Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-04-2017, 08:32 PM   #1
Usemenotabuseme

Male 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi yall I have been lurking around here for maybe two years. And finally I know what to post so I am a sissy first a foremost. Next I am looking for a long term relationship. It says all ages but really they should be below 39.
They must be willing to go along with all of the rules in the contract below.
But to summarize I like forced cross dressing, piss control, masturbation control, and pet play these are all musts if you have past all those requirements you definitely should read the contract and yes I know it’s long but it saves a lot of time if we do it now

Slave contract
The person know as _________ will be referred to a Slave
The person know as ___________ will be referred to as Master from this point on.

Article I
The details

Termination possibilities:
Breaking any of the set rules with the sign ^ on them means for discussion of contract that can lead to termination.
Disregard for safe words leads to immediate termination.
Giving the other party a one week notice at anytime and can be canceled by the giving party at any time during the seven days.

the Master can Only assign 14 or less tasks in a week unless agreed upon by the Slave to have more.

If the rules have a • on them means available for punishments the Slave.

Within two weeks of this contract’s signing the Slave should have terminated all other sexual partners unless the Master agrees to let the Slave keep seeing said sexual partner

Article II
private

the Slave will no longer be called it’s birth name, but rather it’s new name: _______.
Other things it is allowed to be called are: Slave, Girl, Slut, Sissy, Whore, Pet, Kitten, Bitch, Property, Toy, it and any more agreed upon my both parties.•

the Slave shall only address the Master with terms of respect such as: Master, Sir, Owner, My Lord and so on or if female Mistress miss owner my lady and so on•

the Slave will only speak when told to speak or must ask permission by saying “may your slave speak master/mistress”•

the Slave’s girl dick will be referred to as: female penis, or clit or words meaning one of the two and the Slave’s asshole as a vagina or word meaning the same thing.•

the Slave will reply to the Master as soon as possible not when convenient for it. the Master should do the same but has more leeway as technically the Slave is only to speak when told.•

Article II pt 2
The Body

the Slave will be kept fully shaven in all areas allowed if it is the Master’s preference.•

The slave shall have written over its clit “prop of _________” at all times.•

Article III
Social Environment

the Master should never purposefully expose the Slave without the Slave’s direct permission.*^
the Master will not speak of owning the slave by using its name. Or by using any image of the Slave. And vice versa.*^

the Slave will continue to control its body on areas below the knee and past the elbow of the Slave along with its face when in public.•

the Slave will be able to dress it’s self but only the things that are visible to the public• for if the slave puts on something else

Other people can only be added in when both the Slave and the Master have agreed to the person and task.^

the Slave must get its masters permission to have a girlfriend or boyfriend.
the Master must let the Slave know about his or her girlfriend or boyfriend.

the Master should not give any task that could expose the slave without the slaves direct permission.^

*continues even when contract ends

Article IIII
Permissions and control

the Slave is not allowed to touch its clit or pussy without the Master’s permission.•

the Slave shall only Use the bathroom when given permission from the Master. If no permission is given the Slave will Wait until it can no longer hold in its pee and piss itself but the Slave is Forbidden to remove any articles of clothing after the asking of permission.•

the Master will dress the slave in any way he wants when alone or when the Slave is in public is restricted to female clothes the Slave will Send a picture of it in it’s underwear daily and underwear choices will be decided the night before• if the slave doesn’t comply

List of females clothes include
Yoga pants/leggings
Black one piece bathing-suit
Tan one piece
Big white bra
Red sports bra
Lacy bralete
Lacy strapless bra
Grey bra
Calvin Kline sports bra
Calvin Kline black thong
Lacy black thong
I love boys pink boy-shorts
Grey panties
Purple star panties
Purple stripe hipster panties
Green stripe hipster panties
Pink polka doted ruffled fringe hipster panties
Rainbow hipster panties
Lacy fringe black panties
Piss punishment pink granny panties
Fuzzy socks
Single female sock

the Master is not allowed to tell slave to do these things (aka limits): scat, family, friends unless agreed upon (slave might find one of her female friends laughing at how much of a sissy she is humiliating witch she would love), money, permanent, hard pain and full public.^

Some things the slave enjoys are: humiliation, degradation, cross dressing, cbt, light anal, piss play, pet play, cum eating, cock sucking, female feet, and age play and or diapers (don’t have any right now or in the foreseeable future)

The safe words are yellow for I don’t think I can do this and red for stop stop no I can’t do it it’s too much. Disregard for the safe words means immediate termination of this contract.^

You can contact me in my PM or I will check this more my Kik: slavetoblood
The following user says Thank You to Usemenotabuseme for this post:
Old 10-05-2017, 01:50 PM   #2
Usemenotabuseme

Default Still looking

I will take this down when I have found the right master or mistress

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing slave, long term, mistress, sissy, slave