Distinguished Member

Default Minecraft Dare Challenge

Minecraft Dare Challenge

Required items:

Minecraft PC game (suggested)
1+ Hours
CTRL + F (quick find function on PC)

The Dare:
The point of this dare is just to have fun playing Minecraft. With dares attached to getting items, killing mobs, and the usual gathering, you will probably have to play a little differently then usual. It is worth it to gather those resources? It works both ways, and sometimes you have to discard items to do certain tasks. All will be explained later.
First, start a new game on Hardcore Mode (you can use any mode really but Hardcore Mode makes it so you can't cheat. What would be the point if you cheated anyways?). Have villagers turned off. You are not allowed to trade with them.
Rules:
  • No using the bathroom unless requirements are met.
  • No cumming until you complete the required Achievement.
  • If you die you must start a new game to do the following: Remove your toy if it was in, finish off your bathroom timers, or finish listening to the required erotic material. In other words dying does not give you permission to stop the game.

Achievements:
  • Craft one Block of Emerald. |Reward: Complete to remove your toy.
  • Craft two Diamond blocks. | Reward: Complete to be able to cum.
  • Gather 2 Gold blocks. | Reward: Complete to be able to use the toilet freely.
  • Make a Golden Apple. | Reward: For the accomplishment.
  • Grow a watermelon. | Reward: For the accomplishment.
  • Make 2 Snow Golems. | Reward: For the accomplishment.
  • Make an Iron Golem. | Reward: For the accomplishment.
  • Make a Glowstone. | Reward: For the accomplishment.
  • Kill the Ender Dragon. | Reward: Be thoroughly impressed with yourself. You did more then you needed to to defeat the Ender Dragon.

Resources Gathering Tasks:
  • Coal - Put one ice cube down your pants to melt for each coal you burn. (A plastic bag can be used to limit the mess of melting ice.)
  • Diamond - Edge once for each diamond obtained.
  • Emerald - Insert your favorite toy after you obtain your first emerald. Can not be taken out even if you stop playing unless you complete the achievement or discard the required resources.
  • Gold - Play something erotic (i.e. sound recording/video). 5 minutes for each ingot gathered. Can be watched/listen too while playing.
  • Iron - For each iron used in crafting, hold your bladder for 5 minutes.
  • Obsidian - Spank yourself 5 times for each obsidian gathered.
  • Snowball - Hold your bladder for 20 minutes for each snowball obtained.

Resources Discarding Tasks:
Discarding resources requires you to throw the items into a lava pit or cactus
  • Diamond - Discard 1 to remove 40 minutes from your bladder timer.
  • Iron - Discard 20 to remove your toy
  • Obsidian - Discard 5 to use the bathroom (Only works if you don't have a wait timer from collecting resources).

Common Items Usage Tasks:
  • Armor - To wear you must be completely naked.
  • Tools - To use you must be stimulating your crotch. Only when gathering one of the above mentioned resources.

Any questions feel free to ask. This dare could be a bit complicated and a lot to remember. The quick find command (control + F) will help find things faster.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained

Last edited by naked_lego; 03-06-2017 at 08:05 PM.
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 03-06-2017, 06:16 PM   #2
FolDae

Interesting, I might give this a go somewhere in the near future. May I suggest a hint. Hardcore is cool because you have only one life. I think that you also should make a rule to follow when you die prematurely. I guess you'll come up with something
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:53 PM   #3
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolDae View Post
Interesting, I might give this a go somewhere in the near future. May I suggest a hint. Hardcore is cool because you have only one life. I think that you also should make a rule to follow when you die prematurely. I guess you'll come up with something
I didn't think about weather you die but I will think of something. Thanks for the feedback

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 03-16-2017, 03:10 PM   #4
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

So I finally ended up trying out my own dare. I forgot about the use of charcoal lol. Other then that I never made anything with Iron or higher and never used Coal for melting. I did how ever go exploring underground to find Gold, Diamonds and Emeralds but had no luck. With it being on Hardcore mode the mobs were extra difficult and tried to sleep at night. That didn't always happen and found out getting back to my house from my mine entrance was so scary. To give myself a little armor buff I had made a full suit from leather and it saved my life. With that though I had to play naked =P It was nice because I actually killed a gold suited zombie and got the gold helmet from him. Definitely going to keep playing.

I already have some changes I am thinking of making. If anyone else tries this out I would love more feedback.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 04-08-2017, 10:17 PM   #5
x5799

i have not tried it yet but i'm going to tonight or tomorrow or both i read the tasks and such and had a thought to involve food EX> every apple eaten is 10 minutes holding your blader. also turns out my pc cant handle mc very well,so i'm playing with a mod and will have to make it harder any ideas?
x5799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:57 AM   #6
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by x5799 View Post
I have not tried it yet but I'm going to tonight or tomorrow or both I read the tasks and such and had a thought to involve food EX> every apple eaten is 10 minutes holding your bladder. Also turns out my PC cant handle MC very well, so i'm playing with a mod and will have to make it harder any ideas?
I fee like the challenge is hard enough and adding a food penalty wouldn't be needed. Since in hard core mode you can die from starvation.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, minecraft, minecraft dare, video game, video game dare