Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 03:26 PM   #1
Random11111
Account Banned

World 19F looking for some challenges

Hey I want challenges from all of you. Try to keep it to my likes and outside my limits.

Pretty much anything goes as long as it fits those. If I dont have something i will let you know and you can edit the dare

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 06-08-2017, 04:04 PM   #2
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Blindfolded, gagged and tack bra. Hogtie on your front for at least 30 min.

Will start off getting those boobs hurting and see if anyone else joins in.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:20 PM   #3
oddjobber
getDare Devil

try this challenge...follow the instructions as you go...should be rather infuriating

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=44765

forgot the link...lol

Last edited by oddjobber; 06-08-2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:33 PM   #4
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Put the clamps with teeth on your pussy lips and wear your tack bra. Lie face down on the floor and rub your clit til you make yourself cum 5 times
Old 06-08-2017, 06:07 PM   #5
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Don't forget to report back when finished
Old 06-09-2017, 11:18 AM   #6
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Blindfolded, gagged and tack bra. Hogtie on your front for at least 30 min.

Will start off getting those boobs hurting and see if anyone else joins in.
This was fun. I tried to squirm a bit and that made the teeth dig in just a bit more. Thanks for making it an easy start

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
try this challenge...follow the instructions as you go...should be rather infuriating

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=44765

forgot the link...lol
It wasnt working for me. I only have my phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Put the clamps with teeth on your pussy lips and wear your tack bra. Lie face down on the floor and rub your clit til you make yourself cum 5 times
It took a while but i did it. Thanks for another easy dare

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 06-09-2017, 11:26 AM   #7
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
This was fun. I tried to squirm a bit and that made the teeth dig in just a bit more. Thanks for making it an easy start

It wasnt working for me. I only have my phone...

It took a while but i did it. Thanks for another easy dare
Put a freezing cold penny against your clit, get into the bondage from before. You may edge 3 times however you wish but your hands shouldn't be able to touch your pussy. Have fun!

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:16 PM   #8
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Alright for the next 2 hours you're going to spank your nipples hard 10 times each with a rubber/plastic spatula every 5 min. Oh and don't forget when you're not spanking your nipples your constantly twisting pinching and pulling them as hard as you can with your binder clips on. And just for shits and giggles put clothes pins on your pussy lips 6 on each side and put a binder clip on your clit. All to stay put for the full 2 hours. Sitting is a must along with flicking your clitter clip while spanking your nipples.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:20 PM   #9
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
You've had your warmup, now for something a little more.

Clips on nipples, clit and lips. Most importantly, make sure you're hips are tied down to a chair so they can't be lifted at all. Then tie the nipple clamps to a 2l bottle of water with the rope going over the high back of a chair so that when upright you can just about rest the bottle on the seat of the chair. Then tie the clit and labia clamps to each other with the rope passed around your neck, but so that it's only comfortable when you slouch. You then have the option of sitting upright to relieve your boobs but pulling up on your vag, or slouching and pulling the bottle up with your boobs but relieving your clit and labia. Then tie arms behind you to keep shoulders square to avoid cheating. Stay like this for 15mins from when clamps go on.

If not got a chair with a high enough back and got the house alone can always do it over a door onto a table or something. I'm sure you'll find a way to make it work.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:52 PM   #10
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Haven't seen a report on this one yet

Alright for the next 2 hours you're going to spank your nipples hard 10 times each with a rubber/plastic spatula every 5 min. Oh and don't forget when you're not spanking your nipples your constantly twisting pinching and pulling them as hard as you can with your binder clips on. And just for shits and giggles put clothes pins on your pussy lips 6 on each side and put a binder clip on your clit. All to stay put for the full 2 hours. Sitting is a must along with flicking your clitter clip while spanking your nipples

Also
pussy full of ice(can't let any fall out) tack bra on, clips with teeth on pussy, do a crotch rope pulled up tight with a knot where your clit is and tied around your shoulders so it really digs in to your pussy and clit. Binder clips on nipples. Spank your nipples til the clips fall off then continue spanking them hard for 5 min straight. After the 5 min is up you have to put clips back on then spank your clit for 5 min as hard as you can. Repeat process for an hour.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anything goes, challenge, dare, girl, torture