Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-21-2017, 09:33 AM   #1
Whatever789

Default F seeking instructions for bizarre punishments

I'm alone for the rest of the afternoon and am seeking instructions/ideas to punish myself. PMs or Kik (mrsventi) would work best. I am currently naked except for wet (from arousal), tight-fitting athletic shorts. I am wearing nipple clamps but alternating off/on. I am retaining a very large Ben Wa ball and have started to drink water. I may start edging (or at least teasing) while waiting. Tools at my disposal are mainly household items (toothpaste, spatulas, belts, bottles, ice) but I do have a couple more "specialty" items (very large dildo, smallish anal beads, smallish plugs, catheters, catheter-tipped syringes). My own rules right now are that I cannot piss and I cannot cum. I only have the next few hours to myself and would really appreciate some help from someone who enjoys a sub taking punishments for your own pleasure.

Again, I only have a few hours, so please nothing long or overly complicated. Just painful, humiliating, and to the point punishments.
Likes: Pain, holding enemas, urethra play, bladder enemas, self bondage, piss & cum control/denial, paddling sensitive places, soft anal, Icy-Hot, wet shorts, punishment with forced orgasms/overstimulation, ice cubes on clit and/or in pussy and ass, light pin/thumbtack play, sharing photos/videos of punishment, hot wax

Maybe: Piss tasting/drinking, pussy to mouth

Limits: Scat, family or friends, permanent, any degree of public, burns, cuts, bruises, face photos, ass to mouth, affection

Last edited by Whatever789; 04-21-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Whatever789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:08 AM   #2
fuqindom

I'm too late for this.
fuqindom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:35 AM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

While being fully naked hold a candle in your mouth for the wax to drip on your tits on your knees.

In the same time tease yourself (no edge) for 10 MN before spanking your ass 100 on each side with a ruler . Once your tits are covered in wax I'd like you to send me a picture. Finally spank the wax off of your tits.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:40 AM   #4
zctt
getDare Succubus

Coat your clit with icy hot, reapply every 15 minutes.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zctt for this post:
Old 04-21-2017, 11:08 AM   #5
hard2290

Send a message via Yahoo to hard2290

Sent you a kik message.
Edit: if you dont at least read the kik ive sent, i thinknyou deserve a punishment, just because you said you prefer kik.

Likes: cumcontrol, edging, light cbt, light anal, femdom, humiliation

Dislikes: spanking, hard anal

Limits: Puplic, blood, illegal, family, permanent, face, facebook

kik: hard2290

PM Dares

Spoiler:
If you opened, send me a dare on Pm or kik titeld with "spoiler", Ill send one back we will both do.

Last edited by hard2290; 04-21-2017 at 11:22 AM.
hard2290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:25 PM   #6
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Next time you have a few hours to yourself, take a length of rope or string, loop it around a door knob, and drape it over the door, so that when you close the door, the ends are on your side of it. Get 3 to 5 ice cubes. Get on a pair of rather high heels. Attach the nipple clamps. Insert the ice in your ass. Tie the strings to the nipple clamps so that they are just pulling upwards on your tits. Now step out of your heels. You are not allowed to free yourself until all the ice in your ass has melted.

Feel free to combine with a dildo or vibrator, orgasming until the ice melts.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit pain, pee & cum control, use me, wet clothes