Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-01-2017, 05:14 AM   #1
XOpleaseme

Default 21/F Hidden Public Beginner ! Need help

I've tried to do hidden public before but all I've managed is fingering myself, I edges but didn't allow myself to cum.

I am meeting my friends for about 2 hours at a small cafe. I will be driving and then parking in a supermarket car park. The walk to the cafe will take about 5 mins.

I would like some not overly complicated dares, preferably don't take too long and only make noise if I'm alone. I was thinking about dares for the car/toilet/the walk/whilst sitting. I really enjoy pain so I'd love some of that involved.

I am nervous about hidden public but I'm super horny and really want to try it out. Thank you in advance!!

(I will be doing this early evening tonight. UK time)

Last edited by XOpleaseme; 03-01-2017 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Added time frame
XOpleaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:17 AM   #2
Mporpor

tie your boobs firmly together , then go sit on your ankles and slap your boobs 25 times .
Mporpor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:23 AM   #3
VirtDom

Tie some string around each breast, not too tight since it will stay on some time. Take some thin string and tie on your nipples, also not too tight. Wear bra as usual but skip panties.
Report back when you are back home.

KiK: LKFreising

No deal, say No and we are fine... Silence is not a solution!
VirtDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:39 AM   #4
getdaring
getDare Devil

do you like wedgies? what about going with a wedgie?

and do you like messy dares? what about putting something sticky like peanut butter or syrup in your bra?
getdaring is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:41 AM   #5
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Take some toothpaste with you. When you have parked the car, spread some of it on your pussy while you are still in the car.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:44 AM   #6
Busty
getDare Succubus

Well how about combine your like of pee play and hidden public.
Go to a pharmacy and buy a pack of adult nappies (incontinence section) then go put one on before meeting your friends.
Whilst out you must test your bladder control, so each time you feel the need to pee you must let go a 5 second spurt then stop and hold for 1 minute then let go another 5 second spurt. Continue this every time you feel the need to pee.
Try to hold your bladdrr from full release for the entire time you are out.
You must also do the release's whilst infront of your friends or other people. The bonus is because you have a nappy on no one will know what you have done.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:47 AM   #7
Chetin

I'm not sure what kind of materials we have to work with here maybe you can let us know about your toys and in the meantime wear high heels a short skirt and keep your panties in your purse until we have a game plan.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:50 AM   #8
thewilds
Distinguished Member

When using the bathroom (away from home) you must strip naked while in the bathroom stall.

Interested in giving realistic dares and tasks
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:53 AM   #9
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Above I saw that you shall wear a skirt and no panties so I would add that whenever you sit you are to sit with your bare ass on the seat rather than on your skirt. At the cafe ask for a large ice water, when you get your drink you are to place one of the ice cubes into your pussy, keep replacing them as they melt until you leave the cafe.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car, edge, hidden public, pain, toilet