Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2017, 01:44 AM   #16
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

you have already a PM from me, so do it and the other i will add here.

since you have helpers, you must go to a wild area, full of painful ground.
once there, you must strip naked and barefoot, have you hands tied at your back.
you must give them all your clothes and housekey.
they will put you on a lesh and walk you until they find a good spot, then you must be tied to a brench, with hand over head and they will whip, pinch, spank and tickle you until they want.
At the hend you must convince them to give you back your stuff, how to convince them is your choose.

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bleater for this post:
Old 06-08-2017, 11:37 PM   #17
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleater View Post
you have already a PM from me, so do it and the other i will add here.

since you have helpers, you must go to a wild area, full of painful ground.
once there, you must strip naked and barefoot, have you hands tied at your back.
you must give them all your clothes and housekey.
they will put you on a lesh and walk you until they find a good spot, then you must be tied to a brench, with hand over head and they will whip, pinch, spank and tickle you until they want.
At the hend you must convince them to give you back your stuff, how to convince them is your choose.

Thanks, I will do this the same day or he day after the other on wih my firends.

Still taking more, and don't be shy I want to here it!
Windie_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Windie_Love for this post:
Old 06-09-2017, 12:09 AM   #18
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Spend one of the days of your vacation outside wandering around naked with slut and whore written on your tits, spank me on your ass, finger me on your crotch, and let me suck you on your forehead, and I swallow down both sides of your neck. You're going to have to count because for every 20 steps you have to edge doing painful things to your pussy clit and nipples using whatever nature has for you. Ex. Caning your pussy, rubbing your clit up and down a tree, rubbing a rock on your clit. You must stop where ever your standing to edge only moving if you see someone.(also if for some reason you see a random guy out and about offer him your mouth to fuck and have him write on you ex. Name of person came here. Also your marker for this will be up your pussy the whole time. Also give him the option to spank you 5 times or finger you for a minute.)

Also no orgasms till the next morning
Then report to me everything

Last edited by cgp1090870; 06-09-2017 at 12:14 AM.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cgp1090870 for this post:
Old 06-09-2017, 12:24 AM   #19
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Spend one of the days of your vacation outside wandering around naked with slut and whore written on your tits, spank me on your ass, finger me on your crotch, and let me suck you on your forehead, and I swallow down both sides of your neck. You're going to have to count because for every 20 steps you have to edge doing painful things to your pussy clit and nipples using whatever nature has for you. Ex. Caning your pussy, rubbing your clit up and down a tree, rubbing a rock on your clit. You must stop where ever your standing to edge only moving if you see someone.(also if for some reason you see a random guy out and about offer him your mouth to fuck and have him write on you ex. Name of person came here. Also your marker for this will be up your pussy the whole time. Also give him the option to spank you 5 times or finger you for a minute.)

Also no orgasms till the next morning
Then report to me everything

Ok, Thank you for the dare but I don't think I will have all day todo that but I can devot like 5 to 6 hours to it. (I have been getting a lot of PM dares and I am trying to put it all together.)

But I will find a good time to do this and I will repot back!
Old 06-09-2017, 12:32 AM   #20
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

It doesn't have to be now you can always save it til later
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 08:41 AM   #21
SissyVicky666
Account Banned

Talking i have one

Go somewhere well populated like the center of a local town, wear a tight if possible see-through slutty top and your shortest shorts. Now before you get to central in town (in the car park or an alley nearby) pop your most powerful vibrator on full in and go find a bench near lots of people as i say in the center of town. Now you must read a dirty book preferably and wait until you have had 6 orgasms. Now you must stay there after your orgasm for 30 minutes - you may take the vibe out but in order to you must remove ALL clothes first right where you are. So you either keep cumming or get naked for a bit and then just sit there exhausted and soaked.

If you can put some clothespins or clamps on your nipples/pussy lips that would be good too and perhaps some writing all over your body saying "Slut", "whore" etc.

Then when you are done you must crawl back to your car or crawl for a 10 minutes out of the town center if you walked in. If you have a collar please also wear that.
SissyVicky666 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyVicky666 for this post:
Old 06-09-2017, 08:48 AM   #22
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

...If I gave you one dare per typo I'd be here all day, although my definition includes capitalization errors.

I count 16 errors already in just the stuff you see before you post.

There are forty-seven errors in this thread alone. So give yourself forty-seven spanks.

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Last edited by NonexistentFish; 06-09-2017 at 08:51 AM.
NonexistentFish is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NonexistentFish for this post:
Old 06-09-2017, 10:32 PM   #23
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyVicky666 View Post
Go somewhere well populated like the center of a local town, wear a tight if possible see-through slutty top and your shortest shorts. Now before you get to central in town (in the car park or an alley nearby) pop your most powerful vibrator on full in and go find a bench near lots of people as i say in the center of town. Now you must read a dirty book preferably and wait until you have had 6 orgasms. Now you must stay there after your orgasm for 30 minutes - you may take the vibe out but in order to you must remove ALL clothes first right where you are. So you either keep cumming or get naked for a bit and then just sit there exhausted and soaked.

If you can put some clothespins or clamps on your nipples/pussy lips that would be good too and perhaps some writing all over your body saying "Slut", "whore" etc.

Then when you are done you must crawl back to your car or crawl for a 10 minutes out of the town center if you walked in. If you have a collar please also wear that.

This is sutch a me dare.
I will try my best. and ya I have everything you said. Expect a report soon!
Old 06-09-2017, 10:35 PM   #24
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonexistentFish View Post
...If I gave you one dare per typo I'd be here all day, although my definition includes capitalization errors.

I count 16 errors already in just the stuff you see before you post.

There are forty-seven errors in this thread alone. So give yourself forty-seven spanks.

Your so generous. Will do
Old 06-10-2017, 10:18 PM   #25
Windie_Love

Heart

Everyone tbis is the last day for you to request dares and I will or all really have reported to you!

Thanks again to all who kept me busy this week!
Old 06-10-2017, 11:11 PM   #26
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windie_Love View Post
Everyone tbis is the last day for you to request dares and I will or all really have reported to you!

Thanks again to all who kept me busy this week!
Well if it's not too late try this:

Drink as much water as you can. Grab your largest water bottle and go for a walk in your favourite woods. Keep drinking. Once your water is done, and it feels like you're absolutely about to burst, take off all your clothes, find a loose pile of dirt, and squat down and piss into that dirt. After you're done, make that into piss mud, and smear it over your body where your clothes covered. Now go for a naked muddy walk until it dries. Once dried you may put your clothes back on and go about your day, but you can't shower for 24 hours.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sound&Fury for this post:
Old 06-10-2017, 11:30 PM   #27
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound&Fury View Post
Well if it's not too late try this:

Drink as much water as you can. Grab your largest water bottle and go for a walk in your favourite woods. Keep drinking. Once your water is done, and it feels like you're absolutely about to burst, take off all your clothes, find a loose pile of dirt, and squat down and piss into that dirt. After you're done, make that into piss mud, and smear it over your body where your clothes covered. Now go for a naked muddy walk until it dries. Once dried you may put your clothes back on and go about your day, but you can't shower for 24 hours.

This is a intresting one. But I can't say no without trying it.

Thanks and expext a report soon!
Old 06-11-2017, 05:59 AM   #28
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

You're going to be playing with some self bondage today. Text a guy friend to come over 3 hours after you finish the setup of this dare. To set up, write 2 notes. The first should go on your door and it should tell your friend to let himself in and come up to your room. The next should be in your room and explain to your friend that he can do whatever he wants to you for the day. Tell him that you've been bound on your bed for 3 hours already, so he can make demands before he lets you up and you have to follow through if you agree to them. Include ideas for tasks on there as well. One phrase you should definitely include is "If your time is to valuable to dominate a slut like me for free, you can sell my body to make sure you're paid for your troubles". Also include a written statement that you consent to any action he (and/or anyone he selects) chooses to perform on you. If you want, you can add the obvious qualifiers of "No permanent damage" and "Don't entirely ruin my life". Allow him to take pictures or videos on the condition that he sends them to you. If he does so, pos the pictures and give us the link here.
When you've finished the notes, get out all of your toys so he has easy access to them while you're still bound. Now you're you're to bind yourself spread eagle to your bed with your 3 strongest vibrators. The strongest should be bound directly to your clit, with the next strongest in your pussy and the third in your ass. Your should also have a sensory deprivation hood on. Nipple clamps are encouraged.
Let us know how it goes!

Edit: I hope this isn't too late! Your post showed up as "Today" for me, so I'm assuming it's ok for me to give you a dare, but I just realized that time zones could mean that "Today" ended at a different time for each of us

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dog pet, forced, outdoor dares, sexy submissive girl, tied up