Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-11-2017, 01:49 AM   #1
edginggirl

Default Please edge me, train me. Control my orgasms

I've been working on my ability to control my orgasms for a while now. I'm very interested in edging as much as possible without cumming. I'm trying to train myself to hold back and hold an edge for longer and longer periods of time.
I've been working on this myself, but it is especially effective when someone else is in control of my edges and orgasms. So far I can hold an edge for 3-5 minutes. I would love to be pushed to extend that time. I am willing to masturbate for up to an hour a day without orgasm. This could be all at once or spread throughout the day. I have gone up to 1 month with no orgasms so far, but I'm willing to try for more.
I am looking for dares and suggestions that will help my orgasm control training and push my limits. I am mostly interested in being dared about what to do with my vibes, how long to masturbate, how often I should edge and when I should be allowed to cum next etc. Although I mostly want to be denied orgasm.
I have a rabbit vibrator plus a smaller g-spot vibrator and a clit vibrator that I can use.

I've never posted here before so I hope this makes sense. I look forward to ideas and dares.
edginggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 02:06 AM   #2
Diagon
Distinguished Member

Let's start with a simple condition:
For every post that shows up on this thread, you will edge once(before doing whatever the poster instructs) and hold that edge for 3 minutes. Additionally you will require permission from at least 5 consecutive posters in order to cum. Even if someone posts a dare requiring you to cum, that will only count as one permission out of the five(not that I think anyone will, edging is the theme here after all).

And no, you do not have my permission to cum. You start here with zero permissions.

(You said you wanted to be denied, this should ensure it.)

Edit: Oh yeah, and edge 5 times for me right now, holding each edge for at least 1 minute.

Last edited by Diagon; 06-11-2017 at 02:08 AM. Reason: More fun.
Diagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 02:12 AM   #3
RST
Distinguished Member

You can keep everyone posted in a denial and edging threa. Post your goals there and uodate daily.or every time you toy with your cunt. Being in the public eye might encourage you and help with discipline. Also it gives me something nice to read.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, denial, edging, girl, submissive