Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2018, 12:29 PM   #1
Oliveeddy

Female No limits alone for the week! Dare me!

I am 19 female alone in my apartment for the whole week and I want to be punished, humiliated, and degraded! I have no limits...except that I don't want to get arrested or die!
I have a butt plug, bullet vibrator, the usual home supplies, and if your date is worth it I might go to the store and get something else
Likes: pain, being humiliated, public, water sports, bondage
My kik is xobanannie
I will provide picture and video evidence!
Oliveeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:45 PM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

ok, I think I'll start by giving you some pain. Apply some toothpaste to your butt hole and find something to clamp your nipples with.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:45 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Honey and feather yourself in a bikini from head to toe. Coat yourself in honey(or similar syrup, chocolate sauce as a last choice) put in your bullet vibe and place a dozen eggs in your top. Now slowly pleasure yourself while clucking like a chicken. If you can ride your toy no handed, use your hands to squeeze your "nests" aggressively. If not use one hand, but it must be squeezing the opposites side breast. When you are about to cum, cover yourself in feathers (cotton ballls can be used as a substitute). Any broken eggs or ones that fall out add 30 minutes per egg to the 30 minutes you must remain covered. Aftwards clean up. I would appreciate any pictures or video evidence through kik.

Also I strongly recommend a signature as you've just joined or at least one or two limits (basic reasonable ones) or else you'll get dares like in this thread. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=304743

Welcome to getdare, and I hope you find some fun.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 05-01-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 09:48 AM   #4
pedrodiez

Default edging

insert your buttplug and edge yourself 2 times by using only the water pressure from your showerhead. Let me know how it went
pedrodiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 10:08 AM   #5
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Wearing only a pair of panties, wet yourself and shit yourself. Take off the panties and put them in your mouth as a gag. If anything falls out of your panties, rub it on yourself.

Insert your bullet vibe and cum while using a wooden spoon to spank your clit. After your cum put your panties back on and reward yourself with 25 wooden spoon spanks to each inner thigh.

You can kik me @ ggowm with evidence.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiation, nolimits, painslut, video, whore