Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Did I cheat in the super messy dare?
Yes, you deserve sever punishment! 7 87.50%
No, it was fair game! 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 10:22 AM   #31
Random11111
Account Banned

do I tie the string to the bottom of the bucket also that Kind of gets in the way of the other punishments

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 05-16-2017, 10:34 AM   #32
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
do I tie the string to the bottom of the bucket also that Kind of gets in the way of the other punishments
I was thinking top, but I guess bottom makes sense. If it gets in the way then don't do it. It's just a suggestion.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 05-16-2017, 10:40 AM   #33
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I was thinking top, but I guess bottom makes sense. If it gets in the way then don't do it. It's just a suggestion.
Alright. Its a good Idea, feel free to give me a punishment for not being able to do this, Im so sorry

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:59 AM   #34
Random11111
Account Banned

1 hour! I repeat 1 hour get your last minute dare requests in and punishments in case I fail this is going to be the most gross thing Ive ever done, im very excited and kind of worried, wish me luck!

Old 05-16-2017, 12:12 PM   #35
iainecgunge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
1 hour! I repeat 1 hour get your last minute dare requests in and punishments in case I fail this is going to be the most gross thing Ive ever done, im very excited and kind of worried, wish me luck!
Perhaps any failures should result in a jug of the gloop over your head and I think you should get most of it on your face, possibly even a five minute wait before continuing!

Oh and what to do with all the gloop when you have finished? Fill your outfit - assuming that you haven't already had to do that! A slimy, filled outfit just asks for a spanking too - it should help the mess drip out too, no number to reach, it's already a marathon dare!

Good luck with this, much rather you than me! Glad that you're excited, I just hope that it's not an anticlimax for you.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:16 PM   #36
Random11111
Account Banned

the only way i see this dare becoming anti climactic is if it goes to long. If I am pulling restart eggs every time I go in it can get really tedious and boring, if I get different eggs each time or get close to the winner egg but have to restart that could be devastating but also super exciting, imagine if I got the 4 dunk on eggs and then the restart and toy egg, it would suck, knowing I had already done 4 and they all have to go back into the mess and I have to start again, thats what I am so excited about.

Old 05-16-2017, 12:48 PM   #37
samk7675

What clothes are you wearing for the dare?
Old 05-16-2017, 12:57 PM   #38
Random11111
Account Banned

1 piece swimsuit

Old 05-16-2017, 01:09 PM   #39
jammez
getDare Ladder

you must roll a dice and multiply that by 3
that is how many times your head must be dunked in to custard
you must then take 2 pies to the face and re dunk your head back in to the custard

when finished you must pour the bucket over your head and strip naked

Currently not Denied

Male
Likes: WAM, panties, thongs, humiliation, strip games, gunge, messy
Punishments : Self Facial instruction
Limits: public, only on own, no face, shaving, scat. Blood. Medical. Needles

I am a messy loser for MillieGee

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80992
Old 05-16-2017, 05:45 PM   #40
Random11111
Account Banned

Star 1

Alright so I did the dare. The big dare, the super messy awful big dare. I mixed together all the stuff threw in all the eggs and got prepared to dive into it all. I bent over the bucket with my hands behind my back. Thats when the awful smell if the mix hit me. The soup was bad but it mixed with dog food and beans was so bad. I thought about giving up but dove in anyway. I searched around and couldnt find any eggs, the soaghetti noodles wrapped around everything and made it hard to tell what was an egg right before I was going to come out of the mess without an egg i felt one with my nose and grabbed it. I took off my goggles which were coated in mess and say that the egg said restart and toy. I knew I would get this eventually but the first egg! Really?!?! So I put on my binder clip and started over placing the egg back in the gunge and making it so I couldnt see where I put it. Then I put on the goggles again, still covered in mess and found an egg pretty quick. I get it out and look and my heart kind of sank a bit. It said restart and toy. So i added another toy and threw the egg back into the mix. Now before I put my goggles back on I saw the winner egg ontop of the mess, since I had dove in so deep I pulled out a lot of the mess since it was stuck out in the open. I put the goggles on and grabbed the winner dare. After that i dug through the rest of the mess with my face and pulled them all out. The last egg I pulled out I did without the goggles on as was requested. Because it was a lot shorter than I imagined I dumped the bucket over my head while holding the front of my swimsuit open so It could flow in. After that I waited 11 minutes, 1 minute per dunk I had to do, before cleaning up. I showered in my swimsuit and shook out as many beans and sphagetti noodles I could. Even after a lomg shower i still had beans inbetween my ass cheeks and a few beans that snuck their way into my pussy when I was fingering myself in the mess waiting to clean up.

Thanks to everyone who helped create this dare but I cant help but think that me seeing the winning egg before searching for it is kind of cheating. You all can decide if it was cheating and if it was you can give me punishments and other tasks to do. Thanks again it was fun

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dunking, gunge, messy, slime, wam