Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-10-2017, 08:53 AM   #1
Loserpig

Default Person above dare. Whenever someone....

Not seen this before, so hope you like it.

It follows the familiar person above theme where player 2 gives player 1 a dare. Player 3 then gives player 2 a dare etc.

This one is all about the random activity of others.
For example I am player 1. I choose how long the unknown upcoming dare will last. So I say 2 weeks please! Player 2 might say "whenever someone sneezes you must say God bless you every time for 2 weeks. 3 days please!
Player 3 might then dare player 2 that "whenever someone whistles they have to woof like a dog for those 3 days".
Player 4 may dare that player 3 has to eat any food they see someone drop on the pavement, road or sidewalk.

Please always respect likes and limits and this could be a whole lot of fun!

Please remember to put your time limit after you have dared.

I'll start this off as the first player. 1 week please!

Likes: Being dominated, dirty feet, socks, food play, pig play, cross dressing, bootlicking, med pain, bondage, safe humiliation, spit, snot, piss, swallowing Mistress's vomit, Goth Dommes

Dislikes: scat, severe pain

Limits: cum, cumming, permanent, illegal, hard public, anal, work or family reputation risks.

Today i proudly became a Urinal http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246498
Loserpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:39 AM   #2
Evesa

Default Dare

For one week every time you eat anything with chocolate in it must be off the bottom of your boot!

1 week as well please!

Dislikes - Extreme pain, CBT

Limits - Scat, Social suicide, Blood, Face (for first sessions), Voice

KIK - Minehd123
Use me.
Evesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:49 AM   #3
Loserpig

Sorry, this is a "Whenever Someone" thread.
So for example you could have said,
Whenever you see someone eat chocolate, you must.... Etc

Ps...hi Evesa....hope them socks are ready for the long haul!

Likes: Being dominated, dirty feet, socks, food play, pig play, cross dressing, bootlicking, med pain, bondage, safe humiliation, spit, snot, piss, swallowing Mistress's vomit, Goth Dommes

Limits: cum, cumming, permanent, illegal, hard public, anal, work or family reputation risks.

Today i proudly became a Urinal http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246498

Last edited by Loserpig; 07-10-2017 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Being polite in acknowledging a friend
Old 07-10-2017, 11:09 AM   #4
Loserpig

1 week as well please![/QUOTE]

Got the perfect one for you Evesa!
Every time for 1 week you see someone spit in public you have to scoop it in your fingers and tell them they dropped something. For extra kudos and a free 3 day head start on the sock task, you eat it each time!

1 week please!

Last edited by Loserpig; 07-10-2017 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Forgot to add timescale
Old 07-10-2017, 11:36 AM   #5
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Default I like this idea

Hmm, cross-dressing as a like, along with domination.

Right, for one week, whenever someone asks you to do something you must interpret it as an order and carry it out within reason and without complaint. If the person asking is female then you must curtsy as you agree (of near as dammit), obviously you can wait until they turn. Or not. Your call.

I've got two days please.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post:
Old 07-10-2017, 01:42 PM   #6
Loserpig

Whenever you hear the word woman on tv or real life you will giggle like a girl as loud as you dare!

Old 07-13-2017, 12:54 PM   #7
Loserpig

Whenever someone on tv says a number you will spank each arse cheek that many times!

Old 07-13-2017, 01:08 PM   #8
Consensus
Distinguished Member

She doesn't watch TV but still thinks that this is a good one!

Whenever someone swears you must gasp audibly, as if shocked, and raise a hand to your mouth.

She hopes this works for you!

She has but one day to spare.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:22 PM   #9
iHudson

Every time you hear your name you will edge that many times when you get home
For a week for me and something related to hot women, please.

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:58 AM   #10
Loserpig

So you like feet, hot women and body worship eh???
He he he. Every time you see a hot woman either barefoot or wearing shoes that show her toes, you will ask very politely if you might please be allowed to kiss her perfect feet. If she says no, you will drop to your knees before her and beg her to reconsider!

I'll have a month....to involve girl's socks please!

Old 07-14-2017, 01:45 PM   #11
iHudson

Whenever you see used female socks laying on the ground you will have so smell and taste them then take a picture and rate them by taste and smell (put the rating on the photo) and uploud them to an album on gd
And something related to girls but please this time not involving the actual person, please.

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:25 PM   #12
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

For this you need to tie off your balls. The rope will need to loop backwards between your legs. It is very easy to hide any excess in the back pocket. Now: Whenever a girl you find even remotely attractive touches her head (anything above the neck ) You will pull the rope as tight as you can. (PM if not possible/adjustments needed)

Maybe something to do with already needing something in my ass? And girls preferred. (But not exclusive to whatever you might have in your head)

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:27 AM   #13
Loserpig

For the next week, whenever you see anyone with anything that looks remotely like a dildo or plug (cucumber, carrot, baguette, candle etc), you will comment to them with something like, "i've got one that size, it's perfect", or "wow, that's bigger than mine, and mine hurts" for example. Every comment must in some way be a subtle innuendo! Would love to hear what you say 😊

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, other people, pavement, random, stranger