Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-15-2017, 11:37 AM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Walking round the counter, I feel like I am entering the strangest verion of the 2p pusher game from the arcade, all these swaying poles. Hoping that the money shot is delayed for a while longer at least, I like these shoes. I take my beautiful schoolgirl by the hair and force her over the countertop. Her tiny little frame much too short, her legs dangle as her belly presses into the glass top. Underneath the transparent counter are the covers of DVDs and magazines, so much naked flesh pressed right to her nose - though only on cheap glossy paper.

Lifting her skirt is not necessary, it it so short everything is on display anyway - but I do, to make sure she is painfully aware of how exposed she is as I brutally slam a buttplug up her unlubricated backside.

Not giving her even a second to recover, I slide her swiftly from the slippery counter, throwing her bodily onto the floor. "That hole is mine," I tell the room at large. "Do what you like with the rest."

The sudden pain from the plug overwhelms me for a second and as I force myself to adjust to it I replay his last words and my breath hitches as panic starts to rise. Before I can mumble a response I feel my head yanked upwards by my hair and a second later my mouth is full of cock, pushing towards the back of my throat.

I cough around it as my head is slammed forwards to envelop the full length and I feel my eyes begin to water. Determined that no one will see me break I somehow manage to suck in a deep breath around him and just as I think I can do this I feel the plug yanked out and shoved back in from behind me. A soft chuckle follows and I realize he is behind me and responsible for this and I glare in front of me, my eyes settling on the stomach of the man who is using my mouth.

Again the plug is pulled out and viciously slammed back in, but I manage to stop the whimpers from leaving my mouth. I'll be damned if I show any discomfort. While He has been working on the plug, the man in my mouth has sped up and his tight grip on my hair pushing me further into his groin tells me it wont be long before he cums. Sre enough, only seconds later I feel him empty into my mouth. I consider spitting it out and then flash back to what happened the last time I did that. Grudingly, I force myself to swallow the entire load. Before I can even recover from the first, the next man is pushing into my mouth. I sigh inwardly. It's going to be a long afternoon...

Slamming the plug brutally into her tight behind doesn't seem to elicit the response I had hoped for. Though I am confident she can feel it, her lack of reaction both amuses and frustrates me slightly. Motioning to one of the circle, I direct him to lay on the floor alongside my slave slut. "Mount him."

I raise my eyes to His and glare at him silently. I should have seen this coming, he knows how much I hate being on top. Grumbling under my breath I inch forward to the man who has lay down beside me and climb on to him, carefully positioning him at my entrance. My eyes rapidly skim over his manhood and I am relieved to see he is much cleaner than the store owner was.

An impatient clearing of the throat reminds me He is waiting on me to follow his instruction and I slowly lower myself on to the man below me. I'm half tempted to just sit there still and do nothing, but somehow I don't think that will benefit me in the long term. Instead I slowly begin to ride him, even as I feel my face flush a deep shade of red. I hate this position! It's so exposed, so...vulnerable. I feel my breasts bounce as my rhythm increases, which only makes my blush go deeper. I pray silently he doesn't have me do this for very long.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk