Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-19-2017, 12:50 AM   #1
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Joystick Gaming loves dares

Kitty loves gaming and Kitty loves dares
Why not do both

I would love some dares to do while gaming based around my like, or going a bit outside them if you want to be a meany (tho my likes can be quite harsh) :P .
I am looking for dares to make these games more fun and perhaps more hard and punishing. The more creative the better. I will report here when I have completed the dare.
I will have a list of games bellow that I can play and am willing to do dares during. A few rules, stay within my limits, do able when not home alone so nothing loud or outside my room (a little in the bathroom would be ok), and I will not ruin my game saves.

I have many toys as well as household items that can be used for dares including...
baton dildo, anal vibrater, inflatable plug, buttplug, cat collar and ears, cat bowl, wrist and ankle cuffs, ball gag with 3 sizes (not used to yet), nipple clamps, thick collar with a chain leash, anal beads

The toys in bold are new so they are not in my signature (word limit) and I have not used them for dares.

Games list
Xbox360 (not online)
-Skyrim, New or current character (lowish level magical archer, no stealth no armor)
-Oblivion
-Dark souls 1 or 2, good at
-Borderlands
-Halo 3 or reach or 4
-Tomb raider (the new one)
-Lara Croft and the guardian of the light
-BattleBlock Theater
-Dust and Elystan tail
-Saints Row the third
-Lego Indiana Jones

Laptop, mouse broken so a bit limited
-Risk of rain
-Spelunky
-The binding or Isaac Rebirth
-Hearthstone, I play really junk decks XD
-Rouge Legacy

Thank you for reading I hope I get some fun and creative dares :3
Any questions or wanting to see my toys please kik me (in sig), I am also in the bdsm chat here often.

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:03 PM   #2
Legs4Days

Kitty! Here are some for you
Dark Souls 1 or 2.
Since you are so good,every time you die you get put into one day of denial. Every time you kill a boss edge twice.

Binding of Issac.
Every time you take a devil deal or bomb the donation machine spank your Ass 10 times, if a monster kills you write it's name somewhere on your body. If you beat the game edge 5 times, if you kill mega Satan then you can cum.

Borderlands 1, 1.5 or 2
Each time loot DROPS (not you pick it up) of a color do the dare representative of the color.
White: spank you're cute little kitty butt 5 times
Green: lose an article of clothing(down to undies) once you have no more clothes on every time a green drops put nipple clamps on for 5 mins. (5min cooldown between them clamp sessions, don't want to fuck up your cute nipples ;3)
Blue: Melt a piece of ice over your body or just drop an ice cube in your undies
Purple: edge 3 times
Yellow/Gold: 1St time put on your ears and collar, 2ND time put in your vibrating anal toy on low, 3Rd time put on your nighty and wrist and ankle cuffs, 4th time, cum like that and then take off all the stuff and restart.

I hope you like these sorry if they suck. Just some ideas
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:40 PM   #3
qmu
getDare Devil

Hey!

As someone who loves video game dares I had to post here. The problem I have is that it is so hard to came up with good ones as skill level, time available to play and play-style vary so much. So if either of these sounds too hard, too easy or just stupid ignore them =p I usually try to be creative with dares, so these may sound too strange or undoable. Would really appreciate feedback and I'll try to think more of those!
Skyrim - Cheese Run
Wear only your buttplug (choose which one) and collar while playing. Pause the game and edge twice every 10 min playing. Your mission is to find 50 cheese wheels in one hour of play time, doesn't matter how, stealing, buying, finding cheese in corpses (lol).
If you get them you may cum however you want and may take off the buttplug. If you quit or run out of time without all that cheese you do not get to cum for another hour, even, and must spank your ass 50 times before removing the plug. Hope you put some levels in stamina to be able to carry all that cheese!
(Tip: look in Riften; Also, no idea if the numbers and time is reasonable, sorry if I messed up, got it using the wiki)
Dark Souls 2 - The Badass Princess
Wear only the Flower Skirt as armor, and use either the Puzzling Stone Sword or any Whip as weapons. Play until you kill one boss or quit. If you kill the boss you must edge the number of times you died before succeeding before your next orgasm. If you quit without killing a boss edge triple the amount of deaths before next orgasm and next time you masturbate fuck yourself with a dildo.
(I already played like this once because it is so fun to see the character like that; a friend of mine actually finished the whole game + DLCs with skirt+whips only, so I know it is doable, but it is hard)
Dark Souls 2 - Cat Playing the Cursed One
Simple one, play wearing your cat ears and collar. Set your cat bowl to the side with water. Every time you drink from the estus flask, take a sip from the bowl without using hands. Careful not to die while looking away!
Rogue Legacy - Money Troubles
Simple one (not really creative today --'). Every time you die, take the amount of money you lost to reenter the castle, divide by 100 and spank your butt that number of times.
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to qmu for this post:
Old 04-20-2017, 01:43 AM   #4
revealingcyst

Send a message via AIM to revealingcyst

The cheese run idea is brilliant qmu! :-D

Feel free to PM/kik me

Likes: Bondage, costumes, dilemmas, mindgames, anal, pain, gags, humiliation, corner time, handwriting
Dislikes: Denial, typing lines, urine
Limits: scat, obvious public, sending IDable photos
Toys & Gear, Costumes, Underwear and PM dares
revealingcyst is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to revealingcyst for this post:
Old 04-20-2017, 10:31 AM   #5
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by revealingcyst View Post
The cheese run idea is brilliant qmu! :-D
Thanks, though I am not sure if I didn't screw up with the numbers. If I didn't have such a slow internet I'd download Skyrim again to test instead of googling "how many cheese wheels in skyrim". I wonder what the NSA must think lol
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:35 AM   #6
itsnotqwerty
Account Banned

You'll play me five times in Hearthstone, when we're both available. For each time you lose, you have to spend a week without touching yourself. For each time you win, I have to do the same. Contact me on Kik and we can set a time :P

Limits: Bodily fluids / gore, illegal activity, public, severe pain

Kik: itsnotqwerty
itsnotqwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:21 PM   #7
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Sorry I have not done any dares yet I have been quite busy for the last few dares, but I'm home with no plans for a few days now so I can get to it.
Thank you for the dares <3

A few changes that are needed...

Legs
Quote:
Dark Souls 1 or 2.
Since you are so good,every time you die you get put into one day of denial. Every time you kill a boss edge twice.
Kitty doesn't do denial unless I get the proper amount of attention during it (tons) otherwise I can get a bit moody.
Also I finally got the dlc for ds1 so dares will probably be paused while in that area.

Qmu
I planned to put my skill level and more information about every game but That would have been a huge text wall so I just mentioned pm or kik.

I cant do the badass princess run as I do not have the dlc for ds2. I could just use a whip for the whole run and follow those rules.

The cheese run will probably be what I do first even though I will probably fail as my current character is lawful good and doesn't steal.

Legs and Qmu
Spanks are too loud to do while others are home, would you prefer me to wait till im home alone for those dares (might be a bit) or save all the spanks up for latter? I already have a few saved from a dare I got in chat.

notqwerty
Quote:
You'll play me five times in Hearthstone, when we're both available. For each time you lose, you have to spend a week without touching yourself. For each time you win, I have to do the same. Contact me on Kik and we can set a time :P
Same as Legs dare Im not going to be in an even worse version of denial for 5 weeks. And yes if you have meta net decks (like 90% of players) I will probably lose every game. I have contacted you on kik.

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
Old 04-24-2017, 08:46 PM   #8
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Typing this up again cause getdare ate my reply :/

Quote:
Dark Souls 2 - Cat Playing the Cursed One
Simple one, play wearing your cat ears and collar. Set your cat bowl to the side with water. Every time you drink from the estus flask, take a sip from the bowl without using hands. Careful not to die while looking away!
Did this one because it was more relaxed than most. I didn't use healing gems as the are cheaty and too easy. I played from just before Guardian Dragon to getting the ashen mist heart. Using my dex/adp based nude character with poor blocking and health. Most of my deaths were stunlocks while running up Dragon Shrine (such a fun and well designed areas) so I didn't drink too much estus. When I did I never got punished for looking away.

My toy collection
The following user says Thank You to KittyAydy for this post:
Old 04-25-2017, 02:02 AM   #9
RandomPersin

Okay for Rouge Legacy. Here are how the traits will affect you. I only picked the least rare traits if you want more I can do them all.

Trait - effect
Gay - Each time before you leave a room you have to move the Dildo baton in and out 3 times leaving it in the whole time
Gigantism - Inflatable plug as big as you can go
Dwarfism - Normal plug
Baldness - wrist cuffs linked together
Endomorph - nipple clamps
Coprolalia - Ball gag
ADHD - anal beads anytime you leave a room, clear all enemies, open a chest, or break all items you have to pull 3 out and put them back in. You can wait till enemies are dead
OCD - Gag and collar on
Hypergonadism - Anal vibrator on high
Stereo blind - hands cuffed to feet

If you decide to do this I wanna know how long you last and what you get. Good luck.

Mainly in person sadist, I have 2 primary play partners who I am usually looking for fun things to do to them.

Kik: tehRandomPersin

Likes: Impact Play, humiliation, CBT, degradation, bondage, edging, wax play, semi-public, (and many more)

Limits: illegal, public, messy, scat
RandomPersin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gaming