Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-26-2017, 01:48 PM   #1
Nznuts

Default Fun day out

Heres a dare I have put together over the last few days, let me know if theres any improvements I could make and if anyone would be kind enough to be my test subject.

Well give your self a nice enema then put your butt plug in, now put on your diapers and some tight fitting pants. Wear any other clothing of your choice. You now myst head out to town, (or anywhere populated with people) once out you must buy at least one thing (could be a bag of chips or your grocery shopping for the week)once you have that then you may release into your diaper, if you released before buying your item then you must go for a jog fir 10 min away from your car/bus stop then you may head home, if you managed to hold it in untill after then you may head home. Now once home you must hand cuff your self and send the key down the back of your diaper. Now wait for a good 30 min ( If you clean a room in this time ill let you have a shower right after) now you may dive in and find that key and unlock yourself. Now you can take your diaper off and re insertb that butt plug of yours. If a room was cleaned perfectly then you may shower if not put your panties on with out wiping and give a nice wedgie and leave it in for an hour. After your shower or wedgie you are done you may now wait untill next week to cum.

Pm dares
Butt plugs I own
locking belt design? Give me your advice
Dislikes: pain, diapers, butt plugs
soft limit: pics
Limits: full public, scat, family/friends, vid, face pics, cbt.
Nznuts is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk