Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2017, 01:32 PM   #1
larissa914

Female 23/f, looking for nipple/breast dares

Hello all!

I am looking for dares/tasks to do with my nipples and breasts, involving pain, bondage, predicaments, etc. Feel free to include my pussy/clit too if you would like.

Here are some things that I have available to use: small binder clips, clothespins, string, shoelaces, rough hairbrush, bullet vibrator, vibrating dildo, and common household objects

My limits: pics/cam/voice, public, anal, messy, scat, loud things*

*If you would like to include vibrators and/or spanking in your dare, I will have to wait to do the dare until my roommate is not home since these things are loud. So, I will not be able to do these dares right away.

Thanks in advance for your dares! I will write up full reports for all dares. And if there is something I cannot do, I am happy to accept punishment.
larissa914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:48 PM   #2
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dare

Here is something to start you off with.

Remove your top and bra if wearing any and take the shoelaces and bind the base of your tits as tight as you can. I want the tits to swell and become hard and swollen. Once tied, use the hairbrush and rub the harsh bristles around your breast. Start on the tops and rub the skin until it is red and rough, and then move to the other breast. When that is red and rough, move to the outside of the first breast and repeat. Then do the outside of the second breast. You are to keep going like this until you have scoured each breast fully on all sides, leaving the undersides for last. You should spend at least several minutes during each side, not rubbing hard but back and forth until the skin is red and rough.

After all sides are brushed, use the brush on your nipples. Brush them with the rough bristles directly until they too are hard, red, swollen, and rubbed raw. This again should take a few minutes.

When you are done rubbing the nipples, attach a clothespin to each one. Then release the shoelace bindings and feel the blood rush back into your breasts. The nipples still being clamped should be an interesting experience. Start to right up your report while still having your nipples clamped. When you have written everything to that point, then you may remove the clothespins from your nipples and feel the blood rush in. Finish writing your report as they throb and pulse.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:49 PM   #3
Sammylikes

Ok here is a first one :

Using shoes laces, tie your nipples. Make sure the knot around each is as tight as possible and make sure you have a good length avaible on the other side of the laces.

Bow tie this other side to a door, a bed or another imovable point.

The goal for you is to back until the laces are completly tense and it hurts a little. From there you'll have to slowly lean backward while holding ylur legs straights (be carefull not to fall !).
Lean as much as you can, slap each nipple 20 times.

I'll sub from time to time for fun and try new things, so let's have fun !

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

The first one to call me "old" is dead
Sammylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:54 PM   #4
larissa914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammylikes View Post
Ok here is a first one :

Using shoes laces, tie your nipples. Make sure the knot around each is as tight as possible and make sure you have a good length avaible on the other side of the laces.

The goal for you is to back until the laces are completly tense and it hurts a little. From there you'll have to slowly lean backward while holding ylur legs straights (be carefull not to fall !).
How am I supposed to slap my nipple if it is tied up?
Old 11-05-2017, 02:00 PM   #5
Sammylikes

Hit them with the lace around them. In this position, I trust you will still be able to feel it quite nicely

I'll sub from time to time for fun and try new things, so let's have fun !

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

The first one to call me "old" is dead
Sammylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 02:02 PM   #6
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Put your bullet vibe in your pussy and turn it on high. Then tie string through 4 of the binder clips individually and put one on each nipple and one on each inner labia. Then tie something with a good weight to the strings hanging from you nipples and pussy lips. You can’t take them off til you’ve orgasmed 5 times. Buuuuuuuut before each orgasm you must edges 5 times.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 02:04 PM   #7
herpderp42
getDare Addict

I have a challenge for you: Put the clothespegs on your nipples and tie the shoelaces to them. Put a towel on your chair and sit down on a dildo in the chair.
Tie the other ends of the shoelaces to the armrest. They should be tight when you are normally sitting in the chair.
I want you to try to edge with bouncing on the dildo. Your breasts and nipples should be pulled down with every bounce up. You may use your finger the stimulate your clit aswell but only while bouncing. Stop whenever you want or succeeded.
Have fun
Old 11-05-2017, 02:32 PM   #8
larissa914

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Here is something to start you off with.

Remove your top and bra if wearing any and take the shoelaces and bind the base of your tits as tight as you can. I want the tits to swell and become hard and swollen. Once tied, use the hairbrush and rub the harsh bristles around your breast. Start on the tops and rub the skin until it is red and rough, and then move to the other breast. When that is red and rough, move to the outside of the first breast and repeat. Then do the outside of the second breast. You are to keep going like this until you have scoured each breast fully on all sides, leaving the undersides for last. You should spend at least several minutes during each side, not rubbing hard but back and forth until the skin is red and rough.

After all sides are brushed, use the brush on your nipples. Brush them with the rough bristles directly until they too are hard, red, swollen, and rubbed raw. This again should take a few minutes.

When you are done rubbing the nipples, attach a clothespin to each one. Then release the shoelace bindings and feel the blood rush back into your breasts. The nipples still being clamped should be an interesting experience. Start to right up your report while still having your nipples clamped. When you have written everything to that point, then you may remove the clothespins from your nipples and feel the blood rush in. Finish writing your report as they throb and pulse.
Thank you for this dare! I have just finished and I am currently sitting here with the clothespins on my nipples (ouch).

So I started by removing my shirt and bra, and I bound the base of each tit with a shoelace as tight as I could. By the time I finished tying both of them, my breasts were already red and hard, and my nipples were nice and red and sticking out.

Next, I started rubbing the top of my left breast with my hairbrush until it started really hurting and the skin was looking really rough and brush-burned. I then repeated this for the other breast. Then, I did the inside, outside, and bottom of each breast. The outsides and bottoms of my breasts definitely hurt the most and got raw-looking the fastest. By this point, my breasts were super red from the binding, and also even more red and rough looking all around where I brushed them. My nipples were also quite dark at this point just from the binding.

Next, I started rubbing my left nipple with the hairbrush. OUCH. This hurt so much. I barely applied any pressure at all and it still hurt sooo bad. My nipples were already sensitive just from my breasts being bound, so it made this hurt even more than it would normally. Even though it hurt, I kept rubbing until my nipples was very hard and raw and I could barely take the pain. Then, I did the other nipple.

Finally, I put a clothespin on each nipple, and OUCH this hurt so bad since my nipples were so raw!! It was also hard to even get them on, since my breasts were so "tight" from being bound. After I got the clothespins on, I then untied my breasts, which was sort of a relief, but then I felt a bunch of blood rush right to my nipples, and they throbbed. Ow.

Now, I'm sitting here with the clothespins on. My breasts are still red and rough looking from being rubbed with the brush, and I can see marks in my skin from where the binding was. Also, my nipples are quite red, though now there is just a constant level of pain instead of throbbing.

Thank you for the dare!

(Since I've finished writing the report, I will now take the clothespins off - let's just say, OW)
Old 11-05-2017, 02:41 PM   #9
andy4
Distinguished Member

Start with a clothes in on each nipple then wrap bind each tit, start at the base and working toward the nipples make sure they are tight finish by looping it around like a bra band. Now if you have two vibrators slide the strongest one again your chest bone causing your bound tits to move. The other while standing in front of a mirror masturbate till you cum then you can release your tits. If you only have one vib you must use your fingers to cum.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 02:58 PM   #10
larissa914

Quote:
Ok here is a first one :

Quote:
Hit them with the lace around them. In this position, I trust you will still be able to feel it quite nicely
Hi, thank you for this dare!

I started by tying each shoelace around each of my nipples, tight enough that it couldn't be pulled off. Then, I tied the shoelaces to the bar in my closet. The bar in my closet it pretty low, so it's about at breast level.

Then, I walked backwards until the shoelaces were pulling on my nipples decently tight. This hurt a bit, but was not too bad.

Next, I started leaning back, as much as a could. Now, instead of just pulling on my nipples, the shoelaces were now lifting my whole breast up, and my nipples area was stretched so much. Now my nipples and the area around my nipples were hurting a lot more.

Finally, I slapped each of my nipples 20 times. This really hurt! In addition to the pain from the actual slapping, it hurt even more because I kept flinching and pulling back, making the shoelaces pull even harder on my nipples/breasts.

When I finally untied my nipples after I was done, my nipples and the area all around was nipples was super red.

Thanks for the dare!
Old 11-05-2017, 03:02 PM   #11
larissa914

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Put your bullet vibe in your pussy and turn it on high. Then tie string through 4 of the binder clips individually and put one on each nipple and one on each inner labia. Then tie something with a good weight to the strings hanging from you nipples and pussy lips. You can’t take them off til you’ve orgasmed 5 times. Buuuuuuuut before each orgasm you must edges 5 times.
Unfortunately I can't do any dares with my vibrators at the moment because it will be too loud.

Also, I didn't mention this in my initial post I guess, but I'm not really looking for dares where I'm just edging a bunch of times. And logistically, I don't have the time to sit around and orgasm 5 times. Sorry but I will not be completing this dare.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:05 PM   #12
larissa914

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
I have a challenge for you: Put the clothespegs on your nipples and tie the shoelaces to them. Put a towel on your chair and sit down on a dildo in the chair.
Tie the other ends of the shoelaces to the armrest. They should be tight when you are normally sitting in the chair.
I want you to try to edge with bouncing on the dildo. Your breasts and nipples should be pulled down with every bounce up. You may use your finger the stimulate your clit aswell but only while bouncing. Stop whenever you want or succeeded.
Have fun
It is not possible to "sit" on my dildo, since it has a large handle part that doesn't go inside the body. Also, because of the way it's shaped, I can't really bounce on the dildo because it will just stay in all the way, and it's not possible for me to "anchor" the dildo on the chair. So sorry, but I unfortunately cannot do this dare with the dildo I have.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:06 PM   #13
larissa914

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Start with a clothes in on each nipple then wrap bind each tit, start at the base and working toward the nipples make sure they are tight finish by looping it around like a bra band. Now if you have two vibrators slide the strongest one again your chest bone causing your bound tits to move. The other while standing in front of a mirror masturbate till you cum then you can release your tits. If you only have one vib you must use your fingers to cum.
Unfortunately I can't do any dares with my vibrators at the moment because it will be too loud.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:21 PM   #14
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Good girl

Good girl for following my dare so well. Other then being painful, what did it do to you? Did it make your push wet and swollen, or did you just feel the pain? What kind of thoughts did it inspire?

Also describe your body to us so we can form a better mental image of you obeying our tasks. Be as descriptive as possible.

And here is a follow up task for you. Pinch and pull your sore nipples and then attach the clothespins to your breasts. I don’t know how many you have so assuming you have several, attach them to the skin of your breast about half way between your chest and your nipple. Create a circle of clothespins around your breast, and save one for each nipple. Put those on last.

Next take your binder clips and use them to clasp each pussy lip and then use the shoelace or string to hold the binder clip open by tieing it to your thigh. Now for the fun. Standing up, do a set of then jumping jacks, making sure to spread your feet at least wider then shoulder width apart and raising your arms all the way above your head. After the ten, reach down and pinch your clit 10 times. Then do 10 more jumping jacks, and 10 more clit pinches. You are to repeat this cycle 3 more times, for a total of 50 jumping jacks.

If you make it this far, you may rub your clit until you cum, and then you may remove all of the clothespins on your breasts, the nipples last. Hen you may remove the binder clips.

Write up your report and be sure to tell us how this whole task made you feel, both physically and mentally.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:28 PM   #15
andy4
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larissa914 View Post
If you have 2 extra ropes or a shoe strings thread the line into the breast wrap and then around your fingers completing the standing and watching in the mirror masturbating make sure as your hands move it pulls on your tits
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, breast, nipple, predicament