Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
Tantomile

Default 21/female looking for couple interested in having someone watch

What i'm looking for is very different to what you might expect. I'm not looking for dares or truths (though I do enjoy them) with this post - instead what i'm looking for is to just watch. Or rather, just read. I'm looking for a master/slave couple (could be male/male, female/male, male/female or female/male) who would be willing to do what they normally do with one another online in a group chat while I read and... enjoy.

Which sounds possibly seedier than anything else ever (okay, exaggerating a little there). I guess it's just voyeurism, really. I wouldn't want to take part (unless expressly desired), i'd just rather watch. If there is a place where this should be, then, um, sorry.

Anyhow, that's what I'm looking for with this. Hopefully there'll be a couple of replies from people interested in having someone watch

x

Last edited by Tantomile; 05-29-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I think the best place for this should be the S/M Lounge so I'll move it there

EDIT: Now that this has been moved if you want me to edit the title just let me know via PM and I'll accomodate you
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk