Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-12-2017, 05:01 AM   #1
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Default Gym work out dare (Humiliation/exhibitionism)

So I made this dare in a thread for some girl asking for dares to do, and I was really proud of it. To the point that I think I will make a thread just for this dare! maybe y'all can try it out!

I've tweaked it a bit to be more random user friendly, and less personally oriented. so enjoy!

here's the original dare from that thread... http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...62#post2995362

ok, so here's the dare....

If you're looking for some humiliation, go to the gym for a 3 hour work out. just before starting your work out, (girls) insert a vibrator into you pussy on medium, (men) insert a vibrator into your ass on medium. during the first hour, make a mental note of how many people are checking you out (or just looking at you) then increase the vibrators speed that many times. repeat this for the second and third hours.

the name of this game is to try to make it through the work out without anyone noticing that you have a vibe in! also keep a mental note of how many times you orgasm during the work out (if you do) when leaving the gym, you must remove that number of clothes for the drive home! (minimum of 1) and when you get home, take the number of guys who you saw looking at your ass, and multiply it by the number of orgasms you had (minimum of 1) and receive that many spanks to your bare ass with your whip!

Hope you enjoy!
Last orgasm:04/17/24
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk