Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-26-2017, 01:05 AM   #1
Piggboyg
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mobil Game Ballbusting (Modifiable for other likes)

So here's a semi customizable dare involving a mobil game called "Don't step the white tile." The version I'm playing is on android and made by FieldWalking, but any version should work as long as it records your 10 best scores. I'll walk through the dare with the example of ballbusting, but it could also be done with spanks, wedgies, diapers, chastity, or bladder holding.

When you first play the game, your top 10 scores will be empty. Go ahead and play 10 games to fill those up. Now, you're going to play at least 15 more rounds every day until you reach a top score of at least 750. At the end of each round, if your score does not reach the top 10, you'll hit your balls once for every point below your 10th highest score. For example, if you scored 90 and your 10th highest score was 100, you'd hit your balls 10 times.

If you've played 20 rounds in a day, you'll no longer have to beat your balls each time you fall below 10th place. However, if you play more than 20 rounds but quit before you get a new highest score, you will add all 10 of your top scores and beat your balls that many times. Or if you fail to play your 15 rounds for the day, you'll face the same punishment.

If you need incentive to finish quickly, you can agree to give up orgasms or underwear until you've completely finished the dare.

If you want to modify this for other likes, you can always say 1 point is one hour in chastity, 1 minute in wedgie, 1 minute without the toilet, etc.

Finally, a bit of a challenge. If you send me a screenshot of your top 10 scores, and your best is better than mine, I will add all 20 numbers together and bust myself that many times. If mine is higher, you have to do the same.

Likes: Diapers (wetting), ballbusting, edging, mild orgasm denial, underwear control, pee holding, hypnotism

Limits: Public, food in diaper, body writing, cross dressing, enemas, anal, tying balls, bed wetting, anything too extreme

Kik: PiggBoyG

Immediately obedient to any guy who's dick is bigger than mine.

PM me NOW and I will pee for 3 second immediatly
Piggboyg is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Piggboyg for this post:
Old 12-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #2
bondboyaaron

This is awesome, but i play the game called 2048. how can this be converted to use that mobile game?

my current best is 36,552 but the score i just got is only 13,684. If its 1 point = 1 hit, that's a lot of hits! and that is just off the first attempt not to mention the rest of the dare! please help, thanks.
bondboyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 12:14 AM   #3
Error404

Talking

This is so stressful. I managed to beat 750 (with a score of 777) on my second day after only a couple hundred hits. My heart was beating so fast on that final run. My previous best had been just over 330. I want be accepting your additional challenge, but thank you very much for the dare.

Dislikes/Punishment: Watersports, A2M, Line Writing, Online exposure

Limits: Family/Friends, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood

I'm still exploring my kinks, suggest something!
Error404 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk