Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-06-2017, 03:46 PM   #1
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Jobs 8==> Other Than Oral

Has anyone ever received or given jobs other than blow jobs? For example, a thigh job would be a cock sliding between a set of legs. Answer yes/no and please add a story if you have one!

1. Boob Job (aka boob fuck)

2. Thigh Job

3. Foot Job

4. Hand Job

5. Pussy Lips Job.

6. Ass Cheek Job

7. OTHER?

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.

Last edited by DigitalKat; 02-06-2017 at 03:49 PM.
DigitalKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:19 PM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

1. Boob Job (aka boob fuck)
I've never received one of these, but I have given one when I was younger and experimenting with a weird friend. He gave me the idea of using my man-boobs for a boobjob. We tried it for a couple of minutes and he was quivering and squirming around, so I guess it was good, or it was uncomfortable; one of the two. However, he didn't cum on me. He stopped and we switched activities.

2. Thigh Job
I've never received or given one of these.

3. Foot Job
I've given a slight one and received a full one. Giving Story: This was, again, when I was younger and I was playing around with a friend from church. We were bored using just the usual hands and mouths, so my friend (J, we'll call him) suggested we try feet. I thought it was weird at first, but it was a fun experience to fondle his cock between my toes and to see him whimper and gasp every once in a while when I 'accidentally' pushed my toenails into his glans. After a few minutes of this J said something about being near the verge. This being said, I stopped dancing my toes across his cock and convinced him to fuck me bareback really quickly so I could feel cum inside of me. And that's how that encounter ended: except it didn't. The Receiving Story: This story trails off straight from the last one where I convinced J to do the same thing I did to him on me. This skinny white boy had very smooth slender feet that he worked on my cocklette very well. After experimenting a bit with his foot movement and hearing my moans when he grasped my cock in between two toes, he began stroking me with one foot and then wriggling his toes on the other foot underneath my balls. Needless to say, I didn't last very long after he started doing this. I blasted my load all over his foot.

Overall, I'd say it's a worthwhile -job to get.

4. Hand Job
I've given maybe 3 and received only one. These are nothing to really write home about. Honestly, they're a lot of work on the giver's end, especially if the person wants you to use no mouth. The only upside I saw to it was being able to point their cock at me near the end and let the cum spray onto my face. The one I received wasn't very good, so I don't think it would be an appropriate representation of how I'd feel about it now.

5. Pussy Lips Job.
I have not received one of these, and I cannot give one.

6. Ass Cheek Job
I have not received one of these, but I unknowingly gave one before anal. One of my partners, to get himself ready, rubbed his cock (with lube on the tip) up and down my ass crack, not even probing my asshole yet. He continued with this and somewhat humped my asscheeks, again, with no penetration. After maybe two minutes of fooling around like this, he moved on to fucking me proper. Honestly, I don't dislike them, but if you're going to have your cock that close to my ass, you'd better not just cum on my ass cheeks.

7. OTHER?
Umm... From what I can think of currently; I haven't given or received any other kind of -job except different variations of blowjobs with different substances, but that wasn't the question.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:48 AM   #3
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Great answers! Thanks for taking the time to fill us in with the detailed stories as well!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
DigitalKat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, boobs, thigh