Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-06-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
Alexis444

Smile 18/f looking for clit torture and spanking

I've never posted on here before but I'm looking for any clit punishments or torture you want to give me. I'm new to this so I may not be able to complete your dare. I'm a pain slut so do what you want to me!

Likes: Clit Play, Clit Torture, Tits Torture, Hidden Public, Edging, Orgasm Control, Punishments

Dislikes: Insertion, Semi-Public, Anal, Writing

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Piss, Overly Messy, Photos
Alexis444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 05:41 PM   #2
lola123

Find some bobby pins. Put two on your clit. Keep them there for the amount of time that it takes for you to style your hair simply.

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:
kik, dangerous, permanent etc.

Toys:
butt plug, dildo, ginger paste, toothpaste, laxatives

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:
21/F with lots of freedom

Tipsy and a little high. F seeking instruction?

20F Ready to complete dares at the mall
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 07:17 PM   #3
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Put the toothpaste on your electric toothbrush. Turn it on and brush your clit with it until you edge.

If you decide to do this, please report back here.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 07:30 PM   #4
Auryn

You could try this:
Lay down on your bed and tie your ankles spread. Put plenty of toothpaste on your clit, and then a clothespin. Switch on your electric toothbrush and place it at the entrance of your vagina (not inside: it must just tickle it...). Now, tie just one wrist to the headboard, and with the other one hold your clit vibrator slightly on the clothespin on your clit. Try to edge this way five times.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
Auryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 03:28 AM   #5
Lyb
getDare Addict

Wear a crotch rope with a knot on your clit for a day. For more fun have our vibe in your pussy and the knot covered in toothpaste.
No cumming

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 06:53 AM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Do you have thumb tacks? Would you consider using some?
Old 01-07-2017, 06:58 AM   #7
Alexis444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Wear a crotch rope with a knot on your clit for a day. For more fun have our vibe in your pussy and the knot covered in toothpaste.
No cumming
I will be doing this today and I'll report back!

Likes: Clit Play, Clit Torture, Tits Torture, Hidden Public, Edging, Orgasm Control, Punishments

The following user says Thank You to Alexis444 for this post:
Old 01-07-2017, 07:17 AM   #8
Alexis444

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Do you have thumb tacks? Would you consider using some?
I'm afraid I don't have any thumbtacks at home. Do you have another dares?

Old 01-07-2017, 03:32 PM   #9
Alexis444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
You could try this:
Lay down on your bed and tie your ankles spread. Put plenty of toothpaste on your clit, and then a clothespin. Switch on your electric toothbrush and place it at the entrance of your vagina (not inside: it must just tickle it...). Now, tie just one wrist to the headboard, and with the other one hold your clit vibrator slightly on the clothespin on your clit. Try to edge this way five times.
Thank you for the dare! I did everything you told me to do but I could only edge 2 times before I came. Please punish if you see it's fit.

Old 01-07-2017, 03:46 PM   #10
Rhowc
getDare Devil

A pain slut? Try this - Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Hold one of your breasts while you slap it 30 times with the other hand. Repeat for the opposite breast. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon.

Report back here and by PM.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:45 PM   #11
PunishMe2017

Default Clit Torture

Put as many bobby pins on your clit as it takes to fully cover it. In my experience, it usually takes less than an hour to begin hurting. When it begins to hurt, go someplace public so that you are not tempted to remove them. Wear them hurting for one hour, then go someplace private, squat down, open your legs as wide as possible, and give your aching clit 10 very hard smacks with a wooden spoon, slipper, or belt. Now, go straddle something narrow and hard, like a bedpost/rail or a chair arm. Put as much of your weight on your clit as possible and rock back and forth for 5 minutes. Now you may remove them. Have fun and report back.
PunishMe2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PunishMe2017 for this post:
Old 01-08-2017, 01:53 PM   #12
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis444 View Post
I will be doing this today and I'll report back!
I'm still waiting for the report.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:18 PM   #13
Alexis444

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
I'm still waiting for the report.
I'm sorry sir. Here is the report from Sunday wearing the crotchrope all day.

I got out of bed around 9 o'clock and began to get dressed. I tied the crotch rip so that there was one rope directly on my clit. I tied it as tight as I could so it would be a nuisance. I also added a knot at my entrance and on my clit. I put on a pair of jeans over the rope with no underwear.

At first, the crotch rope didn't really bother me. I stayed home until around noon and did basic things like cleaning my apartment. After that, I went out to do my weekly grocery shopping. I was quite nervous to be wearing this in public because I felt like everyone could see it. As I was moving around a lot more, the knot rubbed on my clit a lot. After about an hour of shopping, I went home.

I decided that I should try to do my daily workout with the rope on. Big mistake. I normally go for a mile run but I could barely do a quarter of a mile because the rope was rubbing so much. I was so turned on by it. After my shortened workout, I didn't do much for a few hours which calmed me down. Then, my friend and I decided we wanted to go see a movie. I thought why not add some toothpaste. I put a thumbprint amount of toothpaste on my clit and put my clothes back on. I then went to the movies. The toothpaste was really burning my clit by the time we were sitting at the movies. Every time I shifted, the knot rubbed my clit so nicely. I tried not to move to prevent the pleasure.

I eventually went home and got ready for bed and removed the rope. Thank you for the date sir!

The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexis444 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit spanking, clit torture, clothespins, pain, pussy spanking