Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-31-2017, 06:43 PM   #1
Drakonsan666

Male Naughty sissy trans man(pre-op both top and bottom)

Hey y'all so I'm a pre-op trans guy who also identifies as a sissy slut and loves being humiliated and exposed. I've been a bad gurl lately and I've both cum and played with my pussy despite my Owner having a rule for me that I'm not allowed to touch myself or cum without my permission and this is like the 5th time that I've broken his primary rule for me and so it's a repeat offense type thing and as punishment he wants me to share a post asking for ideas for my punishment. He has already punished me once and given me a couple good thorough spankings and denied me permission to cum and made me edge for awhile but thus far nothing's seems to correct my disobedience for very long.
Bonus points if the tasks involves some type of pain in it.

Things I have that I can use: some nipple clamps, a butt plug, toothbrush (extra soft bristles), blindfold, sharpies(regular size), some clothespins, crest toothpaste, varying sizes of rubber bands, and common kitchen utensils/pervertables.

Hard limits: anything involving piercing of skin(needles mostly), scat or watersports or anything involving puke, fire play, anything involving permanent or temporary damage, and anything illegal or that will end up in a visit to the ER.
I'm a proud anal slut and masochist and slut at heart.
Will respond to msg and tasks once task is completed

Last edited by Drakonsan666; 01-31-2017 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Add line
Drakonsan666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, cunt torture, masochist, punishment