Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-22-2017, 07:06 PM   #1
New.Guy

Default Help me Determine my Likes! 22/m

Hello Everyone!

I have been extremely timid in experimenting and general interaction with the community, so I am now trying to put myself out there!

I am trying to be open to new experiences and ideas! In order to do this, I would like to receive dares and tasks from everyone. I will do my best to complete these in a timely manner, on the roughly 4 nights a week when my roommate is gone. If it is something I can do in my room and get away with it, then I will do that on any given night. I work during the day, so preferably I can do these tasks at night or before bed!

I am open to most anything. I will put my likes, dislikes, and toys below for you to peruse. You can message me dares/tasks via this thread, PM, or my kik: NewGuy2011.

What I Think I Like: Humiliation, Tease, Cold... The rest is what I need help with.

Known Dislikes: Public, Family, Blood, Scat, Urine, Serious Pain. Long term Chastity.

Toys: Plug (Medium), Ballgag, Chastity Device, Pens, Tape, Clothespins, Rope, Household items, etc..

Thank you everyone! I look forward to serving and learning from you!
New.Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare slave, request, submissive, tasks/dares, training