Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2014, 11:34 PM   #1
Afrokink

Default 18/m needs punishments and profile improvements

I've recently joined getdare and my master told me to set up an account to do dares while they're away. When he saw what I'd done he told me it needed major improvements and that I was to be punished for this.

So I need humiliating punishments with no limits as I'm not allowed to have them yet. Plus for each improvement I get from someone, I have to do another punishment they suggest. This will continue until my master is satisfied with my profile.

Remember it's no limits! (apart from death obviously)

The slut is owned by a master and will do anything for it's master.

The slut needs to do: Cross dressing, feminisation, anal, bondage, nipple play, enemas, slave

The slut will do if told: Torture, CBT, extended sessions, wax play, cross-dressing public

The slut won't do: Public other than cross-dressing, scat, piss drinking, family, full face showing
Afrokink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 11:55 PM   #2
subboy132

Let's make your profile picture your cum-covered chest or face (if you do face it can just be below the eyes so we can see the cum on your lips).

Since it's no limits, I'm going to give you a full public dare. Before you go out, drink as much water as possible so you are bursting to pee. Put on the lightest colored clothing you own (preferably tight as well). Go to a public place, such as Walmart or the mall. Start pissing yourself. Act embarrassed and make a scene. You can't stop pissing once you start though.
subboy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 03:48 PM   #3
Afrokink

Ok so my master loved your dare and was thrilled that it was against my limits. He did add say though to stop me continually getting dares against my limits, as soon as I do a dare I can add it to my limits if I want to.

So what my master did to make sure I completed the dare, dressed me up in a white t shirt, white shorts and a pair of sissy pink panties. He then forced me to drink 5 pints of water so I was really desperate to pee and drive me into the middle of a really busy town centre.

He told me I had to get out and wet myself Infront of hundreds of people, I did that and felt really embarrassed and ashamed but thought I could quickly jump back in my masters car as I have completed the dare. Oh how I was wrong...

As soon as I started moving toward him, he drove off leaving me stranded Infront of all those people with my shorts all wet, pee dripping down my leg and my panties showing through to anyone who looked.

That was e most embarrassed I've ever felt in my entire life and had to walk the hour long journey back to show my master the humiliation I felt. But he wasn't done with me yet. Before he let me clean up I had to suck him off to the point of orgasm just so he can get the picture for my profile.

So I had a constant 3 hrs of pure humiliation but at least my profile is improving and I get to put public back on my limits!

The slut needs to do: Cross dressing, feminisation, anal, bondage, nipple play, enemas, slave

The slut will do if told: Torture, CBT, extended sessions, wax play, cross-dressing public

The slut won't do: Public other than cross-dressing, scat, piss drinking, family, full face showing
Old 12-24-2014, 03:56 PM   #4
humiliatingdares

Hi I dare u to add me on kik @ samnewman
humiliatingdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 04:15 PM   #5
Clampitdown

Mod edit: stop asking for pictures
22/m/uk

Message me on kik some nipple clamp dares and get a few photos in return

Last edited by Leopard; 12-26-2014 at 07:15 AM.
Clampitdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 05:34 PM   #6
Afrokink

My master doesn't let me have kik as everything I do has to go through him. But he wants me to get extra hard and painful dares because of this.

Make sure I feel these dares for weeks and push me really far.

Old 12-24-2014, 07:09 PM   #7
subboy132

Your "About Me" needs to contain information describing each of your fetishes, why you think you are a sub, what makes you inferior, why you love your master, and anything else you master wishes. It needs to be several paragraphs long at least, and you can only refer to yourself as "The Slut", "The Slave", and "It.". So instead of "I like dares" it would be "The Slut likes dares".

I'm upset that full public is back on your limits, but semi-public is not! You shouldn't back out of this dare because it's really not likely that anyone will see you anyways.

I think you need to go to a public bathroom of your masters choosing (preferably one in a park. whatever is least likely to get cleaned often. Aka avoid a shopping mall). Once inside you must strip naked and give your clothes to your master. You will then choose half of the stalls at random (if there are 6, choose 3). You will receive a swirly with your mouth open in each of these stalls regardless of what is in the toilet. May the odds be ever in your favor!
Old 12-24-2014, 10:34 PM   #8
Afrokink

The sluts master thanks you subboy for the dare and has rewarded you with a free extra dare.

The slut has changed it's profile to reflect it's true slutty self and so everyone can see what a slut it is.

In terms of the dare, this got very messy for the slut... Which it deserves

The public bathrooms had 5 stalls in them be were not clean at all. The master, as an extra punishment for not doing the kik dares, force the slut to swirly itself in all 5. An added twist was that the slut had to take the master in it's ass while it was getting swirled. The slut could only move onto the next toilet when master had edged twice within the slut. This was up until the 4th toilet where master could cum inside the slut. Then for the fifth one, the slut had to expel masters cum into the toilet and eat that, plus anything else that got expelled, and swallow it all before he slut could finish the final swirly.

The first toilet was ok for the slut as it was only piss. The first too edges didn't take too long so was onto toilet 2 quickly. Toilet 2 was by fat the worst as it wasn't flushed from when the last person took a dump. Master took extra time pounding the slut just so it had to endure 'facing' the dump for longer.

Once that was finally over slut wasn't feeling too well and was sick inside toilet 3... But that shouldn't stop the dare. Number 3 was done with he sluts sick floating around

When toilet 4 came round the sluts ass was really gaping and sore for slut (it needs training more!). Once the swirly had finished, master shot his big load inside the slut who had to hold it then expel it into toilet number 5. Luckily for the slut, nothing else came out other than masters cum

The slut then had to eat up all of masters cum from the bowl, it also got lots of piss in there and lots of poo from when licking the entire bowl clean. All of that got swallowed.

The final punishment for slut was the walk home. It didn't realise master had brought a collar and leash. Slut was walked home by it's master while on the leash wearing only thin panties to cover up sluts pathetic penis. Also written on his chest and back was TOILET SLUT so all the onlookers could see what slut had just done.

Master still feels the profile can do with more improvements so is still wanting more dares for the slut, adhering to the new limits.

Old 12-24-2014, 11:18 PM   #9
subboy132

Good report! My free dare is simple, but painful. Have your master coat your cock and balls in toothpaste and rub it in well. Put on some tight underwear and your normal clothes. It's time for you to go to the mall and walk around for as long as your master wishes. Whenever you're done, and the burn is unbearable, you may go to the restroom to wash it off. The only rule is that you must use toilet water to wash it all off.
Old 12-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #10
Afrokink

Master took much pleasure in your free dare. So much so that he has decided to keep the thread open to anyone who wants to humiliate and punish this dirty slut! So make sure the slut can feel what happens what you take too much dick in it's ass!

For the toothpaste punishment master took his slut out to the local mall. Master had a few things he wanted to pick up and decided to bring the slut with him. But the slut needed reminding this wouldn't be a fun trip for it. Before leaving, master picked out a nice pair of tight satin panties for the slut to wear and also what kind of toothpaste it will be wearing to make sure no one could smell the sluts dirty pussy. He made sure it was extra strong and extra minty. He smeared half of the tube all over the slut to make sure it would continue to feel the pain the whole time.

After about 10 mins the slut could start to feel the stinging. This made the slut excited, but this was wrong so master had to stop it. He hit the sluts balls 50 times to make sure this wouldn't happen again, this made it sting more but the slut knew it couldn't get excited and resisted it.

Master spent 4 hours going in and out of shops looking at stuff and buying things, all the while the slut was following him in great agony as the burning sensation got stronger and stronger. After 4 hours master took the slut to the malls toilets to get cleaned up... But it wouldn't be that easy.

Master handcuffed the sluts hands behind it's back, took it into a cubicle and pulled down the sluts pants and panties. The slut expected that master would be washing sluts excruciatingly painful balls but no, master had to eat. He told the slut that he would be back in an hour to pick the slut back up and if it wasn't cleaned up by then there would be serious consequences. The slut was then left alone.

The slut tried to bend down to the toilet to dip it's balls in the water but it was no use, the water was too low. After deliberation the slut realised there was only one thing to do... Drink the water and spit it onto it's balls. Luckily the water was clean so there was no repeat of the previous punishment. Slut thought the pain was beginning to go but the worst was yet to come.

As the water dripped onto the slut, it reacted with the toothpaste to froth up and sting twice as much. Slut fell to the floor in agony as the pain became unbearable. Eventually it realised it needs to get up and clean it's balls of soon as master will be coming back. But as slut tried to stand up, it couldn't as it's hands were tied behind it's back. The slut tried and tried to stand up but it was to no avai.

After what seemed like an eternity master came back to find his slut on the floor without the toothpaste washed of. It was serious consequences time. Master picked the slut up and marched it out of the cubicle. The slut was still handcuffed with toothpaste on it's balls and it's pants around the sluts ankles. To the sluts horror master forced it straight of of the bathroom and into to public domain. Everyone could see the sluts pathetic cock and balls and started giggling to themselves. Master was careful to not let any authorities see as that would ruin the sluts punishment.

Anyone who came and asked master what was going on was told that this dirty little slut is being punished and they can do whatever they like to it. Some kicked, some spat and some even teased the slut knowing any excitment would earn the slut punches to it's balls. The walk of shame was a few miles for the slut as master deliberately parked a long way from the bathrooms, predicting this would happen.

When the slut was finally back home feeling degraded, humiliated and in considerable pain it could definitely feel what happens when you are a slut and knew that because of the earlier failure, master would be very punishing on the next suggestions he gets!

Old 12-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #11
subboy132

Wonderful report!

This time you'll do something similar. Lube a plug/dildo completely in toothpaste. Cover it so all you can see is a thick layer of tooth paste. Insert it. Put on a dress with no underwear. You will be wearing nothing but shoes and a dress. Follow your master around for a few hours again.

Now you will go in the middle of the food court where you can be seen by the most people. Time to take your plug out! You'll push it out in front of everyone. Of course, we don't need them having to look at a dirty plug! To clean it and hide it from their view, gag yourself with it and lick it clean as you leave the mall.

Now, you may ask how to wash the tooth paste out of your ass? Well, someone can piss in it. Or, you can get some piss in a bottle and have it poured in you with a funnel. Piss is all you can use to clean it out though.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:21 PM   #12
Afrokink

Master is really liking these punishments for his slut. This Slut is feeling the pain but starting to enjoy public dares a little more now.

For the latest punishment slut wore it's medium sized buttplug with half a tube of toothpaste a lubricant, slut was worried about this as it remembered the pain from the previous punishment. But the slut took it anyway and initially liked the feeling of being full and penetrated. Master picked out a very revealing and short dress for the slut to wear which showed off the sluts figure. Also 6 inch heels to make it easier for the sluts buttplug to be seen.

This time master decided to go see a movie before going to the mall to extend the time of the sluts pain. While watching the movie, master demanded slut to suck him off at the back of the theatre as that's what dirty little sluts do... Making sure not to be seen by anyone else of course. This was done to make sure the sluts screams of agony didn't disturb the movie and that it would have something to eat during. Once master had decided to release himself, slut wasn't allowed to swallow until after the movie had finished. Meaning this slut had to taste masters warm salty cum for an hour and a half.

After the movie, sluts asshole was really beginning to sting yet new that the plug would be in for a long time. While walking round the mall, master repeatedly spanked the slut on the ass to increase the pain and reactivate the toothpaste inside the slut. After another 2 hours of shuddering in pain, the slut was finally allowed to go to the food court to remove the buttplug. But master had another twist, he handcuffed the slut and told it not to return to master without the plug being spotless.

So the slut went into the food court handcuffed, feeling pretty embarass end at this point but knew it would get worse. It then squatted down on a chair and pushed the buttplug out. At this point everyone in the food court had stopped talking and was watching. Wondering what was happening and what would happen next. The slut then bent down showing it's toothpaste covered ass and started to lick the buttplug like an ice cream. It tasted horrible to the slut but knew it had to try and enjoy it as it had to be licked clean. This took a while and people started coming over to have a closer look at the slut. Some even took pictures.

Once it was all clean the slut took it in it's mouth and gave it back to it's master. Now came the cleaning. Master unlocked slut and told it to go to the bathroom to Clean up. But knowing that the sluts own piss wouldn't be enough master told the slut it needed to get the piss from any other guys in the bathroom. Master said slut had to be completely clean as it would be wearing the same buttplug for the next three days without any breaks.

Once slut had used it's own pee to attempt to clean it's asshole, it had to figure out how to get other guys to pee inside the slut. What slut did was to stay in a cubicle and as other guys came into the toilet, ask them if they could pee inside the slut in exchange for anal sex. The slut must have been in there for another 2 or 3 hours taking it up the ass while strangers peed and came all inside the slut. Eventually the stinging of the toothpaste went away and it less the bathroom. It really was a dirty little whore slut that day.

Once it met back up with it's master, the slut re took the buttplug and prepared for the next 72 hours of constant plugging.

Old 01-05-2015, 12:18 AM   #13
a8Rook

One way your profile could still use some work is to add some friends! Find some of the other sluts out there that your master might enjoy punishing too.

I'm really quite upset that you were allowed to put scat back on your limits though. So I suppose instead...

Your master should tie you up, take your largest toy, have you lube it well with spit and then push it in and out of your ass slowly 50 times. On the last time, he should leave the dildo inside you and then spank your ass 50 times with the back of a hair brush.

Repeat the thrusts and spanking 4 more times, then have your master give you an enema with your own piss. After that, do at least 5 more sets of dildo thrusts and spanking. Then your master can decide if you're ready to be untied or not.

Last edited by a8Rook; 01-05-2015 at 12:24 AM.
a8Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:54 PM   #14
Afrokink

Been a while but does anyone fancy giving this slut some more dares, she is desperately in need of some??
Old 02-18-2018, 11:44 AM   #15
Doc

Send a message via MSN to Doc

Sure, here's my dare:
Go to the local mall, wearing your tightest tshirt.
Go to the mall's toilets (into a private cabin), lift your tshirt, put one binder clip on each nipple and put the tshirt back to normal, so we can easily see there's something on your nipples.
Go for a walk in the mall for about 10 minutes, then come back to the toilet's cabin and jerk off until you edge. Now take the binder clips off and go back home. You're not allowed to cum in the toilet's cabin before leaving, except if your Master allows you to.
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, no limits, punishment