Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-25-2017, 10:43 AM   #1
Sportyboy

Default iGolf, uDare

What's up everyone. I'm going to go golf this morning... and I want my score to translate into dares. Here's how it will go:
For each stroke over par I am, then you (the darers) get a point.
For each time it takes me more than two puts to put the ball in, then you (the darer) gets a point.
For each time I lose a ball, the darer gets 3 points.
For each time I need to fix a divot or sand trap or chunked grass, the darer gets 3 points.
For each time I break a tee, the darer gets 5 points.
For each time I make better than par, I get to subtract one of the darer's points. (that rarely ever happens...)

Now come the dares:
After the match, I'll head to the locker room (with showers) and you can dare me as you like. Points factor in as to what you can dare me to do.
5 points = strip nude
1 point = stroke dick for 30 seconds
5 points = edge one time in locker room
1 point = take a shower
3 points = edge in the shower
1 point = each minute standing nude in the locker room
3 points = wander locker room/restroom nude
4 points = use urinal nude (plus wash hands)
3 points = cum in the shower
5 points = cum in the locker room
10 points = DM photos/film of the dares

There is also a gym at the country club, so if you want to dare me to do a workout, earring see thru mesh shorts, shirtless, and get a little risky with the yoga ball... I am open to your dares!

Please be creative and I encourage you to include some dares with suggested point values as well. I will consider all suggested dares, and if you can pay up your points for it... then I have to do it!

My results from last weekend were: 2 lost balls, 1 broken tee, 5 strokes over par, and twice I three putted. And I never got better than par. So that equates to 19 points. What would you make me do with 19 points?
Sportyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 11:19 AM   #2
PupEzio13

Holy crap,
Now that's some golf challenge. I usually am nude in the locker rooms except if I have my cage on.

My dare to you:
If you're carting, when you're done with the round, go take a 1 mile/1.6km treadmill run at your pace, commando, edge once before and after, wherever you choose. I'd say that's 3 points for the run, 5 points for edging where you could be seen, 2 for not.

If you're walking then down a pint of water on the 17th and hold till you finish the 18th hole. I'll say 19 points (and a dare to me?) if you empty yourself completely before leaving the 18th green, 10 if you held it in.

Last part, would you reciprocate a golf dare on me next time I go on a round? And let me know if it's easy or evil. Oh and cum or no cum, your choice. I'm locked up, so I'm inclined to say edge only, but I won't.

PM me for a side chat. I haven't touched my clubs in awhile, would be amusing to see how many points I chalk up. But maybe a discount on the divots please, I take one with every iron shot.

Arff!

Married to my Master!

Go: Nipple clamps, edging, anal, boots, uniforms, bondage, breath play, floggers, boots, ripe feet
No go: Scat, parents, alcohol, crossdressing
Trying: Analgasm, piss drinking, ET-312B

Toy List

1 dares done.
PupEzio13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionist, golf, gym, public, voyeur