Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-15-2017, 04:57 PM   #1
mikehurds

Wink 21 Male Ask Me Anything! x

Ask me anything! :') x
mikehurds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:13 PM   #2
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

What question do you fear the most?
What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever experienced?
Why is your signature empty?
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:49 PM   #3
mikehurds

Red face

What question do you fear the most?
Is it in? couldn't resist XD

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever experienced?
I was camping with my then girlfriend, after we got drunk and had sex, she fell asleep and I was bored/still drunk and wanted a thrill so I got out of the tent still naked, went past the campfire, walked all the way out of the woods, across a field and onto a big road which enters my town, just to put into perspective how busy this area usually is, its a four lane road with loads of traffic lights, a hotel and starbucks etc all just opposite me, so I'm standing there naked and my drunk mind decides it'd be hilarious and thrilling to masturbate and hope no cars come past since its 5am, I hoped I could avoid anyone! I'm masturbating with my toes on the curb butt naked facing the road, a couple of cars drove past which really got my heart racing but since they were going like 40mph, I managed to force myself to stay there butt naked revealing everything, I keep masturbating then all of a sudden a bus drives past with some old ladies and a couple of girls my age at the back and I dont know why, but I told myself the thrill would be so worth it if I could manage to stay there and see it through then I'd leave and would have achieved something (my drunk mind go figure!) so the bus drives past after what felt like forever while 60+ year old women and girls my age stare at my dick gasping then straight after that, before I had a chance to realize what I'd just done, a car with 4 lads my age comes by windows down music playing and they're laughing their head off at seeing me completely naked, they quickly slam on the breaks and pull right up beside me (Like 1 meter away) in tears laughing at this point even my drunk self realised this is getting out of hand so I quickly turned as I saw them pulling their phones out to video me and ran jumped the fence I came over, back across the field and through the woods back to my tent, I told my girlfriend who was awake now that I dont know what happened, must have went for a walk naked and woke up in the field just near our tent, she never found out and I to this day have no idea where I got the balls from to do something so embarrassing! Never actually told anyone that story but I guess now someone knows! :')

Why is your signature empty?
Because I am incredible lazy

Thanks for the great questions, I'd love more!
Old 04-15-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
ChasteKitty

Why are you doing a AMA ?
ChasteKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:00 PM   #5
mikehurds

Why are you doing a AMA ?
I dont know many people on here and it seems a good way to make some friends! ^.^
Old 04-15-2017, 06:08 PM   #6
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Have you ever been arrested?
How much money is in your bank account right now?
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:22 PM   #7
mikehurds

Thanks for the questions!

Have you ever been arrested?
No but I nearly have, I was chased by the police one time, again I was drunk, I pretended I was tied to a lamppost naked after hiding my clothes in a field behind me (I just held my hands together behind me against the lampost) I was beside a road again and this is the second of only two times a bus full of people went by seeing me naked, I let them go past super nervous while they saw my dick (a woman took out their phone and must have been the one who called the police) I stayed there another few minutes after the bus went past and a car with a guy pulled up right in front of me, he laughed a bit and went "Aww man, do you need a hand?" Then the second I realised he was gonna get out of his car I turned, jumped the fence into the field, frantically threw on my clothes while my heart was pounding, just as I got my last shoe on I heard sirens and I nearly died inside when I realised what was about to happen, A policewoman went by the side of the field and spotted me and shouted "DONT MOVE" at which point I did the best thing I've ever done which was to just bolt it and jump the fence running straight past the police van and down the road, I have no idea why I did it because all of my common sense would tell me not to react like that but I was running on pure instinct and adrenaline! I rand down the road with a policeman chasing me, he was shouting at me to stop and said "If you don't stop we'll let release the dogs from the van!" I kept running, jumped over the gate of a field just on the opposite side of the road ran through that farmers field while he was still chasing me, I jumped another fence through another field and managed to run all the way to the other side into a small tree area near a little stream, the guy had stopped chasing me at that point and I'd never been so scared exhausted in my life running so much, I waited it out in that area for about 45 minutes until the police left the area and I ran through a few more fields to get out in a different area of the town then I walked back to the houseparty I'd came from... this is without a doubt the scariest thing thats ever happened to me in my life!

How much money is in your bank account right now?
about £100, I'm poor
Old 04-15-2017, 06:26 PM   #8
SecretBoiSlut

What is your kinkiest fantasy?

What are you most insecure about?

What are you most proud of?
SecretBoiSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:33 PM   #9
mikehurds

What is your kinkiest fantasy?
Being in a situation where I'm tied up and the person who tied me up plays with me, gets me hard, then opens the door and brings all of my friends and their friends in to watch me while I die inside trying to break free and they all can see my dick/touch me without me being able to do anything!

What are you most insecure about?
That I'm not as toned as I want to be/Want bigger arms etc

What are you most proud of?
I'll keep it to what I'm most proud of in sexual terms because I think thats most interesting XD I'm pretty proud of my dick and not because its the biggest or anything, I think its big but I think its a nice shape as well, I've seen a lot of bad ones :')

Thanks for the great questions! x
Old 04-17-2017, 03:51 PM   #10
mikehurds

I'd love more questions if anyone got any, had fun remembering some funny stories that came from them! :') x
Old 04-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #11
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:20 PM   #12
mikehurds

Red face Thanks for the question!

What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

Absolutely no doubt the story I told a little earlier about when I pretended I was tied to a lamppost naked, it was about 7/8am and I was drunk after a house party, I took all my clothes off on a busy road by a couple of farmers fields and linked my hands together behind me against a lamppost so people would see me naked and think it was against my will, a bus full of old women went past who all saw my dick and a guy pulled up about a meter away from me in his car and saw everything up close before I ran and grabbed my clothes, I was then chased by the police through farmers fields and managed to get away, it was the most daring/most terrifying thing I've ever done in my life!!! XD :')
Old 04-24-2017, 10:52 AM   #13
mikehurds

Default More? ;)

Anymore questions for me? :') x
Old 04-25-2017, 12:04 AM   #14
MrTom

Your naked photos ever been published somewhere?
MrTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 08:30 AM   #15
mikehurds

Red face

Your naked photos ever been published somewhere?

Yeah, quite a few places tbh, most recently on kinktalk for a dare but they've been taken down now! I don't do it anymore but from the age of 16 I'd make a fake account on facebook and add a load of girls my age and just have fun with them, like I'd flirt with them loads and they'd flirt back, we'd send each other pictures and I'd send a lot of nudes with my face in which a lot of girls actually requested so 100's of girls have seen me completely naked, we'd even skype a lot too! But staying on topic theres been a number of occasions where I've uploaded full frontal naked pictures with my face and even videos to my fake facebook accounts because girls I was friends with were daring me to and everyone found it hilarious and plenty of girls liked what they saw so it was some pretty fun times!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, nude, questions, sex, truth