Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-16-2017, 07:38 PM   #31
CrimsonKitten

Wink another "day" tomorrow.

Hello everyone!
i've decided to do another "day" tomorrow.
i won't have a ton of time between school and evening plans. So it'll work a little differently.
I have a small list of tasks/edges I can do to jump start the tease and denial so I will be picking from that for my morning commute. Hoping to get about 5 in during that drive.
I'll have a 6 ish hour break while I'm clocked in. And then I'll have about 3.5 hours before my evening plans begin.
During those 3.5 hours I'll be out shopping or driving, I'll plugged for a total of 2 hours unless someone wishes to add to that time (only up to 3 hours and 15 mins max)
I will not be able to use any vibrators unless in my car.
But if anyone wishes to have me edge in a fitting room(without a vibe though..not risking it that much ☺️ ) , please comment, or PM me with tasks.
If I make it to 20 edges before the end of my evening plans I will have my vibe on and in my panties on my drive home and I'll make myself cum before I get out of the car once I'm home.
If I do NOT make it to 20 edges, then I will edge 5 times on my ride home, and no matter what that takes the total edge count up to, I'll keep myself denied until Thursday evening, after another 5 edges. (Since the day after my "day" I have to edge 5 times before cumming)

With that rule (the day before and after) being said.
I am edging myself 5 times tonight before I go to sleep and keeping myself denied in prep for tomorrow!
Please come play with me! And send me tasks!
I'm feeling a bit adventurous with things this week 🙈
Old 05-16-2017, 10:12 PM   #32
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

I would love if you edged in the fitting room. Maybe wear some clothes you've picked out while doing it.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 04:56 AM   #33
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeryda View Post
This new toy could be useful. Set the new large vibrator in a way you can sit and grind on it. Don't turn on the vibrations right away just rub against it. Start to spank yourself 5 times on each cheek. After every set of spanks you do turn on the vibrator for three seconds. You're not allowed to touch yourself or cum for at least 20 minutes of doing this. If you cum put clamps on your nipples and give yourself a wedgie as punishment. The clamps must stay on for at least an hour. (any of the numbers can be changed to make it easier/harder)

I'll only be able to do this when home alone.
So I'll try to give this a try on the next "day" that I'm home alone
Thank you!
Old 05-17-2017, 04:57 AM   #34
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
I would love if you edged in the fitting room. Maybe wear some clothes you've picked out while doing it.
Any choice on how many you'd like me to do for you?
☺️
Thank you
Old 05-17-2017, 09:45 PM   #35
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKitten View Post
Any choice on how many you'd like me to do for you?
☺️
Thank you
I'm probably way to late but 3 edges sounds good.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:13 PM   #36
CrimsonKitten

Wink

Quote:
I'm probably way to late but 3 edges sounds good.

I ended up doing a total of 8 in fitting rooms 🙈

I did 6 on my drive this morning. Definitely was worked one of the semis I drove past could tell what was sitting on my lap (the remote to my bullet vibe) and got nervous but kept it in my panties and kept it on and edging myself.
After my work day, I clocked out, headed to one of the stores and on my way there, I edged 4 times. After this morning, those came pretty quickly and I had to be careful to not go over.
I got to my first store and headed to the bathroom and plugged myself and began my two hours.
I walked around for a bit picking things out. Headed into a fitting room and in between each item I edged once. I had 5 that time.
I exited the fitting room, picked a couple more out, and then repeated the same thing. Totaling 8 in the fitting rooms.
I spent about an hour and a half in this store.
I bought a two shirts and then went to my car.
Since I bought two shirts, I slid my vibe into my panties right on my clit and turned it on high until I edged, held the edge for a few seconds and shut the vibe off until I cooled down.
Started driving to my next store and turned the vibe on low. I managed to edge on my drive mainly bc of the movement of the plug in my ass when I hit bumps combined with the vibe on my super sensitive clit.
That totaled 20 edges for my day right there.
I ended up not going into a fitting room or anything at the second store and barely stayed there. Just long enough to walk around a little, and then use a bathroom stall to edge once more and remove the plug at the 2 hour mark. (21 edges)
I then headed to meet my friends a bit early. I had to change clothes once we got where we were going, so I decided to edge while changing as well (22 edges)
Recently got home and in bed.
I know the plan was to just cum once I got parked when I got home tonight. unfortunately there was a cop sitting down the block when I got home and I didn't want to risk sitting in my car and get busted while using my vibe to cum.
So at this time I still have not cum tonight.
But since that plan didn't work out, this horny & wet little slut would really really appreciate and love permission to cum before she heads to sleep 😉
Old 05-17-2017, 10:15 PM   #37
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

Edge one more time and then you may.

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
NonexistentFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:27 PM   #38
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonexistentFish View Post
Edge one more time and then you may.
Thank you! ☺️ i will complete that 23rd edge and then cool down for a moment before i cum. Thank you very much!

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 05-17-2017 at 10:51 PM. Reason: My post didn't format correctly and it was bothering me
CrimsonKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:27 PM   #39
CrimsonKitten

Wink finally getting another day :)

with living at home with my parents its been tough to find days that work for "days" since ideally i'd be home alone for them. so sadly i couldn't get another "day" within a week

but tomorrow (its 1118 pm right now) I will be alone for the morning and early afternoon ☺️
i will probably wake up around 830-845 am, and be alone until at least 230 pm.
i will begin by edging once (that doesn't count towards my 20 for the day) and I'll wait until at least 1030-1045 to plug my ass for my min. 2 hours (unless i get tasks or interaction before then, with instructions to be plugged earlier)

tia!
i actually look forward to these days more and more as i do them so i'm excited for tomorrow.

it would be a great help to get tasks and punishments to do during the Punishment Day each week.

Some rules i have on the books so far...
• i must be plugged for a minimum of 2 hours today
•i must edge a minimum of 20 times before being allowed to ask permission to cum, but these edges must be assigned. so my pm's will be open from now until tomorrow afternoon to get tasks
• as long as i'm home alone i am be collared and panty free.
•also, right above my pussy, i have written slut

Some additional information.
Toys i own.
-brown collar with bow
-faux leather cuffs

-vibrating g spot dildo, with vibrating clit stimulator as well.
-very small vibe with 5 modes
-remote control vibrating egg
-Bluetooth vibrator(meant to slide into panties for clit stimultion)

-small/medium sized stainless steel princess plug
-small rubberized taperedplug
-regular lube
-cooling anal lube

Please help me get back to being a horny, wet, submissive girl. i deeply miss it.

ps...
ill be edging 3 times tonight before bed, and sleeping in just a t shirt (to not get caught by parents, or i'd sleep naked completely)

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 05-29-2017 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Updated wake up time
Old 05-29-2017, 08:38 PM   #40
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

Well if you're going to be home alone...why not spend the day naked? If you must wear clothes, only wear enough to cover the bits people would see.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Old 05-29-2017, 08:40 PM   #41
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonexistentFish View Post
Well if you're going to be home alone...why not spend the day naked? If you must wear clothes, only wear enough to cover the bits people would see.
thank you ☺️

i can do that when my parents come home though, i won't be able to get away with practically no clothing
Old 05-30-2017, 06:43 AM   #42
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

Tie yourself up and insert your favorite vibrating toy. Your not allowed to use your hands or cum for at least 15 minutes.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:47 AM   #43
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Tie yourself up and insert your favorite vibrating toy. Your not allowed to use your hands or cum for at least 15 minutes.
Thank you Sir.
I ended up waking up about 1015 due to the fact I couldn't sleep well at all last night.
I did my normal edge, and then checked my phone to see this task.
I grabbed my cuffs and cuffed my ankles together, inserted my bullet, and used a scarf to tie my wrists together and then to the ankle cuffs behind my back with the remote in my hand.
I laid on my side for the 15 minutes, doing this got me to the edge 6 times

I'll be plugging my ass starting at 11 am (it's 1047 right now)

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 05-30-2017 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Corrected grammar and spelling errors
Old 05-30-2017, 12:54 PM   #44
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKitten View Post
Thank you Sir.
I ended up waking up about 1015 due to the fact I couldn't sleep well at all last night.
I did my normal edge, and then checked my phone to see this task.
I grabbed my cuffs and cuffed my ankles together, inserted my bullet, and used a scarf to tie my wrists together and then to the ankle cuffs behind my back with the remote in my hand.
I laid on my side for the 15 minutes, doing this got me to the edge 6 times
I'll be plugging my ass starting at 11 am (it's 1047 right now)
I was given a task that for every 20 spanks of my plugged ass, I could edge once( this was allowed up to 100 spanks/5 edges) i did one round of this to get me to 7 edges.

I got an hour added to my plugged time moving it up to 3 hours (i am no longer plugged while typing this)

I was chatting with someone from this site, while collared, naked and plugged, i was instructed to crawl around my room like a pet.
i then completed some small exercise tasks, while plugged and with my bullet in my pussy on high, this progressively got harder the wetter i got.
though out my conversation i was edged 4 times in addition to having to refer to myself as a slut (EC 11)

I was given the task to blindfold myself and edge twice without my hands. I wrapped a scarf around my face and used a pillow propped between my legs to edge twice with my hands on my head. (EC 13)

I then did 4 more sets of spanks and edges with very little break until my ass was beat red (EC 17)

each time I've had to use the rest room I was to edge once before I was allowed to, that added 2 (EC 19)

so far I am only at 19 edges, and no longer home alone.

i can receive tasks and chat for the next 4-5 hours but cannot complete any dares except the edge before using the bathroom.

I am sitting here typing this and so wet I am soaking my yoga pants (still bra less and pantyless)

please help this slut get to 20 edges and able to cum tonight. I have not been able to cum in 4 days and am extremely desperate

thank you for any and all tasks and help today. even though i am frustrated, dripping, & wanting to cum, i still appreciate all of you.
Old 05-30-2017, 02:00 PM   #45
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

Edge while still wearing your soaking wet yoga pants. I don't care how you go about it, just do it and write a report on how you did it.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial slut, denial tasks, edge, punishment, tease and denial