Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #31
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
It might help if you read the ads before applying to them.

How has Butterfly not found someone yet?

She's sweet, she's funny, loyal, she always tries her best and will communicate with you. You might see her devotion to asslvr as a 'restriction' or a drawback but I don't think it is in the slightest. He will only step in if asked or if he feels something isn't quite right/needs amending. And if you want the best from Butterfly, then looking after her should be high on your priorites and done correctly, asslvr wouldn't need to step in unless you and she asked him to.

When AM and I did a trial with both of them he rarely stepped in or overode something unless he knew it was something Butterfly wouldn't be able to do and was happy to communicate and amend it with us to something she was able to do.

Talk to her! Get to know her! Work with her. Give her the effort you expect from her and you wont be disappointed!
I just want to confirm what IceMaiden says here. I am protective over butterfly but I am also very reasonable and have immense trust in my wife. While it's true there may be a couple instances where I might want to have input, I am not one to intrude.

Butterfly deserves a great Dom and I'm sure you're out there so take a chance and apply!

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Old 09-10-2017, 10:37 PM   #32
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

1. Name, Age, Sex: Mark G, 41 Male
2. Where you are located and what timezone: NY Eastern
3. A little bit about yourself: I am a dom, master, deejay, daddy dom , a cook, down to Earth, strict, kinky.
I first off started out as a Master to a few female slaves, then I tried daddy dom to a few girls. I can be geeky, I love music and cooking.
4. Your likes, limits, anything else I should know about you: I like taboo play, BDSM, training a girl slowly, so we can get to know each other before I go into really kinky and sexual things.
5. What are your thoughts on how this dynamic will work: I have had sub girls online, it can work, but it can be tough distance wise and in real world life.
6. Your experience level.: AS I said before I have had about three slaves, my last one was for three years, would of been more but my schedule got busy with work.
7. Your favorite color.: Red

I have KIK: DomSirG
Email/hangouts: [email protected]
Old 10-01-2017, 08:46 AM   #33
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
1. Name, Age, Sex: Mark G, 41 Male
2. Where you are located and what timezone: NY Eastern
3. A little bit about yourself: I am a dom, master, deejay, daddy dom , a cook, down to Earth, strict, kinky.
I first off started out as a Master to a few female slaves, then I tried daddy dom to a few girls. I can be geeky, I love music and cooking.
4. Your likes, limits, anything else I should know about you: I like taboo play, BDSM, training a girl slowly, so we can get to know each other before I go into really kinky and sexual things.
5. What are your thoughts on how this dynamic will work: I have had sub girls online, it can work, but it can be tough distance wise and in real world life.
6. Your experience level.: AS I said before I have had about three slaves, my last one was for three years, would of been more but my schedule got busy with work.
7. Your favorite color.: Red

I have KIK: DomSirG
Email/hangouts: [email protected]
You need to send a pm if you want to be considered.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 10-01-2017, 11:54 AM   #34
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
You need to send a pm if you want to be considered.
i think its pretty funny when those that do not read the post thoroughly Post the application process in the comments, pretty much makes your decision right there for you. lol

also you are quite experienced as well, or so the GETDARE STAFF title implies and my knowledge of seeing you on the forums, so just a heads up to those looking to apply here, you may want to stand out and read the entire post so you get everything down.

Good Luck Butterfly, all though i dont think you will need it.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:46 PM   #35
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Thank you very much. I think a little luck might be helpful.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 10-02-2017, 03:01 PM   #36
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Thank you very much. I think a little luck might be helpful.
you are very welcome, happy hunting,(or being hunted, ;P)

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:17 AM   #37
MasterAiki

Interesting thread, I’m guessing there haven’t been many applications as butterfly’s needs are very specific and any relationship would seemingly be quite involved and/or time consuming. Most decent Dom’s are also quite busy people and if they were to genuinely commit the time and mental energy required for daily chat, control, training and play with a sub they would most likely be after someone willing to be 100% theirs after some time which is obviously not butterfly’s situation. I guess from my perspective it seems like there aren’t going to be too many for real dominants who will want this kind of long term situation.

Just my 2 pennies worth, best of luck with it anyway.

Luck n love,

Aiki
Old 10-10-2017, 11:14 AM   #38
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAiki View Post
Interesting thread, I’m guessing there haven’t been many applications as butterfly’s needs are very specific and any relationship would seemingly be quite involved and/or time consuming. Most decent Dom’s are also quite busy people and if they were to genuinely commit the time and mental energy required for daily chat, control, training and play with a sub they would most likely be after someone willing to be 100% theirs after some time which is obviously not butterfly’s situation. I guess from my perspective it seems like there aren’t going to be too many for real dominants who will want this kind of long term situation.

Just my 2 pennies worth, best of luck with it anyway.

Luck n love,

Aiki
Thank you for your response, however I do disagree in part.

I understand that my circumstances are unique. Because of this, I have only received 40 responses over the past 2 or 3 months, rather than 40 in the first day. However, most of the applications I have received have actually had substance, rather than just being "u my sub bitch".

I understand that most people are pretty busy with real life matters, as am I. And that they may not want to commit the time if I am not going to be 100% theirs. However, in general, most people on here are looking for online only, and nothing will ever become of it offline, so I don't think that my situation really poses anything different in that respect.

And yes, I do want somebody who is willing to commit time to me. But it doesn't have to be 24/7 or all kink, all the time. I want somebody who I can communicate with on a daily basis.

Thanks again for your response.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Advertisements
Kink Talk