Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-29-2010, 01:02 AM   #76
wedgieboii
getDare Sweetheart

a good way to FIND worms would be to take a long metal rod less than an inch in diameter and stick it half way in the ground and bang on the rod with metal and worms tend to hear the noise and come out of the ground

in a week im going to this dare hopefully and report back here
LOVES wedgies, corporal punishment, bondage, facesitting, femdom,feminization,humiliation,being gagged, underware, asses, restriction mental bondage massage giving, ass toying, disgusting nasty, toilet, pee, objectification verbal abuse and anything im forced to do.

llimit cbt, family, unrealistic requests

my wish list......its an internet controlled indestructable case for a key for a chastity devidce
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/chronovault.php
wedgieboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #77
rudeman79

I have let worms crawl over my gf's pussy quite a few times (and have pics - see my other posts!) as well as putting them in her mouth. Makes her *very* wet lol.

Wish more girls liked it tho'.
rudeman79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #78
matt9741399

Been a while since I visited this thread, seems to have started taking off again

I've done it with worms a few times. Have tried the lemon juice thing - I was worried about being cruel to them, so I diluted the juice a bit. Don't get them too wet though otherwise they'll drown.

Another couple of things to make them more lively:

Earthworms are cold blooded, so the warmer their environment, the more energy they have to move around. Lie on yout back and put a load on your tummy, as they absorb your body heat, they soon start wriggling

The other thing that gets worms moving is light. Their bodies are sensitive to light and their instinct is generally to try and get away from it. The trouble with shoving them straight from whatever container they came from into your underwear is that they're still fairly cold and you're putting them in a dark place, so they don't have much of a reason to move.

For those concerned about the worms going places they shouldn't, I've never experienced that problem - I think our body temperature internally and around our various entrances/exits () is too uncomfortable for them.

Something I really want to try next is maggots because they're a lot more lively and I imagine they feel awesome. I'm a bit apprehensive though. Would love to hear about your experience with them messyamy.

M.
matt9741399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #79
matt9741399

Default P.S.

If anyone has pics/video of their experiences, please share!
matt9741399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:47 AM   #80
smartmaster
Baby Member

Default A different take on this dare

How about trying with the other live fishing bait - maggots. I hope the poor animals are finally released and not flushed down the pan, after they have given such good service!!
smartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 03:04 AM   #81
kinyPenelope

I'd love to try maggots...but have no idea where to get any....another idea I had is to try a small frog in my panties bet that would be interesting!

regards,
Penelope
kinyPenelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:56 AM   #82
Wedgies123456789

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinyPenelope View Post
I'd love to try maggots...but have no idea where to get any....another idea I had is to try a small frog in my panties bet that would be interesting!
I'm sure you can get worms and maggots anywhere they sell fishing supplies. For example, down in florida, there is a SuperWalmart (They don't call it super for nothing!) and there is a whole fishing/hunting section in the back. I'm sure there are other stores that sell it too
Wedgies123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:05 AM   #83
kinyPenelope

yeah, walmart is where i got my worms before...they didn't have any maggots though
Old 07-03-2010, 07:13 AM   #84
SPax

Quote:
yeah, walmart is where i got my worms before...they didn't have any maggots though
I tried maggots a couple of days ago - It was a great experience.
I got them by putting some food in a bowl, leaving it outside, then on day 2, voila! Maggots. Not many, but enough.
SPax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:44 AM   #85
kinyPenelope

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPax View Post
I tried maggots a couple of days ago - It was a great experience.
I got them by putting some food in a bowl, leaving it outside, then on day 2, voila! Maggots. Not many, but enough.
now why didnt i think of that...
Old 07-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #86
SPax

Quote:
now why didnt i think of that...
Try using petfoods or somesuch - It attracts them better
SPax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #87
kinyPenelope

Quote:
Try using petfoods or somesuch - It attracts them better
thanks for the tip!
Penelope
Old 07-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #88
Wedgies123456789

Quote:
Just one thing crossed my mind, that technique might be a bit dangerous. You're not sure where those were from. They are wild animals, after all. They might be carrying diseases and what not. It may sound stupid, but when you think about it, when you buy them, they were "farmed" by man, so they were controlled. To me, I think buying them in bigger bulks would be better and "safer."
Wedgies123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #89
kinyPenelope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgies123456789 View Post
Just one thing crossed my mind, that technique might be a bit dangerous. You're not sure where those were from. They are wild animals, after all. They might be carrying diseases and what not. It may sound stupid, but when you think about it, when you buy them, they were "farmed" by man, so they were controlled. To me, I think buying them in bigger bulks would be better and "safer."
true, just wish i could get my hands on some

Penelope

btw: in case you hadn't heard, I now belong to 'trenton'. I am his slave. be sure to check out his blog and see how he is keeping me busy
Old 07-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #90
Aston

Quote:
true, just wish i could get my hands on some

Penelope

btw: in case you hadn't heard, I now belong to 'trenton'. I am his slave. be sure to check out his blog and see how he is keeping me busy
Advertising = Success

Also, im not sure where youd go to buy maggots anyway - Theyre only maggots for so long after all...
Aston is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk