Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-01-2017, 09:01 AM   #1
pandora_tgirl

Default Ideas for swinger club

I'm just thinking to attend a swingers club, one of the next days: Monday they have a special bukkake day, Thursday it's glory hole day. The club is not very big, they have like tables with bar stools, some other rooms with beds... it's usually attended by middle age and old men, but sometimes there are also one or two girls (which I think the owners bring to cheer up the clients), not so many couples. It's not an expensive place, but the girls have free entrance with two drinks and for the guys is like 30euros or something. I'm looking for ideas what to do there to get kinky and how to dress. Feel free to play with my mind and my humiliation fetish. It's the first time to go to a place like this but I'm brave!

I'm blonde, long hair, 5.9ft height, slim figure, small tits, huge sexual appetite.
Likes: humiliations, semi/public actions, filth play, garbage, trash, toilet, food play, dirt, licking, orally service, (used) condoms, sluts, swallowing, teasing, photography, glory holes, occasional prostitution

Dislikes: blood, illegal, (lot of) pain, permanent marks, dangerous situations, (too big) insertions, implying family or friends
pandora_tgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
club, swingers