Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-29-2017, 04:57 AM   #1
Xraytd75

Default Work dares

I work the graveyard shift in a hospital so there are less people around but we can be pretty busy sometimes. I work by myself for 3 hours so this would be the ideal time for any dares. Nothing I can get fired or lose my license over. I have done edging in bathrooms or the break room and wearing stimulating underclothes under my scrubs before. Nothing that will be too obvious in case I get called on a code blue or something (e.g. No peeing myself but maybe a dripping wet pussy wouldn't be so noticeable). I have walked around with a frontal wedgie before which made walking a bit distracting. I like to be naughty without other people knowing.. it turns me on to be doing something that arouses me without people nearby knowing. I like mild nipple and clit torture as well.

Likes: edging/orgasm control, clit suction, clit punishment, hot wax, bondage, sensory deprivation, semi-public, nipple clamps and punishment, spanking, bondage or mastrubation devices under clothing, outdoor dares, submission to mistress.

Dislikes: anal, messy, severe pain.

Limits: blood/needles, scat, illegal, social suicide, RT relationships, permanent marking, photos w/o permission.
Xraytd75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:07 AM   #2
Johndo1337

Hmm I love situations like this. I try to be naughty at work as well.
Have you put your hand in a pocket and rubbed yourself while walking through the hallway?
Johndo1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:15 AM   #3
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

If you have a thong on for work, go turn it back to front and give your self a wedgie like that and edge three times on your next break as well as pinch your nipples and clit hard for 15 seconds.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:03 AM   #4
Xraytd75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndo1337 View Post
Hmm I love situations like this. I try to be naughty at work as well.
Have you put your hand in a pocket and rubbed yourself while walking through the hallway?
I wear the unisex OR scrubs that are drawstring with no pockets. It's a little harder for women to rub themselves through a pocket unless it's a really long pocket lol. Guys have it better that way lol.

Likes: edging/orgasm control, clit suction, clit punishment, hot wax, bondage, sensory deprivation, semi-public, nipple clamps and punishment, spanking, bondage or mastrubation devices under clothing, outdoor dares, submission to mistress.

Limits: blood/needles, scat, illegal, social suicide, RT relationships, permanent marking, photos w/o permission.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:06 AM   #5
Xraytd75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballsurgery View Post
If you have a thong on for work, go turn it back to front and give your self a wedgie like that and edge three times on your next break as well as pinch your nipples and clit hard for 15 seconds.
I don't have any thongs but I might just go get a couple pairs. I have wrapped tape around the crotch and front of my panties before though to give a similar effect. I think the thong would rub against my clit even more though. I should go down a size to make them really snug Oh and my break room is extra naughty because there is a window on it but I can't tell if anyone is looking from the angle that I'm at.

Old 05-29-2017, 07:32 AM   #6
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

To do this task you must wear a skirt at work.
Drink enough to be sure to feel a need of pee during your 3 hours then when you have it remove your panties and put a strong vibrating device in your cunt and set it between mid and full power.
Tease yourself like this during your full shift (the whole 3 hours) without wearing any panties and toilets are forbidden!
When your shift is over you may pee but you must get out of the stall still wearing nothing beneath and without cleaning or wiping yourself. You have to go back home with your wet thighs and there only are you allowed to cum.

Would like a full report about this in PM please.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 10:57 AM   #7
Xraytd75

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
To do this task you must wear a skirt at work.
Drink enough to be sure to feel a need of pee during your 3 hours then when you have it remove your panties and put a strong vibrating device in your cunt and set it between mid and full power.
Tease yourself like this during your full shift (the whole 3 hours) without wearing any panties and toilets are forbidden!
When your shift is over you may pee but you must get out of the stall still wearing nothing beneath and without cleaning or wiping yourself. You have to go back home with your wet thighs and there only are you allowed to cum.

Would like a full report about this in PM please.
I wear hospital scrubs at work. Skirts are against dress code for the type of work I do but I can try this on my day off. I can remove my panties though. I have a remote "we vibe" I can probably use at work too though it would suck if that fell out while I was moving around lol. Good incentive to tighten those muscles. I also have kegel/benwa balls.

Old 05-29-2017, 11:14 AM   #8
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xraytd75 View Post
I wear hospital scrubs at work. Skirts are against dress code for the type of work I do but I can try this on my day off. I can remove my panties though. I have a remote "we vibe" I can probably use at work too though it would suck if that fell out while I was moving around lol. Good incentive to tighten those muscles. I also have kegel/benwa balls.
What do you usually wear under your scrub?

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 09:02 PM   #9
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

What about a "rope dress"? relatively simple self bondage, almost invisible under scrubs, and, if done properly, almost guaranteed to frustrate you horribly, if not give you at least one orgasm.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/entry.php?16-Shibari-and

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1131031d90.jpg

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:29 AM   #10
Xraytd75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
What about a "rope dress"? relatively simple self bondage, almost invisible under scrubs, and, if done properly, almost guaranteed to frustrate you horribly, if not give you at least one orgasm.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/entry.php?16-Shibari-and

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1131031d90.jpg
Ooo I like that idea. I looked on Amazon for some shibari rope and put that in my cart. It would be really hot to have that under my clothes. Do I wear it under or over panties and bra... or instead of...?

Old 05-30-2017, 08:53 PM   #11
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xraytd75 View Post
Ooo I like that idea. I looked on Amazon for some shibari rope and put that in my cart. It would be really hot to have that under my clothes. Do I wear it under or over panties and bra... or instead of...?
unless you plan on peeing yourself during your shift, I'd suggest going sans-undies. I know nurses have a hell of time trying to find time to use the rest room, but let's not make it harder than necessary, shall we? Besides, having a properly placed knot in direct contact with a certain knob is part of the fun.

As far as the rope, you can go to any home improvement or sports store and pick up rope. I believe 1/2-3/4" cotton is recommended. Too thick and the system doesn't work properly. Too thin and you risk getting things too tight and causing real damage.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
work dare