Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-22-2017, 03:04 PM   #1
18andready

Default No limits

Give me some painful punishments please.
Torture any part of my body and I will do it for you. I've been naughty and need to be punished severely

Likes spanking wedgies torture of any kind basically
Will send you proof of punnishment being completed if you want.
No limits but please be reasonable
18andready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:28 PM   #2
TheoDares
Account Banned

"No limits" Oh god it's this guy again. Okay start by sending me a picture of you covered in shit, standing in the middle of public completely nude. Send the picture to @Theodares on Kik.

Then you can do all the dares on your other 100 threads that you refuse to do. Warning for all forum members, this guy doesn't follow through and giving him dares is a waste of time. He's a spam poster with about 8 different threads this week alone. Heck, I'd be shocked if he's even eighteen - but if you are at least eighteen, then let's see how you do with my dare.

*As I have huge suspicions that you are a minor, I want this disclaimer written clearly and in the public view. The dare I have given you on this thread is to be performed under the condition that you are a minimum of eighteen years of age. This forum is for adults who have reached that minimum age and by being on the forum, you notify me that you are in fact 18. If you are not 18+, do not do my dare.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk