Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2017, 03:31 PM   #46
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Default Another punishment...

Since you seem to require punishment, here is another spanking for you. This is a one time spanking to be done separately from your daily spanking, at a time of your convenience.

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Do feel free to use your belt in lieu of your hand if you wish. Please report back both here and by PM.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:22 PM   #47
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by neivilde View Post
I normally do not accept any orders and/or tasks about my real-life sexual interactions. It's a limit but I didn't know how to phrase it in my signature so I didn't put that, sorry that is my fault.

However because I feel really terrible about failing my denial and don't want to fail this challenge as well, I will make a one time exception to motivate myself. However, I won't give blowjobs to three different guys, just to one guy. He's a friend of mine who I have slept with before, knows a little bit - not too much - about my kinks. He would accept and would not judge me for this, or so I hope. So if I fail with the 54 orgasms thing, I promise to give him a blow job. (If he agrees.)

However if anyone gives this type of task in the future, know that it is a limit of sorts (soft limit? maybe?) and I might refuse it. Also my friend isn't very kinky - hence why our thing didn't last long - so he might refuse as well. So there is like a 65% chance your request will not get accepted
Fair enough. One condition - if he agrees (try your best to convince him as your punishment will come much harsher otherwise) - do the best blowjob possible. Not less than 5 minutes on the very edge, eye contact, tongue play, deepthroat if you can and of course get a facial and then collect'n'swallow everything.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:50 AM   #48
neivilde

Default Update

I orgasmed two more times last night and fourteen times today, bringing my total to twenty nine orgasms. I haven't done my daily spankings yet - if you have read my report yesterday you will know that rubbing a sore pussy is hard so I decided to leave the daily spankings last today, I will do them right before bed, after I have orgasmed all I can.

Today, I've basically done nothing but cum, besides eating, drinking and using the toilet, obviously It sounds fun but believe me when I say it isn't. Cumming so much is so exhausting! I feel soooo tired, you can't even imagine. Good thing I'm used to functioning even when I'm tired and without sleep due to school. I feel the same way I do at exam weeks, I even had four cups of coffee today lol. And the ice and the spankings make it even harder. I'm so sore - I can't remember the last time I woke up sore the day after a spanking yet this morning I woke up sore. In general, I would say I'm hornier, even between the orgasms they are all I think about yet when it comes to the actual orgasms I noticed that today they are taking longer to achieve. Maybe it's the pain.

I will post another update after I do the spankings, right before I go to sleep. Wish me luck - I don't want all of this hard work to be in vain and I definitely don't want extra punishment so I hope I succeed. No thanks to the PM dares you guys keep sending to keep me busier

edging, denial, daily rules, humiliation, spanking
public, pee/scat, friends/family, illegal, permanent, needles, plants/animals/kids

PM Dares

My Body

Ask me anything here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=323116

I failed in my denial - punish me here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...46#post3028846
neivilde is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to neivilde for this post:
Old 11-10-2017, 02:16 PM   #49
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

For falsely calling me a Ma’am, you will have to add the following to your orgasms tomorrow. Whenever you orgasm, you will penetrate your pussy and say: SoloM35 is a man

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:38 PM   #50
neivilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
For falsely calling me a Ma’am, you will have to add the following to your orgasms tomorrow. Whenever you orgasm, you will penetrate your pussy and say: SoloM35 is a man
Sorry about that, I'm quite exhausted and I thought I was replying to the poster above you (Cassandra) *face palm*

public, pee/scat, friends/family, illegal, permanent, needles, plants/animals/kids

PM Dares

My Body

I failed in my denial - punish me here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...46#post3028846
Old 11-10-2017, 02:50 PM   #51
bee9
getDare Succubus

25 orgasms left and just one day? Good.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:21 PM   #52
neivilde

Default Update 2

I have finally completed the daily spankings - whew! I have to go to bed right now because for the past 2 days I didn't have time to work out due to my orgasms challenge and I intend to wake up extra early tomorrow to hit the gym before starting my final day of orgasms. We'll see if it's a good idea to tire myself even more lol but I just don't feel as good when I skip my workouts, I think it might help my energy level.

Spanking yourself with a belt when you are already sore is hard. My policy is 100% honesty so I'm not gonna lie - the strength of my hits, especially towards the end decreased a bit. I think how tired I am also contributed to it - my arm got tired quicker too. Still hurt a lot. But if you think I deserve it, feel free to punish me more for this I think I might sleep without my panties on since my pussy especially hurts. I have never seen my pussy and clit so red or swollen before. I am looking forward to at least getting rid of the +20 spanks after each orgasm since they add up to more than 250 extra spanks.

I had four more orgasms before the spankings and I will aim for one more in bed, before I sleep, to round it up. My clit aches A LOT when I'm aroused now, more aroused I get the more it hurts, I wonder if that's because of cumming so much or the spankings. Therefore my orgasms are now quite painful and I'm totally dreading tomorrow. By the way, I have until midnight tomorrow to make it, right?

Have a nice night, I probably won't but oh well, can't say I don't deserve it. I asked for punishment and I'm getting it for sure.

PM Dares

My Body

Old 11-10-2017, 03:33 PM   #53
SissyPrincess_Jenny

Quote:
I have finally completed the daily spankings - whew! I have to go to bed right now because for the past 2 days I didn't have time to work out due to my orgasms challenge and I intend to wake up extra early tomorrow to hit the gym before starting my final day of orgasms. We'll see if it's a good idea to tire myself even more lol but I just don't feel as good when I skip my workouts, I think it might help my energy level.

Spanking yourself with a belt when you are already sore is hard. My policy is 100% honesty so I'm not gonna lie - the strength of my hits, especially towards the end decreased a bit. I think how tired I am also contributed to it - my arm got tired quicker too. Still hurt a lot. But if you think I deserve it, feel free to punish me more for this I think I might sleep without my panties on since my pussy especially hurts. I have never seen my pussy and clit so red or swollen before. I am looking forward to at least getting rid of the +20 spanks after each orgasm since they add up to more than 250 extra spanks.

I had four more orgasms before the spankings and I will aim for one more in bed, before I sleep, to round it up. My clit aches A LOT when I'm aroused now, more aroused I get the more it hurts, I wonder if that's because of cumming so much or the spankings. Therefore my orgasms are now quite painful and I'm totally dreading tomorrow. By the way, I have until midnight tomorrow to make it, right?

Have a nice night, I probably won't but oh well, can't say I don't deserve it. I asked for punishment and I'm getting it for sure.
Thanks for your pre-bed report, it was good and detailed; for what about spanks I give you I don't think you need more punishments, I'm sure you're going on seriously with your punishment and not trying to cheat, so all is good.

Ps. I became your fan and I'm cheering for you girl!

Ask me anything here

^ Updated with dom preferences ^
SissyPrincess_Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:35 PM   #54
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Since I've been enjoying your reports, and I don't think your current punishments are commensurate with your failure, I'm going to update my tasks;
Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d
As with the above you will do the following for the next 38 days;

38 belt spanks each to your inner thighs & pussy every day with clothes pegs on your nipples Reduce to 10 spanks
38 minutes of corner time every day - naked, kneeling with your ankles crossed, back straight and hands behind your head. If you stop early, for each minute early you will spank yourself 5 times with a hairbrush (e.g. 3 minutes would be 15 spanks). For each minute over, you will edge yourself that many times. Reduce to 20 minutes & 2 spanks per minute early
After every edge/cum during this punishment period you will wipe your pussy juice on your face. You may not clean it off for at least 15 minutes.
For 1 day per week you are not allowed to wear any underwear.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:44 PM   #55
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
By the way, I have until midnight tomorrow to make it, right?
3 days means either until the end of the third day or 72 hours from the moment you started to me. I flipped a coin to decide and I got 72 hours as the result. So I would say until sunday morning around the same time you woke up yesterday(=thursday).

Last edited by herpderp42; 11-11-2017 at 02:12 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:37 AM   #56
neivilde

Default 54 Orgasms in 3 Days

Hello everyone! Cue dromrolls.

I MADE IT!!!!!!

I thought I'd tell you guys straight after but it was well beyond midnigt (went for the 72 hours mark) and I was SO tired I fell asleep instantly. *embarrassed grin*

That was one hell of a challenge, at one point I thought I would be physically unable to complete it because it felt difficult to get aroused and cum at the beginning of the final day, I thought I'd literally rubbed myself numb so that was a bit scary, however after only cumming 4 times in the morning, I finally got my arousal back and it started to flow easier. My clit still ached from cumming though - I hope this "painful orgasms" thing isn't permanent Hopefully just a short term side effect of cumming so much, fingers crossed. My pussy is still sore as hell, and the swelling of my clit STILL hasn't gone down! The redness eased up a bit today though.

And the cumming kind of became a habit - I caught myself starting to rub myself today a fee times and stopped myself since I won't cum or otherwise masturbate unless I'm required to by you guys until all my punishments are completed. But it's definitely going to be harder than before since I cummed non-stop for 3 days and thought about cumming when I wasn't cumming. But I also kind of don't want to touch my pussy ever again I don't know, my feelings on orgasms are very complex right now. Thank you to SerBlack for this punishment, which I suspect will be the hardest punishment of this thread.

----

I can now finally begin the other punishments! You will get a report for all of them of course. I will complete them in the order I received them.

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyPrincess_Jenny View Post
Thanks for your pre-bed report, it was good and detailed; for what about spanks I give you I don't think you need more punishments, I'm sure you're going on seriously with your punishment and not trying to cheat, so all is good.

Ps. I became your fan and I'm cheering for you girl!
That's so nice, thank you so much! It felt really good to know people were rooting for me, both the people who hoped I would fail AND you lovely people cheering me on motivated me more than I can say, I'm glad I didn't let you or myself down again

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Since I've been enjoying your reports, and I don't think your current punishments are commensurate with your failure, I'm going to update my tasks;
Thank you SO MUCH for the reductions - I did the original versions yesterday since I hadn't seen this yet but I haven't done the daily spankings of today yet (will do before bed - I found that timing works better for me than morning) and I will do the updated versions starting today. I'm so glad you're enjoying my reports - knowing people read them and enjoy them is motivating for me, since I do the punishments for myself but report them for you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
3 days means either until the end of the third day or 72 hours from the moment you started to me. I flipped a coin to decide and I got 72 hours as the result. So I would say until sunday morning around the same time you woke up yesterday(=thursday).
As I said above, 72 hours is what I based my challenge on, and I gotta say those hours after midnight really helped.

PM Dares

My Body

The following 3 users say Thank You to neivilde for this post:
Old 11-12-2017, 01:57 PM   #57
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Can I add the rule that I want you to edge before and after each punishment that is just pain-based.
This rule is for the next 48 days

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:06 AM   #58
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Thank you to SerBlack for this punishment, which I suspect will be the hardest punishment of this thread.
You're most welcome. Well done on completing it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, pain, punish me, punishment, punishment dare