Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-28-2017, 04:38 PM   #1
lololololololol

Default The Lesser of Two Evil Pleasures

I recently was messing around and had my first idea I was really proud of. The items you need for the dare are:

Anal Hook (I substituted a typical plastic clothing hanger which worked fine)
A Belt
Some form of long string (a yoyo string would work, since there is no give, unlike yarn or similar)

So, what I did first was put the hanger in my ass, which acted like an anal hook (since I do not have one). It didn't leave me with any injuries or marks when pulled on, so I would dub it safe. Next step is to put that belt around your neck (please be safe with this. Too many people are careless with this and it leads to serious injury or death). With the remaining part of the belt, wrap it around and use it as a gag (if there is enough length). Next, tie the string of choice to the top end of the hanger (the end closest to your head). Keep in mind that if you have an actual anal hook, the string likely won't be needed since most come with something similar to use. Either way, the next step is to tie the string from the top of your hanger to the back end of your new belt collar. Tie the string around tight enough that it keeps you from looking down/straight comfortably.

Now, how I did this was I tied the belt tight enough that while looking straight ahead/downwards, I could breath freely. However, while I was looking up, the belt restricted my airway and I couldn't breath (seriously, be careful with this). So, I set my phone down and clicked record (I enjoy the added thrill of knowing I am being watched, and having the ability to watch myself when I am finished.

So, I went doggy style, and started the cycle. My favorite part of this was that I could choose to look up and restrict my airway, but I could only do that for a limited time. Eventually, I was forced to look down, pulling hard on the hanger in my ass.
Important Step: Since this wasn't enough for me and probably won't be for you, spit on your hand and do palm circles on your penis head (or circles on your clit if you are female) whenever you are breathing or looking down. So, eventually the stimulation will get to be too much for you, and you will need to restrict your breathing. However, as we all know, you cannot hold your breath forever, so you will soon be forced to pull on your hook and do more highly sensitive head circles. You remain in this wonderful conundrum, and it is very satisfying.

So I dare everyone who reads this to follow these steps, and report on your experience if you so desire. Any feedback is also encouraged. Sorry if there has been another dare similar to this. If there is, I haven't seen it.

Loves: Bondage, spanking, anal(fucking and plugs), nipple torture, ice cubes, discreet dares, light public, being told what to do.

Likes/don't mind: heavy anal, heavy nipple torture, edges, bladder control.

Limits: family, pics, full public, scat, icy hot, anything permanent/permanent bodywriting

Toys: homemade dildos/buttplugs, any household items (open to suggestions).

Last edited by lololololololol; 11-28-2017 at 04:40 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
lololololololol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk