Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2017, 11:41 AM   #1
slave_boy93
getDare Sweetheart

Default Help me pick my first toys

Hello everyone!

If been away from the community for a while and would like to return with something i haven't done before: buying sextoys. And you can help me with that!
The reason i haven't bought any toys is because i'm always very low on cash. But i've set aside €20 and found a site where i can buy a coupon of €50 for 2 webshop costing only €20. You can imagine i was very please with this since this makes me able to buy some decent toys! There were also coupons of €75 for €30 and €100 for €40, but unfortunately this is out of my price range.

Soooo, I can buy this coupon for either one of the following site. Be advised, these site sell sextoys and lingerie so only go there if you're 18+
The first site is pabo.nl/
The second one is christineleduc.nl/

What do I want from you?
You can spend up to €50 (going over a few bucks may be done if you can make a really nice set, but no more than €5) setting up a set of toys. This set should at least contain a butt plug (without this it won't get trough!). Preferably an anal trainer kit of them (the ones with 3 sizes from small to large). It should also only contain toys. Since I'm on a limited budget I don't want to spend it on clothes (yet, maybe in the near future if this turns out as a success )
I will keep this going for 2 weeks and then i'll make a selection. The sets that make the selection will be put in a poll and you can choose the winning set!

Of course you can already add dares to certain sets and i'll do them and write a thorough report in the second thread if the set wins!

Feel free to share this thread with anyone you want and let the sets roll in!!

Use and abuse me

Likes and Limits
PM dares

Last edited by slave_boy93; 05-04-2017 at 11:47 AM.
slave_boy93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sex shop, sex toys, shopping list