Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-22-2017, 01:18 PM   #1
the slut

Default tasks/rules for vacation

hi everyone, so i am going on a week-long vacation leaving tomorrow and i was advised to post here and ask for things to do while i'm gone. The drive will be about eight hours so if you want me to something with that too i will. I will be staying in a room with my sister in the house we are renting so not a ton of privacy but i'm sure i can make things work. thanks!!

No toys, just household items

Full time university student
the slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 02:25 PM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by the slut View Post
hi everyone, so i am going on a week-long vacation leaving tomorrow and i was advised to post here and ask for things to do while i'm gone. The drive will be about eight hours so if you want me to something with that too i will. I will be staying in a room with my sister in the house we are renting so not a ton of privacy but i'm sure i can make things work. thanks!!
Every time you stop at a rest stop on the way there you have to have an orgasm in the rest stop (can be in the bathroom).

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 05:04 PM   #3
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
To one of this 2 mutually exclusive things:
  • Have a butt plug or large dildo into your ass the whole time you are driving.
  • If possible, use a vibrating dildo instead, on minimum, only if it is not strong enough to make you cum. Have plenty of spare batteries, or 3 rechargeable batteries and two car chargers.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:32 PM   #4
the slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Every time you stop at a rest stop on the way there you have to have an orgasm in the rest stop (can be in the bathroom).
Okay I will try to do this, Thanks!!!

Old 06-22-2017, 06:34 PM   #5
the slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
To one of this 2 mutually exclusive things:
  • Have a butt plug or large dildo into your ass the whole time you are driving.
  • If possible, use a vibrating dildo instead, on minimum, only if it is not strong enough to make you cum. Have plenty of spare batteries, or 3 rechargeable batteries and two car chargers.

I don't have butt plugs or dildos or anything... is there something is can substitute or a change that could be made?

Old 06-22-2017, 06:53 PM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
I don't have butt plugs or dildos or anything... is there something is can substitute or a change that could be made?
Sure... You can substitute it with bananas or cucumbers.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:45 PM   #7
the slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Sure... You can substitute it with bananas or cucumbers.
Thank you for the task! I used a smallish cucumber for a dildo and inserted it the whole time I was driving. It made me so horny. Every time I stoped at a rest stop (four or five times) I orgasmed and it was great. Thanks again!

Old 06-26-2017, 08:11 PM   #8
Shoyu

in the deep mid night, after everyone fell asleep, you will wear nothing but paper clips on your nipple and go to the kitchen for water.

if that's too much for you, you can put a T-shirt/night robe on you.

I don't give dares personally, I give tasks.
PM me if you want a task and don't forget to report.

My Tasks include:
Humiliation, Edging/Forced-Orgasm Control, Hidden public, Semi-public, Public, Inspection, Masturbate, Humping, Bondage, Shibari, Read/Write, Low-Med Pain
Shoyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:10 PM   #9
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Easy rules:
- Sleep naked for the rest of your stay.
- Don't wear any underwear at all.
- Before showering, brush your nipples with toothpaste. If extra daring, have your clit brushed as well.
- Have at least one orgasm each day.

Medium rules:
- Edge once before getting out of bed. (if this one seems too easy, edge twice). Please note this will affect using bathroom at night as well...
- No orgasms allowed while inside the house.

Harder dares:
- Sneak out at night (naked if you dare), to have an orgasm outside of the house, naked.
- Go skinny dipping (if having a lake or sea nearby) or go for a naked walk in some forest. Edge twice before putting your clothes back on.

Have fun!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, driving, rules, tasks, vacation