry.

My bait of having a dig at Ch3rry? Cute, really cute, trying to use my words against me when i have offered no such bait, merely pointed out what i felt was your offending behavior; i reitterate, in the past you seem to have willfully ignored Ch3rry's points in favor of your own goading behavior.

Goading behaviour? And now you confess that you are solely motivated by a personal issue of your friendship with one party whom you having stated he was quitting the thread at the start of your previous posting, what precisely is the purpose of your continuing posting to continue this even after you ended your last post by saying you would post no more other than "goading behaviour." What you are doing is pure and simple trolling based upon an irrelevant motivation. If you cannot see that then you have serious problems.

Hit and run, because i wash my hands of yours and Ch3rry's ongoing debate? Hardly. I'm merely not going to continue your and Ch3rry's ongoing debate. My beef, good sir, is with you - and again, i invite you to continue this debate in a more private form, where the flow of the thread will not be further interrupted.

Your motivation may be private and emotional (based upon your friendship with someone) but both mine (and Ch3rry's for that matter) were intellectual and public in the absence of our being total strangers. Does it not occur to you that you have unwittingly publicly compromised both Ch3rrys intellect by coming out with all this "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" stuff and insulted the intelligence of others.

I'd supply the fuel, but you seem to have an ample supply. So, i'll bring the matches instead, and simply give you the warning 'If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen'.

What heat? It is you who is conducting your input from the open kitchen doorway not quite certain of coming in yet trying to entice me out to continue.

You say "As i've previously stated, Ch3rry is a big girl - she can take care of herself, and she's had in the past no trouble dealing with the likes of you." Well, if you were a true friend you'd respect her standing by letting her do just that. I'll leave up to her wether she wishes to be a part of the conflagration that you seem to be fanning - Expert windbaggery, my friend, i commend you! - though she seems to have taken the high road and turned her back on this topic that you've helped ruin - i commend her for that..... ....and which you as a supposedly caring and supportive friend have failed to make the slighest attempt to re-rail back on topic. With friends like that......

Unfortunately i am not going to take the insult of a friend sitting down..... Look, can you please publicly list your friends on here so that we all know who to avoid arguing with if we don't want their poodle to wake up and snap at our heels..

"i pull no punches and give no quarter when it comes to voicing my opinions," Unfortunately your only opinion here is that you must pick up Ch3rry's fag end because you are friends. Let us be totally honest. If Ch3rry was a stranger you would not have bothered so your whole input in now contrived, trolling, goading, pointless both in the context of the thread and in the context of the bitchfight.

All that said and done - and finally, i just love how you had to point out what i said, twice; once in a post so hard to read that without browsing back even -i- got confused as to where your blathering ended and my blathering started - and once entirely out of context.

Evidence of you reply suggests you either read it with ease or were too obsessed not to de-confuse yourself and as for the other being out of context... the pint it made was too true for you to comment on.

One final point out of deference to both yourself and Ch3rry. Many will understandably be wondering if Ch3rry is putting you up to this or vetting your postings. If you really care about Ch3rry you owe it to her to clarify whether she is goading you into responding or feeding you with input (and my own take is that neither is true but she is being made aware by you in advance.

Your repeated input concerning your motivation as a friend of Ch3rry has totally disrespected and compromised her intellect and integrity and deems that you clarify the situation... and before either of you say it has not, speaking for myself, if I was in Ch3rry's position I would be furious at you for doing stating your personal interest and compromising my intellectual space but that is me. However, if one of you agrees with the other publicly on here in the future your motivation is now wide open to question. Not very intelligent!

Old 09-06-2010, 01:10 PM   #115
Anjelen
Account Banned

@Spittoon - My stating that i had washed my hands of your and ch3rry's debate had nothing to do with your and my debate. I have blatantly stated that my beef is now with you, personally. I could not have been more obvious - yet you continue to 'misunderstand' ?

Moreover, i have repeatedly invited you to continue our conversation in a more private setting so as not to derail this thread any further...

And yet, your latest diatribe is up there for the world to see. Bad form, in my honest opinion.

You seem to be losing your grip there, ol' buddy.

Tell you what. Send that latest post to me again to me over private messages, or even via e-mail (guus_pot<At>Hotmail<dot>com) or (G<dot>Pot<at>tiscali<dot>nl) and i'll bother reading the rest of it - and replying to it.

Until then, my friend. ^_^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 09-07-2010, 12:02 AM   #116
LilAngel
getDare Addict

WTF. Why is this shit still going on.

Locked.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS