Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2018, 07:23 AM   #1
iHumiliate

Male 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello once more!
I come back looking for a new type of slave/sub, I have a renewed love for blackmail. The scenario would involve us talking to each other me finding out about your background, your interests and when it gets serious it will end up with any control you have is gone, and me being able to blackmail for pics, orgasm control, bathroom control, dressing up having all and any control to me. It is a bit scary at first but a lot of woman find it absolutely hot and cumworthy , if your up for the challenge message me with a brief summary of yourself first and if you have Kik tell me it too.

My experience as a Daddy has been a broad 6 to 8 years, a fairly long time with past lg relationships. I am actually trying to find myself an lg that can be long term, doesn't matter what age. I have a funny sense of humour, and i really do listen when needed! I also have an extreme taste in kink. I am really nasty as hell.

What I am looking for: The type of relationship I am looking for is both sexually and non, someone that I can be able to do stuff with, as well talk to them on a person-to-person level. Once we get to know each other, we can exchange nudes as well.

My interests
Ddlg, punishment, humiliation, domination, humiliation with panties, TPE, control, hypnosis, micromanaging, bathroom control, ass play, anal stretching, force play, rules, clothing control, rough play, dares, pet play, abdl, brainwashing.

I do love the "innocent" type of littles, the ones who need to rely on their daddies to make decisions.

My Limits
Scat, illegal, public, knife play.

Reply if you are interested! and if you'd rather reply on kik (childishphilino) reply there instead and tell me about yourself
Hope to talk to you!
The following user says Thank You to iHumiliate for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk