Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-02-2017, 04:23 PM   #61
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

I'm really sorry I couldn't post in your wonderful thread till right now, seems like I missed so much fun so far

I have just so much stuff to do right now in life as I'm starting with university this week so I was busy for like 12-14 hours a day on Sunday and Monday and most likely will be just as busy (maybe a little less) for the rest of the week, maybe also for the week after that, don't really know :/
I was even too busy to orgasm yesterday D:

So I'm feeling really sad about it but I can't be as active for the next few days/(maybe weeks) as in the last few days. I most likely also won't be able to do any dares I get on the spot but maybe sometimes just a few days later. I will start a blog post in which I will list all the PM dares still to be done for which I was too busy so far!

But enough about me! This is your thread qwertzui you lovely kitten! ^-^

Do not open any spoilers you see!

And you shell enjoy it so lets get started ;3

I'm not sure if your living situation allows it as I don't know much about you yet so I'm not sure if the next thing I ask you to do will be possible.

If it is possible then I want to test out this new bondage set you got!
To do this I want this cute kitten to tie your legs to the bondage system before going to sleep. You are supposed to leave them on for the whole night!

Spoiler:
If you read this you will also have to wear your tail plug! ^-^ Learn to read more carefully!

If you won't be able to sleep like this or the cuffs are too irritating for your skin then you obviously won't have to do it as kittens do need their healthy sleep! But then you will have to state here that you failed to do it and ask me for a punishment! (Maybe I will seek some punishment advice by some of the meaner kittens in this thread =^-^=)

If you were able to complete this dare I would be really happy about a report so that I can better analyze your likes or dislikes which will make it easier to give any subsequent dares

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:35 AM   #62
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
I'm really sorry I couldn't post in your wonderful thread till right now, seems like I missed so much fun so far

I have just so much stuff to do right now in life as I'm starting with university this week so I was busy for like 12-14 hours a day on Sunday and Monday and most likely will be just as busy (maybe a little less) for the rest of the week, maybe also for the week after that, don't really know :/
I was even too busy to orgasm yesterday D:

So I'm feeling really sad about it but I can't be as active for the next few days/(maybe weeks) as in the last few days. I most likely also won't be able to do any dares I get on the spot but maybe sometimes just a few days later. I will start a blog post in which I will list all the PM dares still to be done for which I was too busy so far!

But enough about me! This is your thread qwertzui you lovely kitten! ^-^

Do not open any spoilers you see!

And you shell enjoy it so lets get started ;3

I'm not sure if your living situation allows it as I don't know much about you yet so I'm not sure if the next thing I ask you to do will be possible.

If it is possible then I want to test out this new bondage set you got!
To do this I want this cute kitten to tie your legs to the bondage system before going to sleep. You are supposed to leave them on for the whole night!

Spoiler:
If you read this you will also have to wear your tail plug! ^-^ Learn to read more carefully!

If you won't be able to sleep like this or the cuffs are too irritating for your skin then you obviously won't have to do it as kittens do need their healthy sleep! But then you will have to state here that you failed to do it and ask me for a punishment! (Maybe I will seek some punishment advice by some of the meaner kittens in this thread =^-^=)

If you were able to complete this dare I would be really happy about a report so that I can better analyze your likes or dislikes which will make it easier to give any subsequent dares
Thank you for the compliment,
it seems you like it if I get not much sleep, but I'm more feared of a punishment by some other kittens. So I will try to do this dare from Friday to Saturday.

This week (until next Tuesday) I'm alone at home so I can do everything, we have a garden here too, but I won't do something to risky as my neighbors can see in our garden too. I hope this helps a bit already, if you have any other question feel free to ask.

Spoiler:
I read your spoiler when replying because I have quoted your text.

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

If you think I'm a mean and mischievous kitten just PM me about it,
punishment can be given at any time.
qwertzui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 10:14 AM   #63
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Well you won't have to do the task in the spoiler as I only told you to not "open" any spoilers you see but I did not command you to not read any spoilers!

You tricked me there...

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:54 PM   #64
Lightze
Chaos

Get three dice. (Or roll three times.)
1-2- edges
3-4 spanks
5-6 edges and spanks

Roll two more dice.
Multiply the first by the second.
That's your total to complete! Hooray!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:08 PM   #65
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Ooh, I got a dare! From your PM dares I know you have stuffed friends too! Stuffed friends need lots of love, so you get to spend three days taking your favorite friend with you wherever you go around your home. They should help you make food, watch tv, and even sleep while staying tucked under an arm or in your hands. No taking showers with them though! Days don't need to be consecutive ^_^
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:38 AM   #66
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry, I just earned me my first extra week of denial as yesterday I didn't complete any dares.

The report to the dare from qmu will follow in some hours so be sure to stay by my side.

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

Old 10-04-2017, 02:06 PM   #67
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

so I just did 2 dares, first the dice dare by Lightze in that I got a 1 and then a 4 and a 5, so I had to do 20 edges.
The second one is the balloon play dare by qmu.

I ended up with over 3 hours of play time and I'm reale tiered now, so the real reports on these 2 dares that I combined will follow tomorrow.

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cat play, dare, kitten