Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-18-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Bomb Dare for Saggers

For those of you who don't know, sagging is when an individual, usually male, lowers the waistband of their pants to show off their underwear while they walk about. I have no problem with this, mind you, but I thought it may be fun to see just how far their inidiscretion goes. It also offers a somewhat decent, though not terribly challenging, public dare if you don't want to do to much exposure.

You'll need a pair of underwear (with an elastic waistband) that you don't mind mutilating. I used a really ratty pair that had water damage and tears running all through it. Now, take your knife or scissors or whatever cutting device you decide to use (tearing can also be effective) and slice off the majority of the cloth from those undies, leaving just the waistband with maybe a bit of straggling fabric. You can now throw the bottome part out, unless you think you'll have some use for it later.

You now have just a waistband. Taht's it. Don't however, think that you won't be wearing this underwear. This is just a new, super breezy cut of underwear! Smaller and sexier than briefs, more breathable than boxer-briefs, and more efficacious at providing comfort and proper temperature than boxers!

When you go to get dressed, slip these on like you would any normal pair of underwear, put your pants on THE WAY YOU WOULD NORMALLY (this is where it becomes a game of risk for saggers), put on your top, and head out for the day. See how long it takes you to chicken out and cover your shame more efficiently.

As for myself, I find them quite comfortable, though peeing takes some getting used to if you only have a waistband.

Peace and all that jazz,
HEISH

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to heishere for this post:
Old 07-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #2
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

If you don't mind swearing... this is a fucking brilliant dare! Great idea and certainly one I'm going to do.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boxers, public, sagging, underwear, undies