Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2017, 07:49 AM   #16
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Take off your undies stuff them in your pussy they must stay in there all day . At break you can take them out if you finger yourself hard with 4 fingers for 10 minutes.
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:40 AM   #17
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markergirl View Post
Looking for someone to play with me I'm horny at work and need someone to cause some painful pleasure to my slutty pussy, ass, clit and nipples. Send me a PM if interested.
Guess what? I'm here at work and horny... I know, surprise suprise! I have a few new items including a sandpaper sponge, tacks, more markers, and a clit pump. Pm me if you're interested. Please be strictly dom. Xoxox

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:55 AM   #18
Markergirl

Quote:
Guess what? I'm here at work and horny... I know, surprise suprise! I have a few new items including a sandpaper sponge, tacks, more markers, and a clit pump. Pm me if you're interested. Please be strictly dom. Xoxox
Still looking for someone to help

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Old 07-06-2017, 08:17 AM   #19
Markergirl

Quote:
Still looking for someone to help
I've gotten some good ideas but I need more

Old 07-06-2017, 08:23 AM   #20
Mumms

Make yourself a tack bra and use at home, or while at work if you dare If you don't know what it is google it. I think you may like it.

Kik: testphilip

Likes: Anal, masturbation, insertions, outdoors, hidden public, toothpaste, light cbt, cum eating, piss play, wearing panties, nipple play, light public.

Dislikes: Semi-public, hard cbt, piss drinking, orgasm controll.

Limits: Family and friends, photo/video with face, full public, scat, illegal, permanent.
Mumms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:44 AM   #21
DanB258
Distinguished Member

take off your undies in the office and push them into your pussy without being seen. If that's too dangerous go to the toilet and do it then walk aback across the office. Offer to get some drinks and walk around making sure they don't fall out though!

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:48 AM   #22
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumms View Post
Make yourself a tack bra and use at home, or while at work if you dare If you don't know what it is google it. I think you may like it.
I have one I will wear it. Thank you!

Old 07-06-2017, 08:48 AM   #23
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
take off your undies in the office and push them into your pussy without being seen. If that's too dangerous go to the toilet and do it then walk aback across the office. Offer to get some drinks and walk around making sure they don't fall out though!
Sounds like fun!

Old 07-06-2017, 08:52 AM   #24
jammez
getDare Ladder

Put a pen up your ass.
If you need to write anything down you must use this pen then replace it when done.

Where you put the pen in your ass and where you take it out is up to you

Currently not Denied

Male
Likes: WAM, panties, thongs, humiliation, strip games, gunge, messy
Punishments : Self Facial instruction
Limits: public, only on own, no face, shaving, scat. Blood. Medical. Needles

I am a messy loser for MillieGee

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80992
jammez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:19 AM   #25
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammez View Post
Put a pen up your ass.
If you need to write anything down you must use this pen then replace it when done.

Where you put the pen in your ass and where you take it out is up to you
Sounds interesting, I'll give it a shot!

Old 07-06-2017, 09:20 AM   #26
chazwell

Default Ouchie

Put a binder clips on each pussy lip and spend the next 30 min like that
Looking for someone to dare and be dared

not looking for a dom
Kik messenger: chazwellgd
snapchat: Charliegd
Fetlife.com: chazwell
chazwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:22 AM   #27
DanB258
Distinguished Member

I've just thought of another if you are on a business call but in a private office. You have to masturbate and cum before the call ends but the other person cannot guess something is wrong.

That's one way to liven up a boring business call

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:25 AM   #28
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazwell View Post
Put a binder clips on each pussy lip and spend the next 30 min like that
Mmm I love binder clips, especially on my nipples. I will do this right now

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gape, pain, pussy abuse, pussy pain