Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-27-2017, 11:44 AM   #1
Masterpwn

Eye Open this for an easy public dare

You opened this thread, so here is a little absurd dare for you.

You will need a yogurt and a room with a window from which you could be seen.

Wait till it is dark. Then go to the room, turn on the light, strip naked, place a chair in front of the window, fetch the yogurt, then sit down facing outwards and slowly eat the yogurt while fully exposed to the window.

That's it . Report in this thread if you completed it; you can also mention whether you have done similar activities before.
Masterpwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 03:28 AM   #2
Covelot

I just did this dare, but I got a little scared with the light being on when it came time to get in front of the window, so instead, I put my computer next to me with the screen on me while I did it. My bed and dresser are right in front of the window, so I knelt to make sure that I was exposed. No one came down my street, and I couldn't see any neighbors out and about, but it was still scary and got my heart pumping none the less.

I've done things kind of like this before, but not very much. I kind of like it, but I got really nervous. I might do it again later.
Covelot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Covelot for this post:
Old 01-01-2018, 07:36 AM   #3
Smsmsw7

All my windows at home doesn't look out at a street or neighbor's yard, so too easy to do this at home. I do however travel a bit and will try next time in a hotel, depending on which floor, what look out onto, etc. I have been naked in front of open window in hotel before, but with lights off and quite late at night. It did overlook a busy walkway and some restaurants so chance of being seen was very high, even with only light coming in from outside...

Likes: Photos/vids share (no face), CBT, anal, edge, cum play, dares/tasks.

Limits: Exposure, comando, feminisation (except under clothes), pain.

Dislikes: family, friends, animal, scat, make-up, shave, piercings, feet, drugs, permanent marking.
Smsmsw7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk