Old 11-04-2017, 01:37 PM   #1
sonicj01

Stop toilet control

hey! I'm looking for dares about toilet control, such as:
what position i can pee in
something i have to do before im allowed to pee
maybe the way i have to pee
and other dares like that.

I have a few rules however and they are; nothing containing masturbation, edging, cum, things like that, the second rule is nothing containing public humiliation and/or me having to record and maybe send a video to you. another thing to keep in mind is that i live with other people, so things to do with wetting myself in certain clothing then staying in that clothing is not likely to be done, but i may accept the dare.

A few examples of the type of things i am looking for are "you have to pee in this position (link to a picture of it, maybe a picture of one that exists, or a quick drawing by you, if thats not possible try and describe the position if you can)" "you have to watch this youtube video (the types of videos i am looking for are hypnosis videos, if they have a voice i would like it to be female as i would not be comfortable with a male voice, or maybe videos like "try not to BLANK challenge" for instance, try not to laugh,get hard, get angry challenge, but make sure they're good videos please) and follow along X amount of times before you can finally pee" or "you have to do this certain thing before you can pee(nothing that makes noise or takes alot of time please cos as i said i live with other people, i might consider it though if am ever on my own)" or similar things, if you post it i will look at it and if i like the look of it i will do it, Thanks!

Last edited by sonicj01; 11-04-2017 at 01:39 PM. Reason: accidentaly hit publish with misspellings
sonicj01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee, pee challenge, pee control, pee denial, toilet